Too Good to be True?

Do you love me?

   "I am an what they call a celebrity. I'm a singer, in a band name Beast. We are also called B2st. There are six of us. Before I was in it, I was singing solo. My stage name was AJ meaning Ace JuniorI debuted after my 19th birthday in April 2009 with my new album, First Episode: A New Hero. My songs were 'Dancing Shoes' and 'Wipe the Tears'. This all happened after I met you."

That was two year ago.
 
He paused for a moment before speaking again, looking forward with intense eyes. 
 
"That day I met you, I was at the Big Bang Concert. I was still a trainee under JYP Entertainment then.  I look up to them." He smiled.
 
"That day, I was also at the concert. I saw you there in the crowd, but I quickly lost you." I blushed, quickly using his sweater to cover my cheeks, not wanting him to see me. "You must have been at one of the VIP seats."
 
"Yea, I was. Wonder how out of everyone, you saw me. I must have stood out alot."
 
"Yes and no. Everyone else was paying attention to Big Bang. I think I was the only one that saw you. In my eyes, you stood out from the crowd somehow."
 
"Oh really?" He smirked, looking at me. "Was I that attractive to you?"
 
"Uhhh...Ummm...So..." I couldn't answer that. Wait, I can, but I can't. I wasn't being honest with myself.
 
"I'll take that as an yes." he chuckled. I didn't say anything, just kept my blush hid, so he continued.
 
"After the concert, I left earlier than the rest of the crew because I had some unfinished business. I took the road where there wasn't much people until I heard someone having there own 'little show."
 
He smirked while I coughed.
 
"It made me curious as I came closer; saw you singing and dancing 'Lies'. I have to say it was a very great, quote and quote, live performance. I guess you didn't hear as I was next to you. Your arm hit me which did kinda hurt."
 
He sticked out his tongue. "Just kidding. Hehe."
 
"That was not my fault." I whined. "You came up ever so quietly while I was singing loud that no one would have heard you. Plus, Lily, who is so slow, told me to watch out at the last second which was too late. Sigh. My life is so unlucky. And, my poor had to suffer."
 
I pouted.
 
"Don't be like that ________." He laughed at my statement. 
 
Then he became serious. "Maybe its fate."
 
I looked at him without saying anything. Did that mean something? I wasn't sure, but at the same time, I didn't want to ask.
 
The night came and I knew I had to get home. Eomma is definitely pissed off. Good thing I my silent ringer. All I have to do later is think of an excuse. I'll stay with Kikwang shii a little longer. Very curious of what else he got to say.
 
"Come on, lets go get something to eat. I'll pay." He offered.
 
 
 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello readers. Thanks for reading. Enjoy and comment. Subscribe. This chapt was hard to write. >.< I hardly even got anything done here. The rest of his confession will show up later. To lazy to finish in this chapter...