Oh Oh..

The Engagement

Mia's POV

Meeting Jongin's mother went better than what I expected. She was kind, loving, caring and beautiful, just like her son. I was expecting her not to like me because of the recent events but she did not care. She behaved amazingly. I couldn't ask for a better meeting. 

Me and Jongin got into his car and drove towards away from his mother's house. The night is still young but there is not a lot of traffic. Usually, the streets are filled with cars and people but today is unusually quiet. Not that I care.

"Did you like my mother?" asked Jongin, his eyes still on the road. 

I smiled and leaned my head on the seat's header "She's a wonderful woman. Now I know where your looks and kindness from" I said, the smile still on my lips.

I saw Jongin's smile grow wider as I complimented him. He might not say it, but I know he loved it when I speak highly of him. His eyes get brighter and a smile quickly forms on his lips, that's why I do it as much as I can because I love to see him smile. 

"Thank you, beautiful" He said as he stopped at a red light. 

Now that the car is not running, he quickly turned towards me and kissed me lightly. God, his lips get softer and softer every time we kiss. I would kiss him every second of the day if I could.

"Want to spend the night at your house or at mine?" He asked, still looking at me. 

I press my lips together, thinking where we should sleep tonight. Lately, me and Jongin have been sleeping together. We either sleep in his house or my house. It honestly doesn't matter to me. As long as he is by my side, I would sleep next to a pile of trash.

"Where ever you want" I said with a smile. 

Jongin smiled at me and started driving. I don't know which house we're going, but I truly don't care. 

~.~

I walked towards my front door and quickly unlocked it. I opened it and let Jongin in before I walked in and closed the door behind me. When I walked in, I felt a weird aura. The house felt different. It felt...dangerous. I looked around the place and saw that everything was where it was supposed to be, except a photo frame. 

There is a photo of me and my brother on top of a small fireplace I bought three years ago. It might sound ridiculous but I always place the picture in a way where it would face the door way so when I come in after a tired day, that the first thing I see is my loving brother. Today, though, it was facing the other way.

"Are you okay?" asked Jongin walking towards me and placing his arm around my waist.

I shake my head "There's something off. I believe someone was in the house"

Jongin looked at me "Are you sure?" He asked, his voice filled with worry. 

I nod and walk away from him and towards the kitchen. I look around to make sure that nobody is there, and thankfully it's empty. I walk out of the kitchen and towards the room, empty.

"I can not explain this. It the aura just feels so off, Jongin" I said, placing my hand on my forehead in frustration. 

"You might be stressed, darling" Said Jongin, giving me a tight hug "Why don't you take a hot shower while I prepare the bed for us?"

Trusting Jongin, I break the hug and walk towards the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror and take a good look at my self. My hair is still perfectly styled, my outfit is clean and elegant and my make up looks good. No signs of stress. Usually when I'm stressed I look as If a train ran over my, but I look perfectly fine. 

With a loud sigh, I take my shoes off and put my hair into a high, messy bun. I open up one of my drawers and take out my make up remover wipes and start taking off my work of art. I closed my eyes and started taking my eye shadow off gently. 

As I wiped the make up off, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. With my eyes still closed, I smile "Want to shower with me, Jongin?" I ask jokingly.

"Of course I do" a low and deep voice said.

I opened my eyes wide open and I see Chanyeol with a wide and dark smile on his lips. As I'm about to scream, he placed a white napkin over my mouth and nose, muting my screams for help. I struggle against his grip but he's too strong. Tears start escaping my eyes, making me feel helpless. 

After fighting for a couple of seconds, I start to feel drowsy. My eyelids feel heavier and my legs weak. I stared at Chanyeol thought the mirror with pleading eyes, but he did not care.

He chuckled and whispered in my ear "You're finally mine"