Did I just hear that right??

Do you love me?

*Recap*

I couldn't help but blush. I would totally be dreaming of you. I left first, heading home. I looked back and saw him still staring at me. Feeling awkward, I gave him a small wave and he did the same. I away to the front and couldn't stop smiling to myself as my memories of tonight filled my head. I began skipping home, hoping my mom won't be too angry. Well, never mind, she is definitely going to be ANGRY. Oh well, time to have a little visit to my computer. =]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Attention: Jacky's name will be changed to Mi-ja. Jacky sounds too American.]

Today, I woke up earlier than usual. Hmmm... that is weird. I wonder why. o.0?

"AHHH." I hit myself as the memories of last night came back to me. Slowly, a childish giggle came up my throat and out my mouth. Wahhh, Beast is so awesome.

Wait, that's not the right word. Better than awesome. Ermm, I can't find a better word to describe them. And of course, Kikwang grabbed my attention the most.

I quickly got dressed and literally skipped to school. I slowed down as I saw Mija in front of the school. She was talking to someone, who I couldn't identify.

"Hey, Mija." I called out. She looked over the other person's shoulder and waved crazily to me, beckoning me to go over to her. The other person turned their head and I saw it was Kikwang. Suddenly, I felt uncomfortable as though my happiness flew out of me. He flashed me his brillant smile and I gave him mine, but it didn't help me feel any better. I don't know why.

I slowly walked up to them. "Hey, whats up?" I faked a smile.

"Hello _______. How are you today?" Kikwang asked.

"I actually got here on time today in like forever. 5 star for me." I tried to brighten myself up.

"Hehe." He chuckled and ruffled my hair that took a while for me to make nice this morning.

"Yah, no touchy." I glared at him while he just smirked.

"Ahem."

We looked at Maji who was just standing there. Oops, but oh well, I am kind of cranky thanks to you.

"Ah, mianhae Maji." I said, pretending to look sorry. "So what where you guys talking about?"

"Uh, we were just introducing ourselves. Maji told me you guys were friends and how awesome you are." KIkwang said.

"Awww Maji. That is very sweet of you. Of course, I, _______ love you very much too." I hugged her tight. Did she really mean that? I feel so bad about being mean to her and quietly apologized to her in my head.

"Ok ok let go, _______. Can't breathe here!" Maji exclaimed. I quickly let go of her and she gave me an annoyed look.

"Mianhae."

"Its alright." She gave me a quick smile.

"Eh, we have to get in to class right now before more people start coming this way." I looked over to Kikwang who was looking at the direction where fans started coming near.

"Hehe. I agree." I smirked. The three of us began hurrying to class. On the way, I felt myself pulled by Maji. I gave her a confused look. She was smiling.

"What?" I hissed. There was something up. I looked ahead and saw that Kikwang was already in class.

"About yesterday, what was that all about?" she asked.

"What was what all about?" I couldn't make sense of what she was trying to ask.

"You and Kikwang. You guys knew each other before he got to this school, right?" Uh, oh, not this.

"Yea and?" I couldn't wait to leave her.

"What do you mean AND? He is damn HOT and a celebrity. You better tell me all abouth this girl. What is your relationship with him?" Her eyes are wide with excitement, waiting for my answers.

"There is nothing special. We are just friends who met two years ago and then lost contact. Then, we just met again yesterday I didn't even know he was even a celebrity until yesterday. End of story. Period." Come on! No more questions please.

"Thats all? You mean you both are just friends or not really 'friends'? Cause he looks at you like there is more than that." She gave me this look. o.0?

Oh God. "Yes, just that and you are probably just imagining things. 'Just Friends'." I tried my best to put on a normal face.

"Oh, cool, cause I got something for yah. ________, I like him and I want you to help me."

Wait....Wait wait wait... Did I just hear that right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe. I'll edit later. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Dun dun dun. feel free to comment below