Sehun & Eun Hye

The Engagement

Kai's POV

"Can you explain this entire situation right now?" I screamed at Eun Hye over the phone. 

When Mia told me what Eun Hye and Sehun were trying to do, not only was I extremely shocked, but I also felt cheated. I fell in love with a person that does not care about anyone but herself. I've always tried to get over her bad sides, since I honestly do love her, but this is too much. I don't want to be with a person who even thinks about hurting someone else.

"You need to understand, Kai, please. I was so desperate! I didn't know what else to do" Said Eun Hye, calling me by my nickname. 

I closed my eyes, trying not to say anything that I will regret, and took a deep breath. I looked to my left, and saw Mia sitting down looking up at me, waiting for answers. Only if she knew that I want answers too. 

"I understand if you get mad and insult people, but trying to physically hurt them? that's just so low, Eun Hye" I said with hatred in my voice "Our engagement is over. I don't want to see or hear anything about you again" 

I hung up the phone and threw it on the couch. How is it possible that my life changed so drastically after having lunch with a friend? I would have understood if it looked like we were doing something bad, but all we were doing was eating lunch. I can't be with a woman who can't trust me. 

"Jongin, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have come with you. I didn't know this was going to happen" Said Mia, getting up and walking towards me. 

"Its not your fault. Don't worry about it" I said, giving her a light smile. "You should thank your friend, Maya. Who knows what could have happened if she never heard that conversation between her and Sehun" I said. 

Sehun. The man I thought was my best friend. We went through so much together and just now I see who he really is. They're both traitors. Pretending to hate each other so I wouldn't suspect anything, was very clever but evil at the same time. It was finally time for their masks to fall off, and I'm glad they did before me and Eun Hye got married. 

"I need to make another phone call" I said, walking towards the couch and picking up my phone 'This is going to be  a long conversation' I thought as I dialed Sehun's number. 

He's going to see the side of me that no one wants to see. 

I'll make sure he regrets this very much. 

that is a promise

 

~.~

Eun Hye's POV

! This can't be happening! How did he find out about me and Sehun's plan? I'm sure Sehun is not stupid enough to tell him. He's my lover and partner after all! He wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Right?  Shaking that thought out of my head, I grab my purse and walked towards my garage. I need to meet with Sehun as soon as possible. This wouldn't be happening if that would have crossed our path. She's going to pay everything she's done and I'll make sure it's long and painful.

Parking my in Sehun's building, I walk upstairs and open up the door without knocking. As soon as I walk in, I'm greeted with screams and things being thrown around. 

"I'm ing telling you everything! I don't have anything with Eun Hye! I'm your best friend! Can't you believe me please!" Screamed Sehun, his face was red and the veins on his neck were popping out. Even under this hard situation, he is still a good actor 

He looked at me and he calmed down for a second. "We need to talk" He whispered, so only I could hear.

I shook my head and walked towards him, grabbing his phone and ending the call "We need to leave" I said.

Sehun looked at me like I was crazy "Leave where?" He asked, his face now turning back to normal.

"Korea." I said, dragging him towards his room "I've been humiliated, not only by Jongin but by the entire world as well. Now I'm know as the woman who couldn't keep his man happy"

I walked into his closet and grabbed his suit case "I'm not letting this go easily." I said throwing Sehun's suitcase into the bed

"They're going to pay for humiliating us, Sehun. And I know just how we're going to do it"