Chapter 6

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye didn’t even feel guilty with her action. Her own ego allowed her to do whatever she wants. She was very proud after succeed in her pursuit to conquered Ji Hoon for the second time.

When she was in front of her husband, she acted like nothing has happen. Even her coldness towards Jong Kook became stronger and thicker. She has nothing to worry about. Every time her ual demands ascending, Ji Hoon always there to fill it. At every opportunity, Ji Hoon never failed to satisfy her will.

Kim Jong Kook seems like a doll on her eyes. A stupid, useless doll.

“Eun Hye, I want to talk with you regarding something.” tell Jong Kook, sweet and softly at an evening.

“Haa.. About what?” Eun Hye voiced out, a bit hard.

Her eyes didn’t even look to Jong Kook who was sitting in front of her. Her feeling of animosity towards Jong Kook began to overflows.

“About us”

“Wae? Why with us? What else you did not satisfy?” Eun Hye shouted.

  “Eun Hye-ya. What happened with us? You’ve changed a lot.” Jong Kook said softly, trying to find a solution.

“Heyy! What else do you want? I’ve gave you all things, what else? What else did not complete in this house? What the problems here?” Eun Hye stared angrily toward Jong Kook. Her voice’s loud and fierce.

Jong Kook face remains calm although his heart was hurt by Eun Hye harsh words.

“The problem is you!”

Eun Hye blazing her stares to Jong Kook’s face.

“Me?? What the problem with me? Hey! Listen here! There is no problem with me! I had all things I want! My ranks, my positions.. I have all that! Not like you! Stupid clerk!”

“Yes. You didn’t have any shortage.. but..”

“Yah! Didn’t you have any self-conscious? Just accept what had been given. Don’t ever try to ask some more!” Eun Hye smirked annoyingly.

“I’m never asked Eun Hye-ya. All I want to know is you. Why you have changed? That’s all.”

“Yah Kim Jong Kook! Take a look at yourself! You will know the answer. There is no need to asking me the answer. I had enough with a guy like you!

“So, you are starting to feel uncomfortable around me?”

“I’m really wrong then, Kim Jong Kook. I’m really messed up!” Eun Hye voiced in a deep regrets.

 

“I have my decision. I will get out from here. And you.. Try to know you own self. That if you still can think.”

Eun Hye stood leaving Jong Kook alone in the living room. Jong Kook let out a heavy sigh.

 

***

 

When the telephone rang, Eun Hye still walked towards her room upstairs. She sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the telephone. Slowly, she picked up the receiver.

“Ehh.. hyung.. What happen with you? You sound kind of lackluster.”

Haha voice can be heard on the end of the line. Jong Kook let out his long sigh before he talked;

“I can feel she doesn’t need me anymore, Dong Hoon-na.”

“What wrong with you? Don’t make a quick assumptions hyung.”

“She’s changed a lot nowadays. Also… she ignored me.”

 

Their conversation became quiet suddenly. Eun Hye can hear a heavy sigh that she didn’t know the sigh belongs to.

“Did you try to talk with her?” Haha asked. The way he asking seem like he did know something about them.

Eun Hye frowned. She continues to eavesdropping their conversation via the telephone.

“I’ve tried earlier, but apparently I didn’t manage to say it.”

Haha’s laugh exploded at the end of the line.

“Hahaha! Hyung..hyung! Yesterday you seem so spirited. But now… like a dying seal.”

“Talk is always easy, Haha-ya.”

 

Once again Haha’s laugh can be heard which contains some meaning.

“I guess people like us have a same fate, Haha-ya.” Jong Kook sighed, regrets.

“Hyung, don’t talked like that. Even if you dislike it, you have to accept it. Everyone had their own pressure they had to face.”

“What’s the lack of people like us, Haha-ya? If want to talk about pressure, I am very sure we facing a lot of pressure than her. But I never brought the pressure home. I never let the pressure controlled me.”

 Eun Hye smirking after she heard what Jong Kook had say. Eun Hye pouts her lips while her ears kept hearing the conversation of the two men.

“She’s asked to live separately.” said Jong Kook,slowly.

And once again Yoon Eun Hye can hear Haha’s laugh exploded on the end of the line.

“Separated room?”

“Ani.. Different house! She’s told me, she want to leave this bungalow.”

“So, what’s your answer? I hoped you not persuading that !”

 Eun Hye startled when she heard Haha’s statement.

“I.. I don’t know, Haha-ya. I didn’t hold her back, but…”

“But what, hyung? That’s better if you live separately. That’s the only conclusion now.”

Yoon Eun Hye feels something wrong. Haha’s statement made her curiosity higher.

“This bungalow was hers. I didn’t want let her stayed at other people’s home.”

“So, what you gonna do? You still want to keep that stupid ?” Haha voice seems strict and confident.

Eun Hye felt her face burning with rage. Haha statement felt so sting and harsh.

“I guess the better thing is I am the one who left this house. Furthermore, I don’t have anything here. I felt pity to let her live in sin if she decided to stayed with THAT GUY.”

The blood rushed to Eun Hye face when she heard those words from Jong Kook.

“So, you agreed to live separately because you didn’t want her to live in sin? Why you have to hardly keep that woman, hyung?”

Haha words made Eun Hye decided to keep hearing their conversation. Jong Kook sighed heavily.

“I don’t know what else to say, hyung. There is an advantage for your decision,hyung… Although the disadvantage also there.” Haha voice grew soft like he trying to persuading.

“What is it, Dong Hoon-na?”

“The bright side is if you decide to leave the house, it will loosen your useless marriage. But on the other side, when you like this, I am sure you will accept the AZ887 task.”

“I guess that is it.” Jong Kook replied, softly like he didn’t want to spill it.

“Do you still want to think about that woman although you already know the consequences hyung?

Eun Hye tries to cover her heavy breath when the conversation became quiet for a while.

“I already don’t bother or even care anything about her, Haha-ya. Only my sense of humanity made me feel pity towards her.”

 

Eun Hye can hear Haha laughing hardly, mocking her.

“Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter