Dream Come True?

Do you love me?

*2 Years Later*

I heard the door bell chimed.

"Welcome." My mom greeted, "May I help you?"

"Hello. Is _________ here?" a young male voice asked.

I looked up from my rice cakes I was making in the back of the restaurant and walked up to the front. I looked up at the boy.

"Speaking." Why does he look so familiar? So....... HOT!

"Oh, hey _________." The boy continued, "My name is Yang Seung Ho, leader of MBLAQ.

My eyes widen, and my hands went to my mouth, covering it in SHOCK.

OH MY GOD! MBLAQ is HERE! Right in front of ME, in my restaurant.

I got to be dreaming right? RIGHT? No way would they be here. I mean nothing good ever happens to me. Well, there is only one way to know. Won't hurt to try if this is a dream anyway, right?

*SMACK*

Every pair of eyes turned to look at me horrified.

"Owww." Seung Ho and I said at the same time, but I continued to whine at the pain on my hand. "Ow, ow, ow, owww..."

The red handprint slowly became visible across his cheek.

"Why in the world did you smack me?" yelled Seung Ho.

Finally ignoring my pain, I gave him my brightest smile. "I had to know whether this is a dream or not. Sorry about that. Forgive me please?"

I gave him the *puppy eyes*.

He blushed. "Its alright."

"YAY!!!"

Eomma rolled her eyes and went back to work. 

"So, what brought you here?" I questioned.

"Oh yea. You are invited to join MBLAQ and spent time with us for three weeks." He continued. "That includes watching our performances, watching us practice, hanging out with us, be featured in one of our music videos and overall, have fun." He smiled.

"Its all free." He added.

My jaws dropped. "BWOH, ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Seeing my expression, he laughed, "Yea, MBLAQ don't lie."

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! (>.<) I screamed in my mind.

At that moment, the rest of the members of MBLAQ came inside the restaurant and greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, __________." They smiled.

They all look so amazing. They look different from MTV, much hotter. No wonder I didn't recognize Seung Ho during the beginning. 

My knees finally grew weak and I fell onto floor. The members rushed up to me and helped me up.

"Are you alright, ________?" they asked in chorus with worried faces.

"Yea, just too much shock. Just give me a moment." I whispered.

"Oh, alright." They let go of me.

Breathe in, breathe out _________. I told myself.

What am I going to do now?

What is wrong with me? I definitely know what to do. I definitely should go and enjoy myself. I can have fun and maybe even make my dreams come true when they see talent in me.

After thinking it through, I got up and faced MBLAQ.

"I accept your offer and thank you so much. Please take good care of me."

Their face lightened. "Alright, lets go. No time to waste."

We were heading for the door.

"_________."

UH OH.

I turned around, facing face to face with Eomma.

"Going somewhere? You are staying right here, young lady. You aren't going anywhere, but work. Such ungrateful daughter I have."

Tears slowly crept into my eyes. I looked for MBLAQ who continued to head out the door, laughing in celebration.

"Seung Ho, G.O, Joon, Cheong Doong, Mir?

They didn't look back and continued their merry walk. I could hear Mir say, "This is gonna be awesome. _______ is so cute."

Can't they hear what my mom just said? Didn't they hear me call out their names?

I began to run to them. Faster, FASTER... Why are they so far away? Why can't I run faster? Their getting further away from me.

"WAIT, DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yelled out.

****************************

"Yah, _________, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes. So bright. Ugh.

"You are gonna be late for school if you don't hurry up your . NOW!"

"I'm coming, dongsaeng. If you don't get out of my room this instant, you are so in for trouble."

 He just shrugged his shoulder and left.

 I soon got out of bed and got myself ready. I took my bread out of the fridge and left the house. 

What a dream! Great way to start my day. I sighed and walked to school, eating my bread and replaying the dream all over again in my head all the way to school.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Something extra before I continue the rest of the story. This is for MBLAQ fans. Comment below. Thanks. ^^