Chanyeol

The Engagement

 

Hana's POV 

"So you guys really kissed?" Asked Maya, her eyes wide open in shock. 

I laugh and her expression and nod my head furiously. I might look insane, but I'm too happy to care. 

Last night, was the most amazing night of my life. Jongin is the sweetest and most caring man I've met. The way he treated me is the way all girls wish to be treated.

Oh, and that kiss was the perfect way to end a date. His lips are so soft and full that it makes you feel as if you're in heaven. The way his arms wrapped around my waist and the ways he soft lips moved against mine felt so wonderful!

"Girl! Is he a good kisser?" She asked, leaning towards me, her eyes still wide open. 

I chuckle and leans towards her "A very good kisser" I said before we both started giggling. 

If it wasn't for the fact that we were in my office, I would believe we were teenage girls. I'm talking about the man I like and she's listening to every single thing I say. Just like we did when we were younger. 

"When will you meet him again?" She asked leaning back into the chair "I wouldn't be surprised if you leave with him today since your relationship just leveled went up to next level" 

I chuckled and put my glasses on "Well, we haven't planned anything yet. I'll let you know if we do" I said with a wink  "Now leave, I have work to do"

Maya groaned and got up from her chair. She obviously didn't want to leave. " Don't forget to text me if anything else happens" She said as she walked towards the door and opened " I want all the details"

I laughed and motioned her to leave. She hesitated for a while before she finally closed the door, finally allowing me to work. 

K incorporations has been doing so much better. We are finally working in harder and in harmony which is making the company earn more profit.

I really have to congratulate Jongin. It it wasn't for him, this company would have been declared in bankruptcy by now. I up my laptop and finally started working. Since I got here, me and Maya spent the day talking about Jongin, something that I admit is kind of creepy, but I just couldn't contain myself.

I haven't felt so loved and cherished in such a long time. Being with Jongin makes me feel good and special. He just makes my heart melt.

He's is my dream guy. 

As I was working on the finances of K incorporations, I received a text from Jongin. He asked me if I would join him for lunch in his office, since he order food for the both of us. 

I, in a heartbeat, answered yes.

Now all I have to do is wait until the clock strikes 12:30, so I can finally see him again. 

~.~

"What did you order for me?"I asked, as two of Jongin's assistant walked into the office with two trays of food. 

"I ordered Pasta" He said with a smirk.

I laughed as I realized why he ordered that. That was the first thing we cooked when we arrived in Korea. That was the first time where me and Jongin spent time together and got to know each other better.  

"I see" I said, smiling at him. 

In no time, we both started eating. We ate, then talked, then ate, then talked until we had to go back to work. Lunch time was supposed to end at 1:30 pm but we stayed until 1:45 pm. We just had so many things to talk about.

"Oh, Can I take you somewhere today?" He asked, smiling at me. 

I nod "Yes, of course" I said "Where and for what?"

Jongin smiled and walked towards me "It's a surprise" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. 

I smiled and placed my hands on his chest "I don't like surprises" 

Jongin chuckled and leaned his face towards mine "I'm sure you'll like this one" He said before he placed his lips on mine making me feel as if we were the only people in the entire world. 

 

Chanyeol's POV

I flipped through the newspaper and the only thing you saw are news and gossip about Mia and Jongin. They're saying they've became a couple since the day they arrived back to the United States. I thought that Eun Hye's plan of destroying Mia would work. She promised me it would if I gave her all the information I knew about her that day after the party.

but since Eun Hye didn't do what she was supposed to do, it's my turn to take charge. I can't allow Mia and Jongin to see each other anymore. . 

She belong to me and no one else. She is mine...only mine.