Kidnapping

The Engagement

Jongin's POV

I watched as my phone rang and rang while flashing Sehun's name. For a moment, I thought about picking the phone up but then everything they've done just flashed through my head. I won't pick it up, I can't pick it up. Not only will it hurt my feelings, but it will also hurt my pride. I told him that I don't want to see him, nor listen to him, and that's final. 

When I was about to turn my phone off, I received a call from Kyngsoo. I quickly answered and asked him what happened. In a quick breath he told me that I left some files that I needed to sign by tonight. 

"I see, I'll just drop Mia off and I'll go back" I told Kyungsoo before hanging up. 

I look at Mia who is busy playing with her cell phone "I have to go back to the office. I'll just drop you off at the hotel and I'll see you there" I said. 

Mia looked up and smiled "Okay. I'll make something for you to eat when you get back" She said, putting her phone on her bag and taking her seatbelt off "Also, be careful." 

I nodded and smiled at her. I watched her as she got off the car and starting thinking about these past days. Everything Mia is doing for me, Eun Hye wouldn't have done it. If she knew I was in danger by someone as evil and powerful as well, she would have left me already.

How do I know? Because she has already done it.

Korea, 1996. Eun Hye was engaged to one of the most powerful man in the United States. Not only was he handsome and filthy rich, but he was one of the most powerful man in the world.  That year it was discovered that he stole billions from other companies. Also, his employees complained about the awful treatment and working conditions he applied to the company and more. After law did it's job, he ended penniless and jail. After that, what do you think Eun Hye did? She left him and never even mentioned his name. 

That's why, after seeing that Mia stood with me while she could have left me, I think of her every day. She is such a lovable, charismatic and smart person that she almost seems unreal. Honestly, I'm developing feelings for her.

I'm not saying that I love her..

But I really do like her. 

~.~

Sehun's POV

I grabbed my phone and called Jongin one more time, but just like always, he didn't pick up. I cursed under my breath and told the cab driver to stop the car near the entrance of the hotel. After I talked to the Psychiatrist, the only things that I kept thinking about what getting to the hotel before Eun Hye does. 

I knew it was impossible, but a man could only dream. Paying the driver, I run out the car and into the elevator. There, I see a tall and lean man waiting for the elevator a well. While he is waiting patiently, I press the button a thousand times, as if it will make the elevator come down faster. 

When it finally arrived, I quickly got on and waited for the other man to get in. "Second floor" said the man leaning onto the wall of the elevator. 

Completely ignoring his request, I press the 25th floor, which is where the Mia and Jongin's room is. The man looks at me and squints his eyes. I apologize and ignore his stare. When the elevator finally reached the floor, I ran towards their room and there I saw the door wide opened and one of them men Eun Hye hired, standing in front of the door. 

"You need to let me in. Please"  I said, trying to push the man away but he doesn't even move. 

"Nobody enters the room" He said, with a rough voice. 

I try to push my him but he still doesn't move. 

"Time to go" I hear Eun Hye say from inside the room. 

The man moves out of the way, and there I see Eun Hye walking towards the door, the two men walking  behind her. The biggest one, is carrying, who is sleeping. She must have drugged her, just like she said she would. 

"You need to stop this. I know about your illness, we can get through this" I said to Eun Hye, hopeful that she will change her mind.

Her expression changed from happiness to hatred. "How do you know about my illness?" She asks. 

"Your psychiatrist called me." I said, walking towards her. "Eun Hye. Stop this please" 

Eun Hye gave me a long and hard stare. It was a type of look that she's never given me before. It was so cold and so full of hate that it gave me shivers. 

"Get him out" she said before one of the guys hit me across the face as hard as he could

leaving me in nothing but darkness.