Sehun

The Engagement

Jongin's POV

I looked at Mia as she quickly left the ballroom. The way she looked at me after me and Eun Hye broke the kiss gave me an uneasy feeling. Does she like me? Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered..more than flattered actually, but doesn't she know that I am engaged? 

"Who was that?" Asks Eun Hye as she fixes my tie. "The look she gave us was completely rude"

I look at her and shake my head " I know, and that's Mia Carter" I said " I have no idea what got into her. I just defended her from this guy that was harassing her and that's it" 

Eun hye shook her head and chuckled " Girls these days. When a guy is kind to them, the girls believe that they are in love with them" 

I chuckled with her and walked towards the mini bar on the opposite side of the stage. There, I run into my friend Sehun, who is flirting with one of my employees. His hand is caressing her shoulder and his lip is formed into a cocky smile. He seems to be enjoying it, just like the girl. She is obviously flirting back with him. 

"Good Evening" I said as soon as me and Eun Hye reached Sehun and the girl. 

"Sehun, flirting again?" I asked, jokingly. 

Sehun chuckled and looked at the girl " How can I not flirt with this drop dead gorgeous young woman?" He asked with a wink.

Me and Eun hye rolled our eyes and laughed out loud "I wouldn't recommend you went out with him, hun. He's a big casanova" Eun Hye told the girl.

As soon as she said it, Sehun's cocky smiled dropped. "She's lying, you know I'm not" He said to the girl, who is now getting ready to leave. 

"He is the one lying honey, I've known him for ten years, and he has not changed a bit" Said Eun Hye, adding more salt to the wound. 

The girl quickly left the bar, leaving Sehun with his mouth hanging wide open. "You " Said Sehun looking at Eun Hye with hatred. 

Did I forget to mention that Eun Hye and Sehun hate each other? For some reason they just don't get along. I've tried to make them be friends but I just fail every time. They are like oil and water, they can't be together.

"That's the only insult you know?" Responded Eun Hye with a smirk.

"Okay guys, that's enough." I said, trying to calm the two adults down. "I wil-" 

"Mr. Kim, It's time for you to go up the stage" said my assistant, interrupting our conversation. 

If this wasn't important, I would have scolded her for interrupting this conversation. Not only is it rude, but it's also unprofessional. "I have to go. Behave please" I said before I walked away with my assistant. 

They better not mess this party up

Eun Hye's POV

"You are a great actress you know?" asked Sehun after he order two martinis for the both of us. 

I laughed and grabbed my glass "Thank you, you are a great actor as well" I said, winking at him. 

As I sipped on my drink, I started thinking about that girl, Mia. I usually don't worry about girls going after Jongin, but looking at her, she's got potential. Even if I hate to admit it, she is a gorgeous woman. She has beautiful tanned skin, light brown hair and hazel eyes, plus she's fit. 

I've know Jongin for more than six years now, and I know the type of girl he likes, and Mia perfectly fits those standards. Unfortunately, I don't. Also, I know Jongin will not hesitate on breaking this marriage. When I met him, he was the biggest Casanova around, but now he's controlled himself a bit.  I know I shouldn't worry, but like people say, old habits never die. 

"I have a little job for you, my darling" I said, placing my drink down and sitting down on bar's stool. 

Me and Sehun have been partners for over 10 years. He works for me, making jobs that can get your hands dirty, if you know what I mean. Every time he does everything I want correctly, I pay him more thank you could ever imagine. 

Two years after we started working together, we clearly got attracted to each other. I mean, who wouldn't die for that gorgeous and smart man? For eight years, we have been lovers. He makes all my fantasies come true, and I make his come true as well. It's a win -win situation. 

"What job? Want me to get rid of someone?" he asked, quietly enough for only the two of us to hear.

"Yes. I don't want you to kill her though. We've already killed enough" I told Sehun before I took a sip of my Martini "I want you to seduce her and make sure she stays away from Jongin"

Sehun smiled "Someone is trying to steal your man?" He asked.

"Yes and I'm not liking it. Her name is Mia Carter and she works for him. I want you to start as soon as possible" I responded. 

Sehun thought about it for a second before he smirked "I'll definitely do it, but what do I get in return?" 

I chuckled "Anything you want"

"Including you?" He asked, with a wink.

I smirked and leaned towards him "Including me"