Paparazzi

The Engagement

Mia's POV

Today has been the longest day in my life. There was nothing to do except watch TV or listen to music. I tried doing work but I finished quickly, leaving me with nothing to do. As time passed by, the more bored I got and there was nothing I could do about but ignore it.

After a sitting down on the couch for a while, I walked towards my room. I started taking my clothes off and headed towards the spacious bathroom. I was beautifully decorated with white and gray colors, just like my bathroom back home. I went into the shower and spent ages in there. It felt so nice and relaxing. I really needed it.

Jongin left the hotel this morning. He told me he was going to take care of some business but that he will be coming back before lunch. When I checked the clock before I entered the bathroom it said it was 3:00 pm. Its way past lunch time.

When I finally decided to leave the shower it was 3:35 pm. I went into my closet and got into a white tank top and light blue shorts. After some time, I finally decided to go out and have some fun. On our way here, I saw a cute little bakery shop. I love sweets so going there will be fun.

Grabbing the room key, I walk outside and make my way towards the elevator. I wait patiently until something hit me, something I haven't thought about since yesterday.

Chanyeol.

After me and Kai saw him, he ordered security to kick him out of the hotel. They followed his order and quickly kicked him our and warned him not to enter the property again. According to the security guards, he agreed to keep himself away but I know the real him, he will come back soon.

Now I was debating whether or not I should go. For all I know, he could be waiting for me outside or something and honestly, I don't want to get kidnapped any time soon. Maybe I should ask for one of Jongin security guard to come with me? I mean, it's only five minutes away so it shouldn't be a hassle. 

When I reached the lobby, I looked around to see if I saw the body guard. He is a tall, bald headed man who looked like he could kill you in a second. When I finally spotted him, I jogged towards him and tapped his shoulder

"Hello" I said, smiling at him.

He looked down at me, not even smiling, "What can I help you with  Ms. Carter?"

Taken back by his coldness, I start to speak "Do you think you could come with me to a bakery shop down the corner? It's like five minutes away" I asked with a cute smile.

When the big male was about to speak, I hear a familiar voice coming from behind me.

"Bakery shop?" I head Jongin ask.

I turn around and see him looking at us with a smile on his face. Even if he was smiling, I could see the tiredness in his face. There are bag under his eyes, his hair is messy as hell and his skin tone looks kind of pale. I knew that trying to fix this company was hard but I didn't know it would make him look and maybe feel so miserable.

"Yeah, there's one around the corner and I really want to go." I said, looking at him waiting for his response.

"Well, I am starving so why don't we just got together?" He suggested.

When he said that, my hole day turned from sad and boring, to happy and exiting. I'm so happy I'll be able to spend some time with him and relax. All we do is work and work but we never spend time together as friends. He seems like such a nice and interesting person that I really just want to know him deep inside.

"Sure! Lets go!" I said before me and him walked towards the exit door.

~.~

"I want a chocolate cake, a cupcake, chocolate chip cookies and a croissant" I told Jongin as I looked at all the food in the bakery.

I've visited various bakery shops in South Korea, but this was honestly the best! There was so many varieties and the design of the place is just stunning. The green and white colors made the bakery look so natural and fresh, which is something that every costumer wishes for.

"For a skinny girl like you, you sure eat a lot" said Jongin with a laugh.

I roll my eyes and wait for him to order the food.

When me and Jongin received our food, we walked towards a table by the window and started eating. I ignored the fact that he was there and just ate my food like the was no tomorrow. I am a huge fan of sweets. I can eat them all day long!

"Can you at least breathe?" asked Jongin with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and kept on eating until me and Jongin saw something from the corner of our eyes that made us stop everything.

We looked at each other before looking to the direction where the flash came from.

There we saw a crowd of paparazzi taking thousands of pictures of us.