Kidnapping (Part 3)

The Engagement

Jongin's POV

"You need to be careful, Jongin. Don't got to close or you'll get hurt" Said, Sehun as me and my body guards walked towards the side of the building. 

When my bodyguards finally arrived to the location I told them to, I couldn't wait for the cops. I called them and told them I would start going,but they told me not to but I didn't listen. If I waited any longer, Eun Hye could kill Mia. 

"I'll be fine. I have my guys with me" I told Sehun. 

I motioned to Patrick, one of my body guards, to pass me my silver gun. I got it three years ago, when I almost got murdered by one of my father's enemies. Even though, I love my father, whose soul may rest in peace, I know he was dealing with gangs and criminals. He was a great but he was not a very smart man. He always made bad choices. 

Patrick hands me the gun and I quickly load it before we move on. I signaled Sehun to stay back, before me and my men move. We make a plan to enter through the back, since they must definitely be waiting for us by the front. The area is filled with trees, which is a huge advantage for us. They can't see us. 

"Open the door" I told Lucas, my other bodyguard.

He nods before he forces the door open. I quickly point my gun towards the entrance of the door, in case one of Eun Hye's men attack us, but there was nothing. 

I nod to my guys and enter the building. It really looks like it belongs in an action movie. All the windows have white curtains, the floor looks dirty and the walls are broken and filled with graffiti. There is one door to the left and stairs to the right. I tell Lucas to go through the door while me and Patrick go u[ the stairs.

As we walked up, I hear a loud scream coming from one of the room in the hallway. It's Mia. 

Me and Patrick start running towards the hallway, but we stop midway when we see three man standing in front of the door. They look at us and when they realize who I am, they start running towards us. 

I point the gun towards the biggest one of the three. I thought that he would stop running by seeing that I'm not scared to shoot him, but he only kept on running. I point my gun towards his legs and shot them a couple of times, making him drop to the floor. 

Patrick grabs one of his guns and shots the other guy on the groin, making me yelp in pain. I tried not get too distracted because of that, since we still had another guy left. Before I could reload my gun, the guy jumped over me and hit me across the face. I groan and spit up some blood before getting up. 

"Go get Mia" Said Patrick, as he grabbed the guy and punched him across the face. 

I nod before I start running towards the door. Without a second thought, I shot the door opened, only to received with two guys pointing their guns at me. 

I put my hands up, in defeat and throw my gun on the floor.

"Well, Well, look who we have here" I hear a very familiar voice say. 

I turn around and see Eun Hye, sitting down next to an unconscious Mia. She is wearing a single white bloody-t shirt. Her hands are tied behind her back and her moth is taped shut.

"What did you do to her?" I asked, my voice filled with hatred. 

Eun Hye looked surprised by the tone of my voice "Well, Look who's grown up" She said, getting up. "He's not afraid to stand up for himself anymore"

"Let us go right now Eun Hye" I said "Or you'll see a side of me you'll never want to see again"

Eun Hye laughed and walked closer to me "I'm not scared of you, Jongin." She ran her fingers through her hair "You should be scared of me"

"Oh, Really?" I ask. 

Before she could answer, I grab my other gun that's been hidden under my shirt. I throw myself on the floor, so Eun Hye's men miss their shot, and I shoot one of the stomach and the other one on the groin. The fall down on the floor and I quickly get up. I walk towards them and kick the guns away from them so that they can't reach it. 

Eun Hye's eyes widened in shock. "How did yo-?"

"Took self defense classes. Bet you didn't know that about me didn't you?" I said, walking towards her and pointing my gun at her.

"Now take a sit because tonight you will pay your price for every bad thing you've done, "