Relationship

The Engagement

Chanyeol's POV

I stood infront of my computer, looking for the places where Mia and Jongin usually go out to eat. Since their relationship was made public, everybody has been following them around so finding out their favorite spots isn't that hard. 

There are pictures of them in the park, in the beach and in a restaurant in downtown. So many places where they could possibly be. 

I place my hands under my chin and started to think. I know Mia loves the beach but she also loves wine, so going to a winery might also be a place that they might go to. 

Deciding that this was useless, I get up from the my chair and grab my jacket. I need to find out this information from a better source. 

And I know exactly how I'm going to get it. 

~.~

Mia' POV

Me and Jongin sat down on his bed, watching his flat screen TV. He was concentrated watching a soccer match but all I kept on thinking was about the day when he asked me out. When he told me he wanted to take me out and ask me something important, I knew that he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. 

It took me hours to get ready but when the moment finally came, I didn't even cared about the way I looked anymore. When he showed up in my house with a bucket of red roses, my heart just melted. 

That nigh he took me to his uncle's cottage. A small house on the outside of the city. He decorated the place with lights and hearts making everything seem as if it came straight from a movie.  But the decorations seemed worthless right after he asked me to be his girlfriend. I, of course, said yes.

After the soccer math ended, he turned the TV off and we both laid down on the bed. 

"I want you to meet my mother" He said, out of the blue.

My eyes shot wide open in shock. We've been going out for only three weeks and he already wants me to meet his mother? Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered but I didn't expect for it to bee this soon.

"Are you serious?" I ask, sitting up on the bed "Isn't it too soon?" 

Jongin chuckles and sits up "Of course it's not. Also, she has been scolding me this entire week because I haven't brought you over her house" 

I chuckled and laid back down "That's Okay. I would love to meet her" I said, smiling at him "But, when will we go?"

Jongin clears his throat and looks up to the ceiling, ignoring my question. I furrow my brows at him get closer to him "What's wrong?" I asked placing my head on his chest. 

"It's just that I already told her I'm taking you there" He said, before clearing his throat again. "Tomorrow morning" 

Tomorrow morning!

I sit up from the bed and hit him across the chess "Are you serious?! That soon?" I ask before looking towards the big clock on the wall. It's 10:50 pm. 

I don't even know what to wear or what to bring. She's going to think I'm so dull and rude! 

"Relax! Everything will be fine!" He said sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist "She's going to love you"

I calmed myself down a little after hearing him say those words "Really?" 

Jongin nods "Of course she will" He said, smiling at me. "Want me to give you a little secret?" 

I look at him and wait for him to speak and say something but leaned towards me, his lips close to my ear. I motioned him to speak but all he did was bit my ear sending shivers all over my body. 

Before I could say anything he pinned me down on the bed and brought his soft lips down to mine.

~.~

Chayeol's POV

"Are you sure these events are correct?" I ask Zack, one of Jongin's body guards. 

Making Zack speak wasn't the easiest or the cheapest thing but his words were worth gold. He was giving me information about Jongin's schedule for the next two weeks. 

"Of course they are. I'm supposed to know his schedule, I'm his bodyguard after all, stupid." He said, counting the money I just gave him.

He's such a bastard, but even if I dislike the man, he's giving me the information I need.

I nod before walking out of the coffee shop and into my car.

Now that I know Jongin's schedule for next two weeks, I can make plans to finally get Mia.

She's going to be mine.

Like she was always supposed to be.