Backing out

The Engagement

"""Jongin's POV

The days seem to get longer and longer. After opening the building after its repair, me and Mia have started working nonstop again. I can't lie, the company has shown great improvement. The employees are better and the place looks a lot more professional. The good thing about this, is that since our minds are so focused into working that the incident that happened four days ago, doesn't even cross our minds anymore. 

I haven't heard for Eun Hye since our last conversation three days ago. I don't think I can be with a person as evil as her. Physically hurting someone is for something so small, is not acceptable. 

"I just sent the reports of K incorporations Korea to the United States, all they have to do is review them and sent them sent them back" Said Mia, walking into my office with a laptop on her hand. While holding it with one arm, she types with her other hand. "Also, I'm working on the financial contract with the Evans Industries. It'll be done by next week".

I smiled at her and walked towards her. Taking the laptop away I said " Let's go to the hotel. We've worked enough today". 

She smiled back and nodded "I think we should." She said "I also need to work on some files I left back at the hotel". 

I gave her a nod and walked towards the door. I quickly grabbed my phone that I left on the table and we quickly made our exit. As we walked towards the door, I was stopped by my assistant, Kyungsoo. "Sir, your fiancee is on the phone" he said, before passing me his phone. 

I look at Mia who gives me a light smile. I walk towards the side and put the phone on my ear "Hello" I said with a loud sigh.

"Do you miss me?" Asked Eun Hye. From the way her voice sounds, you could tell her was crying, or maybe she's just acting. I really don't know what to believe anymore. 

"Why are you calling me?" I ask, rubbing my temples. This day was going so great, until she decided to ruin it. 

"I just wanted to hear your voice one more time before I let you go" She said with a sob. 

For a moment, I almost believed her. I was about to tell her not to cry but I stopped myself after remembering what happened. "Well, now that you've heard my voice. Goodbye. Don't call me again" I said before hanging up and walking back towards Kyngsoo and Mia. 

"Ignore all her calls from now on" I told Kyungsoo as I handed him his phone. 

He nodded "Yes, sir" He said before walking towards the elevator. 

"What did she say?" Asks Mia as we both walk outside the building.

My driver is waiting for us in the front with my body guards, just like I asked him to. Since the day I found out what Eun Hye was trying to do, I've kept my security guards close to me and Mia. I know how powerful Eun Hye is, She practically owns half of Korea, which means there's people willing to do things for  her. Bad things. 

Now that our engagement is broken, I have to be extra careful. Sure, I didn't have to be so worried about it before because we were on great terms, but now that we're in a conflict, I have to watch my back. 

I don't only have to protect myself, but I also have to protect Mia, because if It wasn't for me. 

None of this would have happened.

~,~

Eun Hye's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asks Sehun, as we both get into my car.

Before answering him, I look back and see the black van I bought and the three men I hired, quietly waiting for me to make a move. I chuckled and nod to Sehun, who looked at me in disbelief 

"I knew you were a heartless , but I didn't know you were this heartless" Said Sehun putting his seatbelt on. 

I look at him and smirk "Well, now you know" I said before I started the car and drove towards Jongin's hotel

Since me and Jongin's conversation, I've made this wonderful plan. This plan not only will hurt Mia, but it will also leave a scar on Jongin. A scar that he will not be able to forget until the day he dies. 

"Kidnapping and torturing Mia? Don't you think that too much?" Asked Sehun "Sure, you've hurt other people before but for bigger things than this. She might have actually just gone out to have lunch with him. Nothing more."

I stopped my car on the side of the road "Are you really doubting me Sehun?"

Sehun looks at me "You will really do this?" He asks.

I smirk and nod "I will. and there is no turning back"  

I don't care what people have to say. I will make them repay for what they did to me. Not only did they make me suffer but the also humiliated me, and that's something I'll never forget. 

Never.

~.~

Sehun's POV

"I really can't do this with you. I really can't " I said opening the door and walking out. "I've been thinking all night about this, and I think it's too much. You know I support you in everything but not on this one." 

Eun Hye looks at me through her window and pulls up her middle finger at me before driving off, the black van following her. 

I know that I realized how evil Eun Hye is too late, but it's better late than never. After watching some videos of Mia and Jongin, I finally realized that they really weren't on a date. I know Jongin and the way he acts around girls when he's being flirtatious, but he wasn't doing any of that with Mia that day. I tried explaining this to Eun Hye but she still believes that Jongin is cheating on her. 

I grabbed my phone and dialed Jongin's phone. I've never prayed in my life, but right now all I'm doing is praying so Jongin answers my phone call.  

Nothing. 

I called a couple of times but he still wasn't answering. As I was about to call him again, I received a call from an unknown number. 

"Hello?" I quickly answered, hoping that it was Jongin or Mia. 

"Yes, is this Mr. Oh Sehun?" asks a lady over the phone. 

"Yes. What do you want?" I ask, trying to hurry the conversation. 

"My name is Cassandra and I'm Eun Hye's therapist. I've been trying to contact her for the past week but I haven't been able to reach her" She said taking a short pause "Here, you're listed as an emergency number so I just called you to remind her that our next session is next week" 

Eun Hye goes to a therapist? 
"Yes, sure, but what does she suffer from?" I ask, nervously.

"Well, she suffers from Posttraumatic stress disorder and Anti Social personality disorder. I thought you knew since she talk a lot about" Said Cassandra before I hung up on her. 

Posttraumatic stress disorder and Anti social personality disorder? 

This is bad.. this is very very bad. 

 

 

~.~

Posttraumatic Stress Disorder : Medical condition that is triggered by witnessing or experiencing a terrifying event. The symptoms are: night mates, severe anxiety and more.

Anti Social personality disorder: Being able to kill, steal, harm (do bad things) and don't feel any remorse about making other feel pain.

~.~

Guys...have you seen Exo's  music video for call me baby? It's amaaaazing! If you haven't seen it yet, you have to! trust me, you won't regret it! lol