Chapter Eight

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 8

            My models have just walked on the runway wearing my collection.  Now it is my turn.  I hear Jaejoong, “now presenting the designer of this collection for Follow Me, Lee Chaerin.”  I dramatically open the white curtains and strut on the runway.

            The cameras flashing lights have captured my momentous night on film.  They capture the vision of my creations, my models, my friends, my vampires.  It’s a good thing vampires can be captured on film or this night would have been a disaster.  Now I will be captured on film wearing my own design.

            I am wearing one of my creations that will make me stand out.  The dress is a golden metallic, above the dress with lining and a semi-sweet heart neckline.  I am also wearing a pair of brown pointed stilettos.  I strut onto the catwalk with confidence shining through.

           

            I look into the crowd and my heart stops for a beat.  Then I hear the claps and cheers of approval.  They love it!  The positive reaction has me floored and astonished.  Heechul and Jaejoong walk on the runway and both put their arms around my shoulders.  I cannot stop the proud smile overtaking my face.  It is little moments such as these that I feel the most loved and supported. 

            The reporters are asking questions concerning the collection.  Heechul is the main person answering.  I hear many compliments from those who came to see the fashion show.  I’m just glad there are not too many questions about my personal life.  My friends stand near me as reporters take pictures of all the fashions together.  My big, crazy, happy family.

            The show is now over and I can’t help letting out a sigh of relief.  The clan has decided to come by to mine and Youngbae’s place.  “Is something wrong C.L.?” Minji asked with concern.

            “Nothing’s wrong.  I’m just glad the collection was received so well and that the show went off without a hitch.  Now we can all relax after such a hectic day.”

            “Yes, yes, you did such a great job.”  Stupid panda.  “Now it’s time for me to leave and find a bite to eat?”

            That’s when something hits me.  “Is it rude of me to ask who your donor is?”

            “It’s not rude at all.”  Bom is always so sweet.  “There is actually a club that caters to vampires without mates.”

            Sandara smiles at me.  “I call it wine, dine, and blood.”

            Seungri snorts.  “That’s one way to put it.”

            “How many people know about vampires and their eating habits?  And how do you know your donors are clean?”  I have to ask.

            “The club is owned by an unmated vampire.  She screens all the volunteering donors.”  Does that mean you used to visit Youngbae?

            “What can you tell me about the club?”  How have I never heard about this place before?

            Seunghyun answers.  “It’s actually a regular night club with an underground feeding area for vampires.  Perfectly safe.”

            “If you’re so curious about it how about we make it a clan outing?” Jiyong asked with a smirk.  Youngbae’s eyes widen the more Jiyong smirks.  Now I’m worried.  What have I gotten myself into?

           

 

 

I’m getting the impression that writers block will forever plague me.  Enjoy!

khrishope8