Kidnapping (part 2)

The Engagement

Sehun's POV

Getting up from the floor, a hard pain spreads through my head. It feels as if I got hit a thousand times with a hammer. I look around, and remember everything that happened. Mia. 

I walk out of the room and grab my phone again, Jongin needs to stop being so hard headed and just answer my call. When I reached the elevator, I meet with the same man I saw on the lobby. He gives me a smile "Hello" He said, his voice deep. 

I nod and pay attention towards the phone. After a while, call goes into voice mail. Cursing under my breath, I put my phone on my pocket and enter the elevator. 

"Are you okay? You seem troubled?" Asked the man, giving me a smile.

"I'm fine" I said, getting tired of him. 

When we finally reach the first floor, I walk fast, trying to get away from the guy as soon as possible. I'm not a rude person, but this guy just gives me a weird feeling. At first sight, you would think he's the sweetest man in the world, but when you get closer to him, you see that there is something odd about him. 

When I finally reach the exit of the hotel, I see Jongin getting out of his car. Without a second though, I run towards him. I push through people, not caring about their rude statements and stares. When I reach him, his smile just drops. 

"What do you want? He asks, coldly. 

"Eun Hye took Mia. We need to get her as soon as we can Jongin or she will die" I said as fast and clear as I could. 

Jongin stared at me like I was crazy, but when he noticed the panic in my eyes, his own eyes filled with fear and worry "Where are they?" He asked, grabbing my shoulders.

"Get in the car, I'll drive you there" I said, running around and pushing his driver out of the car. "Sorry" I told the guy, who looked confused and pissed at the same time. 

Me and Jongin got in the car, and I drove as fast as I could. I looked at him for a moment, and noticed he was typing something on his phone. After a while, he brought the phone to his ear and gave specific instructions to someone. 

"I need you here as soon as possible" He said, before hanging up. "Stop the car" 

"We don't have time to waste. We need to get there as fast as we can " I said, speeding up more. 

"Sehun, we need back up. I know Eun Hye so she must have the whole area surrounded. My bodyguards and the police are coming. They'll be here in a little while" He explained.

I sigh and stop the car on the side of the road. The streets are empty and it's getting darker. Jongin is looking around, waiting for his back up to finally get here. You can see he cares about this girl a lot. The panic in his eyes is something I've never seen on him. When Eun Hye got into an accident three years ago, he wasn't as worried as he was now. My Jongin finally found someone he truly likes.  I know he never had feelings for Eun Hye, since the main reason of why he married her is because of her power.

"Jongin, I'm really sorry" I said, looking at my lap. "I really do like you as a friend. I shouldn't have followed Eun Hye."

I hear Jongin sigh. "If we get Mia out of this, I'll forgive you. I can't say that things will be how they were before, but I'll be grateful to you" 

I look up at him and smile "Thank you so much. I really mean it" I said.

Jongin smiled at me and at that moment, I felt at peace. I felt as if there is hope that everything will be back to normal after all of this, and that's the only thing I'm looking forward to. 

~.~

Mia's POV

Waking up, I felt as if my body wasn't connected to my head. I felt as if I was floating in an empty space. My body felt numb that I couldn't get a grip of reality. 

"Well, look who's awake" I hear a familiar voice say. 

I look towards where the voice came from, and I see Eun Hye and three guys behind her. She had an evil smile on her lips, which sent shivers through my spine. 

"Why am I here?" I asked, looking at her with hatred. 

Eun Hye chuckled "Oh honey, I'm pretty sure you know why you're here" She said, walking towards me. 

When she got near me, she kneeled in front of my and grabbed my hair "I want to hear you beg for mercy, Mia. I want to see you dead" she spat.

I looked at her in disbelief "You really are crazy, aren't you?" I said. "Now I know why they call you the ' the crazy of the century'" I said, remembering an article I read of her a couple of days ago. She is known for being short tempered and a . Only if she knew that she was a psycho as well. 

She looked at me with anger in her eyes "You !" She said, hitting my face as hard as she could. "I'm not crazy!" 

I spat out blood from my mouth and laughed "that's what crazy people say, " 

Eun Hye's lower lip started trembling and her face got redder and redder "You " She said getting up and kicking my chest.

This is going to be a hell of a night.