Meeting Mrs. Kim

The Engagement

Mia's POV

"What if she doesn't like me? Do I look good? Do I smell good?" I ask, grabbing Jongin's hand tight.

As we stood in font of his mother's house, I couldn't help but feel nervous. Jongin's mom is a very important person to him. After his father died, the only man she has left is Jongin and he takes the job of being by his mother's side very seriously. 

"Relax, you'll be fine!" He said, laughing.

I look up at him before rolling my eyes. He doesn't understand how I feel. I'm wouldn't be nervous if he was me because he knows that every parent in the entire world would love it if their daughter dated Kim Jongin. A famous, charming and successful CEO who always accomplished what he set his mind to. 

After a while, the front door of the house opened and an elderly woman ran towards Jongin, giving him a tight and warm hug.

She was truly beautiful. She had long and wavy hair and was dressed in a long blue dress with white sandals. Very simple but yet beautiful.

Jongin laughed and hugged her back "Hello mother." He said before leaning towards her face and giving her a long kiss on her cheek.

Jongin's mom slapped his son "Stop it, you're embarrassing me" She said, jokingly. 

I laughed at her joke before she placed her full attention to me. She scanned me from head to toe, her smile never leaving her face "You really are gorgeous! Just like Jongin said you were" She said before walking towards me and giving me a tight hug

"Thank you Mrs. Kim." I said, shyly, hugging her back. 

After breaking the hug, she grabbed our hands and led us towards the inside of the mansion. 

The house was immense. It was even bigger than Jongin's mansion. This house was decorated with light brown and white colors. The aura of this house was so mood lifting and warm that I made me never want to leave. 

"Would you like some tea?" She asked, as soon as we sat down in the living room. I was so amazed by the house that I didn't even noticed where we were. 

I nod my head "Yes please" 

She smiled warmly at me before calling one of her servant. It was an elderly man, in his 50's, dressed in a perfectly clean suit. 

"Mr. Choi, would you please serve us some tea" She said to the man before he bowed and walked out of the living room. 

"Now, I know it's too soon but I've been wanting to do this for ages" She said with a wide smile "Want to see Jongin's baby pictures?"

I nodded in excitement as Jongin sighed and placed his hand on top of his face is discontent. 

~.~

Sehun's POV

Jail is just like I expected it to be. There were big men with tattoos who wouldn't hesitate on hurting you if you cross the line. But there are also good people who are willing to help you if you need it. At the beginning, it was hard getting used to all of this. It was so different and uncomfortable, that I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. 

"What are you thinking about Sehun?" Asked one of my friends, Tao. 

He was the only person I could trust here. Not only does he know how to fight, but he also has a warm heart. He is serving time in Jail for robbing a convenience store. He claims that he did it because he needed the money to support his family and that he doesn't regret it because he fed his family with that money. He's going to be here one more year before finally leaving this hell hole. 

"Nothing, really." I said, leaning onto one of the fences that secure the place.

Tao nod and leaned onto the fence as well "Do you the gossip that's going around?" He asked, looking at me. 

I nodded and placed my hands inside the pockets of my pants. "How can I not know? Everyone is talking about it" 

The gossip that everyone is talking about, is about Eun Hye. One of the cops that's friends with one of the "rulers" of the jail, told him that Eun Hye got the death sentence. The gossip still hasn't gone out to the public yet, since the cop heard the judge in charge of Eun Hye's case discussing it with a fellow judge yesterday. 

Honestly, I do feel bad for Eun Hye and I wish it wouldn't have ended up like this. She was mentally ill, but they don't care about that. They only care that she killed rich men that helped the country economically and that's all. 

How heartless can they be to kill someone with mental issues?