Fated to Meet You?

Do you love me?

This is the part where I know all of you are waiting for...=]  (hehe) enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________

"What happened to you, girl?" asked Maji, looking at me up and down, shaking her head. "Got smacked in the middle of a dust bowl?"

"What?" I looked down at clothes with all the dirt on it before when I tripped. Aigoo. How did I forget? No wonder everyone was staring at me. "Oh, ummm... I was clumsy and fell when I tried to make it to school on time. Hehe." I tried to laugh it off, giving her a pout.

Maji just continued to shake her head and I shrugged it off. It was nothing to me. No one cares how I look anyways or I mean I am not popular like Jacky so I don't really need to care how I dress, no one to impress anyone.

We walked into our 2nd period class, english...Yay. (Subscribe for anyone who likes English)

Ms. Lee teaches really good and my English had really improve alot. I was able to create sentences like, "What is your favorite Television show?"

*End of the Day, at home*

"Sigh", such a long day. Business was really good and I'm glad I didn't mess up today. Hope tomorrow won't be bad either.

I took a warm shower, did my homework, went on the computer, brush my teeth and turned off the light, going to sleep. Dreaming of the boy I met two years ago.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was laying in a large room with the walls, the floor and ceiling white all around me. They glow brightly around me so I can see where I am without a light in the room. No chair, no table, no bed, Nothing. I slowly push myself up from the floor.

I  look down at myself. I was dressed in a red silk dress. I touched my hair.  The're not tied up like usual. My natural waves was set loose and fitted perfectly on my shoulders. I looked at my hands. There was diamonds rings on my index fingers and expensive beautiful bracelets on my wrists. I stood in awe at the spot for a while, dazing into space with my empty mind. 

Finally snapping out, thoughts came into my head. Where am I and why am I here? I tried to find out but I couldn't think of any reason. I tried looking for anything, really just anything to try to get myself out, but nothing.

I looked for a exit, a door, but there was nothing. "Hello, can anyone hear me?" I tried to say, but nothing came out of my mouth. I tried banging the walls, no sound either.

Just then, a light appeared through the wall. I covered my eyes with my hands from the brightness until the light dimmed.

I peeked out behind my hands and saw a guy. He was facing the wall not moving, lying on the floor.

"How did he get in?" I thought. I remember the light. Shocked, I backed up on the opposite wall of him and tried to get away from him. He can't possibly be human. I shut my eyes, waiting for the worst to happen.

Nothing...Slowly, I opened my eyes and the guy was still on the floor; hadn't moved one bit from the spot when he entered. Curious, I slowly crawled over to him quietly, not wanting to wake him up and stopped right next to him. I paused and stared at him.

His face is still facing the wall so I can only see his back. He wore blue cut skinny jeans, and a plain white tank top which made his broad shoulders more noticiable.

"Sillyehabnida?" I tried to get him to wake up but my voices couldn't come out of my mouth. Sigh. I shook him and he didn't budge. Finally taking his head and putting it on my lap, I got a good look at him.

 *Gasp* My hands covered my mouth, lost for words. No, no, no. HOW? Tears began to fill my eyes. Two years have passed and he is right here before my eyes. I slowly caressed his face and smooth out his hair. My tear drop landed on his cheek.

Slowly, he opened his eyes. He looked around his surrounding until his eyes met mine. He smiled as though it was no surprise to him. His gentle hand went up to my cheek, softly touching it and wiped my tears away, before fitting his hand into mine. I blushed.

We stayed like that for like a eternity, staring not each other eyes, not moving. His beautiful eyes. Oh, how much I missed him. He slowly pulled himself up with my help and opened his mouth. I put my finger on his lip to stop him and hugged him. He stood still for a moment and slowly put his protective arms around me. It is just me and him, no one to bother us.  

Finally, he pulled away and looked into my eyes, our faces inches away from one another. His lips begin to move, trying to say something, but nothing came out. I couldn't lip read what he said either. At the moment, his body was becoming slowly transparent.

"What do you want to tell me?" my lips moved but no sound came out. "Don't leave me. Don't leave me again. Please..."

With one last touch, he disappeared.

"NO."

My forced my eyes open. I was back in bed in my bedroom. I was sweating all over. Sigh. It was morning already. Quickly, I got out of bed and got ready for school. The dream came back into my mind. I'm having too much nightmares of him. Trying to replay the dream, I rushed to school, making sure I wasn't late this time.

I was still the last one to get to class. "Jwesonghamnida Seonsangnim (Sorry, Teacher)." I apologized and bowed. He just motion his hand to tell me to just take my seat. I listened and walk over to my seat, which was at the middle of the classroom. 

On my way, I saw a student I didn't recognize with his head on his desk. Must be the new student. But somethig came over me. I don't know what it is, but he looks familiar. Throughout the class, I couldn't keep my head in the lesson. By and by, I would look over at the student, but he never lifted to his head.

The teacher noticed. "Lee KiKwang shii." The student didn't move. "Lee KiKwang shii." Nothing.

The teacher shaked his head and look at me.

"What did I do wrong?" I wondered.

"Just like you. Never seem to be awake in class. ________, Please don't sleep in class next time and inform him too when class ends."

"Ok."

I forgot about the boy by the time the period ended and was out the door before anyone again. I was about to walk down the stairs until I heard some call my name.

"________."

I froze. I couldn't move. It can't be. I turned around to the person. My eyes went wild. I can't believe what I am seeing. HIM. It really is him. The one that have been haunting me everyday, everynight. 2 YEARS.

He smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Kikwang is finally here in the light. I need motivation which means please comment...