Maya

The Engagement

Kai's POV

"Why did this have to happen to us? We were just eating lunch!" Said Mia, walking back and forth in the living room.

After yesterday's accident, we've been all over the news. She's been called the "side chick" and a the entire day by people and it's getting me pissed off. She hasn't done anything wrong. All we did was eat lunch as friends.

I walked towards Mia and grabbed her shoulders "Everything will be okay." I said.

Her eyes started watering and it just made my heart hurt. How can such a kind and beautiful woman receive so much hate for something that she didn't even do. I pushed her towards me and hugged her tightly as she cried on my chest.

Her sobs got louder and louder as time passed by and there was nothing I could do except comfort her. We will get through this, all I have to do is talk to the press and explain everything.

She broke the hug and looked into my eyes "Do you promise?" she asked.

I smiled and kissed her forehead "I promise."

 

 

Eun Hye's POV

I can't believe this son of a . He calls me every night complaining about how hard he is working and how he wishes he was back home! All those restless nights he told me he spent were just lies that slip too easily from his lips. I shouldn't have led my guard down. I'm so stupid!

I threw the news paper with the picture of Jongin and Mia to the floor and walked towards the door. I need to talk to Sehun as soon as possible. I gave him a job and that job was to make sure that Mia Carter stays away from Jongin. My future husband!

When I reached my car, I didn't think twice about speeding. I went as fast as my car allowed me to, ignoring the honks and insults the other drivers gave me. them, they don't know what I'm dealing with right now.

When I arrived to Sehun's apartment, I typed the password to his apartment and without a second thought, I barged in. I looked around the place, and it looked normal, except for one thing.

The area smelt and felt like .

He's with someone.

I walked towards his room and walked in without knocking, there he laid with a unknown girl next to him. She was in her 20s and looked like she had nothing better to do than to sleep around with guys.

"What is going on here?" I asked, waking them up.

The girl sat up quickly right before Sehun noticed I was there. His eyes widened in shock and he quickly got up from the bed and took me outside his room.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked, closing the door behind him "Don't you see I have a guest?"

I shook my head and looked at him from head to toe. He was completely , just like god brought him to the world. If this wasn't an emergency situation, I would definitely make him mine right now.

"Haven't you seen the news?! Jongin and Mia were caught on a 'date' yesterday! " I screamed at him, hitting him on his chest "I told you to travel to Korea yesterday and you didn't listen!"

Sehun ran his fingers though his hair and sighed "I'm sorry. I just got distracted with this girl."

I shook my head "You better get your together. I want Mia Carter away from my fiance at all cost. Either you seduce her and keep her away, or I'll make sure she dies" I told him right before I left his apartment.

He better not try to play with me because even if I love him, I will not hesitate on punishing him.

 

Maya's POV

I stood by the door, listening to every word they said. That girl is engaged to Jongin? I never knew he was going to get married! I suspected that he had women around but not a fiancee! God dammit Maya! You need to do more research!

"You better get your together. I want Mia Carter away from my fiance at all cost. Either you seduce her and keep her away, or I'll make sure she dies"  I heard the woman say.

Mia? My Mia? It must be a mistake! My Mia never did any thing to upset her..well that I know of. I need to tell Mia what I heard as soon as possible. I can't believe what this woman is trying to do. She's just insane. 

I'm not going to let her hurt Mia..