Chapter 9

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo arrived at her workplace after 10 minutes of driving. She parks her car and walks towards her office with her breakfast and her bags on both of her hands. Ji Hyo’s mood seems happy with her singing slowly one of her favorite song of Turbo, titled White Love.

"Areumdawo. Onereun mareul haeyaji hayan nuneul bomyeo, nun cheoreom kkaekkeutan sarang, yeong wolhal georago. Nun cheoreom sunsuhan sarang, white love oh forever."

Its beautiful. I will tell you today,looking at the white snow. That the clear love like snow will last forever. The innocent love like snow, white love oh forever 

 

Although it’s not a winter, Song Ji Hyo sings heartfully. When she arrived at her office, she’s smiling again after she recalled the moments earlier.

Yoon Eun Hye entered Ji Hyo’s office after she knocked the door. She can see the smiled on Ji Hyo’s face, very sweet and happy smile.

“Ahh.. Someone seems in her good mood today.” Eun Hye was teasing her unnie and sat at the sofa inside Ji Hyo’s office.

“Ani.. I’m like usual.” Ji Hyo blushed.

“Hahaha.. Don’t lie to me, unnie.”

“Hehehe.. I’m fine, Eun Hye-ya.”

Ji Hyo smiled and drank her Americano she bought earlier.

“Ahh.. Eun Hye-ya. I saw your husband earlier.” told Ji Hyo, remembered the moments her saw Kim Jong Kook earlier.

“Where did you see him?”

“At the café nears my apartment while I bought this.” Ji Hyo showing her paper bag of pancakes to Eun Hye.

“What was that? Breakfast?”

“Nehh… My mom visited my samchon so no one at home. That’s mean no food also.” Ji Hyo smiled widely towards Eun Hye.

“He didn’t recognize me so there is no problem….” Ji Hyo stuttered when she realized Jong Kook relation with Eun Hye. “Ani.. I’m feels pity with him.” Ji Hyo continues her word.

“Huh? Why was that?” Eun Hye stared at Ji Hyo, confused.

“He seems unmanageable. With his large eye bags…. Hmm.. He looks so pitiful.”

  Eun Hye stays silent. She didn’t understand why her unnie have to feel pity with Kim Jong Kook. Ignoring the facts, she then stood up and walked together with Ji Hyo towards the changing rooms. When she arrived, she quickly opened her lockers and grabs a white envelope.   “Unnie.” Eun Hye showed Ji Hyo the letter from the court that she received two days ago.   Ji Hyo takes the letter and starts to read the contents. She’s immediately frowned after realized the content of the letter. Her mood totally changed.   “Eun Hye-ya. Ottoke?” she’s asked with anxious face.   Eun Hye starts too laughed. Her sudden acted made Song Ji Hyo confused with her behavior. Ji Hyo really confused. She didn’t understand why in the hell Eun Hye can laugh in this hard situation.   “You can laugh in this situation, Eun Hye-ya? Didn’t you know what the meaning of this letter?” Ji Hyo spoke with disappointed tone while giving back the court letter to Eun Hye.   Eun Hye received the letter, smirking.   “This is what I wanted, unnie. This time, it’s final. I will never turns back. There is no reason for me to retreat. I’m fixed with my decision. I will let him go, for sure!”   Song Ji Hyo stunned with Eun Hye statement. “Ffi..Final?” Ji Hyo stuttered, didn’t understand.   “We had filed our divorce twice, unnie. And each time, the judge told us to go back and re-thinks about our decision.”    “So why don’t you think again about it?” Ji Hyo cut Eun Hye words, fast.   Eun Hye smirked. “This is what I want. There is no reason for me to think it back.” strict Eun Hye while staring straight to Ji Hyo’s face.   There is a light of disappointments came out from Ji Hyo face when she’s deeply staring into Eun Hye eyes. She tried to understand and finds the true feelings of the elite woman in front of her.   “You will be regretting this later, Eun Hye-ya!”   Eun Hye laughed when she heard Ji Hyo statements.   “Regrets, unnie? To people like him? No unnie, I won’t. I even feel so relieved. There is no more of Kim Jong Kook too interfered my life!”   “But Eun Hye-ya. It’s almost two years the age of your relationship. Is there any meaning for you from your two years living together? “ Ji Hyo realized she have to be careful with her words. She didn’t want Eun Hye thinks that she tried to interfere with their marriage.   She didn’t want to be regarded as a troublemaker. She just wanted to help them to save their own marriage. She came as a friend who concern about their marriage.   “There is no meaning at all, Ji Hyo unnie…. For me, these almost two years with him was the worst two years of my life! I feel ashamed! There is nothings that I can be proud while two years living with him!” Eun Hye spoke, strictly.   Song Ji Hyo finally realized, Eun Hye didn’t budged and fixed with her decision.   “Maybe…. You didn’t ever try to understand him.”   “What’s there to understand it anymore? He’s nobody! I’ve only receive ridicule and condemnation while I with him. This is the best way, the exits that I wait long enough to appears.” Eun Hye seems truly confidents.   Song Ji Hyo sighed, regretting. She was very sure that Eun Hye fixed with her decision. She realized she will never have a chance to change Eun Hye decision anymore. But still she wanted to give her last try.   “You will regret it, Eun Hye-ya. Trust me. You will regret it…. You let go something precious for someone who not more than a rubbish!”   Yoon Eun Hye frowning after hearing Song Ji Hyo confused words. She tried the catch the right meaning of Ji Hyo statement.   “Wh… What do you means, unnie?” Eun Hye stared through Ji Hyo’s face.   Ji Hyo shaking her head slowly. Void was pictured on her face. “You will never understand. You’ve drown so deep to understand it. As your friend, I am very disappointed with your decision.”   Song Ji Hyo confident that Kim Jong Kook never did any wrongs towards Eun Hye. Her arrogant’s who was punishing Kim Jong Kook all this time.     After the arrival of Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye strongly showed her hate towards Kim Jong Kook. Ji Hoon seems to be the reason for Eun Hye to continuously hating Kim Jong Kook.   Song Ji Hyo still didn’t understand what Eun Hye looking for. To her, Jong Kook seems very nice, soft and quiet. Eun Hye should be happy with that. But the others happened. There is nothing good from Jong Kook at Eun Hye’s eye.   She was really confused with Eun Hye’s action. Why she throwing Kim Jong Kook just only for Ji Hoon? She feels very regret, because of ranks and position, Eun Hye became blind.   Her hated towards Ji Hoon increased. Ji Hoon should know that Eun Hye has married, but his lust against anything else. Ji Hoon didn’t care about the status, he only cares about his lust. Ji Hyo truly feels angry and hate with Ji Hoon behavior. Little by little, Ji Hoon became her biggest enemy.     “This is about my life! My future! But why you feels the regret?” asked Eun Hye, confused. She feels weird towards Ji Hyo who clearly trying to prevent her from divorced.   “My dignity! My reputation! That’s the thing I want to defend here!” press Eun Hye try to convince her unnie.   Song Ji Hyo smirked, irritate with Eun Hye’s reason.   “Because of your dignity, because of your reputation, I said you will regret later. You are blind, Eun Hye-ya. You are stupid because you didn’t realized the glass that you stepped all these time were always been a diamond.” Ji Hyo tried to control herself from outburst.   “And believe me, you will not last long with Ji Hoon. You will be his stopover. He will leave you after he get a nice branch that surely better than you.” Ji Hyo ended her statement.   Song Ji Hyo walked away leaving her alone.   “Yah Song Ji Hyo!” Eun Hye walked fast following Ji Hyo, trying to get her. She then grabs and turns Ji Hyo’s body to facing her.   “So you like Kim Jong Kook continued to be my husband? You like to see me been cursed and insulted throughout my life? You like to see all that? Tell me unnie!!” snapped Eun Hye with her sharp gaze towards Ji Hyo face.     Ji Hyo shook her head irritably. “He is too good, Eun Hye-ya. He didn’t deserve this kind of humiliation. I’m really disappointed with you. I am sure you will regret it, Yoon Eun Hye!” she talked slowly then turned to look the other way.   Yoon Eun Hye starts to feel that Song Ji Hyo begin too hating her. Her ego has been challenged, her consideration starts to crumble.   “If you pitied him that much, if you said he good enough, you can have him,unnie. I’m willingly gave him to you. You married with him, you love him, you caress him or whatever. I DON’T CARE ANYMORE!”   Eun Hye words incredibly strong and pain to Ji Hyo’s hearing. She quickly turned and stared Eun Hye with her blazing gaze.   Yoon Eun Hye feels really shocked and speechles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter