Chapter 13

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they parks their car at the parking lot near the field, Song Ji Hyo, Yoon Eun Hye and Ji Hoon walks together approaching the field where Kim Jong Kook rugby match are being held.

The game just started. The players are now running and chasing the oval ball, catching the other player, trying to get a winning point. While the players wildly chasing each other, beating others to the ground, on the other side one pair of eyes also wildly searching and chasing the movement of one key player named Kim Jong Kook. The pair of eyes finally smiling followed by her lips after successfully searching Kim Jong Kook.

“Unnie… Why are you smiling alone? Where is your namjachingu?”

“He’s there. Later you will know him yourself.” says Ji Hyo, trying to riddling to Eun Hye. She then continues to watch the match, enthusiastically supports the team especially Jong Kook teams.

Yoon Eun Hye can actually see her ex-husband playing in the game, but she didn’t even want to care about it because she has Ji Hoon beside her all the times. The thing surprising her was Song Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo seems too enthusiastic, supporting and cheering the teams playing. She tries to guess the so called boyfriends of Song Ji Hyo by referring to Ji Hyo’s action.

But each time Kim Jong Kook was beaten down by his opponent, Song Ji Hyo will shouts loudly, protesting the action. Every time Kim Jong Kook fall and captured by the opponent, Song Ji Hyo will shouts angrily. There always a reason to show her un-satisfaction towards the games especially when it involving Kim Jong Kook.

At the beginning, Yoon Eun Hye didn’t realize it or even care about it. But when Song Ji Hyo frequently burst in anger, toughly protesting every time Jong Kook was beaten down, a weird and odd wind starts to play with her mind. A strange instinct was flowing in her chest. A feeling of doubt and uncertainty starts to grow inside her heart.

Song Ji Hyo gambol and jumps excitingly, full of cheer and support especially when Kim Jong Kook successfully escaping from the opponent. Song Ji Hyo white pale face clearly turns in red anger every time she sees Kim Jong Kook was tackled down roughly.

Ji Hyo realizes one of the opponent players wearing a seven’s, always pulls and tackles Kim Jong Kook roughly and he was over doing it.

“YAHH!!! DAMN YOU FREAK!!!” shouts Ji Hyo when the player stands near her standing place. 

The number seven player turns to see an angry yet beautiful woman who was standing at the side of the pitch.

“YOU SEE THIS?” shouts Ji Hyo angrily while showing her knuckles towards the player.

Yoon Eun Hye immediately pulls down Ji Hyo’s hand who’s seems trying to get into the pitch especially when the player reacts by jeering and mocking, stick out his tongue towards her.

“Let me go! Let me go!!! Let me beat him!!” Ji Hyo screams, struggling to escape from Eun Hye tight grips.

Ji Hoon who was near also helping Yoon Eun Hye who seems struggles to grab Ji Hyo from enter the pitch. Both of them stare weirdly to Song Ji Hyo who was clearly in her anger mode. As far as they know, the Song Ji Hyo they know was always been polite and calm. But today maybe the day the devil inside her escapes from the cage, she was clearly pissed off!

“Uun…Unnie… Relax…. Be calm…” coax Eun Hye trying to calm Ji Hyo burning heart.

“How can I? He was bad! Yah! You think you can win with your dirty tricks?” shouts Ji Hyo letting out all her anger.

“Yes I know unnie…. But.. But you must calm first..” Eun Hye continues to persuade Ji Hyo.

“Bad! Fox! Always with his dirty tricks.” Ji Hyo was muttering, unsatisfied with the play. Her face seems gloomy with her lips pouting.

 

On the pitch, Ha Dong Hoon who realizes the incident on the side of the field asking the number seven when they meet at the center of the pitch.

“Gary hyung! Wae yo?”

“I don’t know! That crazy girl, suddenly mad at me.” explains Kang Gary who was confuse with Ji Hyo action who scolding him earlier.

Haha chuckles with Gary answer.

“Maybe you did something that makes her angry.” says Haha in his laugh.

“Huh! That so-called-beautiful devil, so fierce.” comments Gary sarcastically.

 

When Kim Jong Kook runs the ball from the opponents, Gary suddenly pounces and pulls down Jong Kook until he fell by pulling Jong Kook’s neck hardly. The incident was clearly happens in front the place of Song Ji Hyo, Yoon Eun Hye and Ji Hoon was standing.

Song Ji Hyo was screaming loudly in anger, scolding Gary who was doing a tackle on Kim Jong Kook earlier.

Gary taps his buttocks multiple times, try to mocks Ji Hyo. And yeah! He did successfully adding the oil into the fire. Ji Hyo seems like a mad bull!

Yoon Eun Hye and Ji Hoon were stunned with Ji Hyo unpredictable behavior. Ji Hyo seems truly different from the usual her.

 

And when the referee directs and signals the players to make a scrum, Ji Hyo once again shouting angrily.

Yoon Eun Hye and Ji Hoon seems more and more confuse. Song Ji Hyo really seems so angry and frustrated.

“YAHH!! Not a scrum!! Not a SCRUMM!” shouts Ji Hyo, letting out her frustration.

Before Yoon Eun Hye can able to soothe Song Ji Hyo, Ji Hyo herself quickly dash towards the center of the field. No one was able to stop her in time. With all her might, she kicks Gary’s calf annoyingly.

Gary who didn’t realize her present stumbles down in pain after being kick by Song Ji Hyo.

The referee immediately blows his whistle few times when he realizes a player being attacked by a beautiful female audience yet has a fierce face.

“What happens?” scolds the referee who was wearing full black attires while standing close in front of Ji Hyo with his blazing gaze.

Song Ji Hyo also standing tall in front the referee with both her hand on her waist with her fierce eyes staring deeply at the referee face.

 

Yoon Eun Hye agape with her unnie action, with Ji Hoon joins her. The other audience seems silent, watching the unpredictable incident.

“How can it be a scrum! He’s doing a high tackle. It should be a penalty! You’re not fair!” shouts Ji Hyo with her angry voice. Her sweet faces clear in red anger.

Kim Jong Kook who immediately recognizes the angry girl just stands silently behind Song Ji Hyo with his smiles on his lips. He then stares the referee with his cynical smile.

“Then why you disturbing this game?” scolds the referee while trying to hide his own smile which almost created on his lips. He can see the anger and frustration of the small sweet lady in front of him.

“It was his fault! Bad man!..... Ani!! WEASEL!!” Ji Hyo kicks Gary who’s standing beside the referee on the knee. She let her frustration controls her.

The referee blows his whistle again multiple times. The other audience was cheering, supporting Song Ji Hyo.

Gary reacts by slapping Ji Hyo’s strongly.

Song Ji Hyo who not aware with Gary action screams loudly and runs to the back of Kim Jong Kook. She then hugs tightly Jong Kook’s waist with her frightened face.

“YAHHH!!!!! YOU ARE WEASEL!! Give him card, ref!! GIVE HIM CARD!” shouts Ji Hyo angrily while stamping her feet few times on the ground.

The referee once again blows his whistle for the chaos happens in front him.

 

Kang Gary who was laughing loudly, winks his eye at Jong Kook who also laughing heartfully.

Song Ji Hyo still hugging tightly Jong Kook’s waist from the back.

Yoon Eun Hye looks at Song Ji Hyo from the side of the field with her heart beating rapidly.

“Number?” asks the referee with a strict voice while taking out a small book from his back pocket.

“Seven.” replies Gary wondering.

Song Ji Hyo seems still back hugging Kim Jong Kook with the feeling of fear after being attack by Gary earlier. The audience starts too silent.

Kim Jong Kook pats softly Ji Hyo’s hand on his waist which still hugging him tightly.

“But ref….” Gary tries to protest when he see the referee write down something on his small book.

“Give him, ref! Give him card!” screams Ji Hyo from Kim Jong Kook’s back.

“What’s my fault?” shouts Gary, didn’t satisfy.

“Molesting on the pitch, attack with improper ways in public.” says the referee strictly but there is a smile on his face.

A yellow card was given to Gary.

The audience cheers happily with the card received by Gary.

“Yeah! Yes! Write this also, ref! Groping without permission, the punishment is cut his hand! Cut his hand, ref!” says Ji Hyo annoyingly after she releasing her hugs.

Kim Jong Kook continues to laugh heavily with Ji Hyo’s funny statement.

“Ohh… You think you big, huh! Bad man! Dirty player, molester! ERT!” Ji Hyo tries to kick again.

Kang Gary who was aware with her action immediately avoids the kick.

Ji Hyo’s kick which was out of the target finally hits the referee’s calf. The referee blows the whistle immediately while touching his calf.

The audience starts to cheer again, and this time loudly.

Song Ji Hyo who shocks with the result immediately run to Kim Jong Kook’s back.

 

Just like a comedy segment, Ji Hyo’s behavior truly made the audience laugh loudly and happily. With her frightened face, Song Ji Hyo peeks at the referee face from Jong Kook’s back.

Ha Dong Hoon who at the beginning just stands near them, now was rolling on the ground with his heavy laugh and his hand on his stomach tries to controls the laugh. A few players also crouch with a heavy laugh watching Ji Hyo’s funny action.

“You! You! Young lady!” the referee clench his teeth and lips, trying to not burst in laughter. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter