Ehhhhh?

Do you love me?

We arrived at the food cart that was still open. The night was growing cold. We both ordered ramen to keep us warm. I tried paying but in the end, I still lost.

We sat down next to the sidewalk where not much people passes by. We began eating our ramen right away, burning our tongues, and laughing. "Not fair, they are so good."

"That why I always go here." I smiled.

"Maybe I should come here too next time." he added in.

"Definitely."

We finally finished our ramen and I felt warmer. We began walking to my house.

"So, want to continue?" I asked after we walked side by side for a while in silence.

"Oh yea. We were at the part where you fell right?" he laughed.

Why did we had to leave off at that part? So embarrassing. "Yea." I murmured, rolling my eyes.

"Ok. Anyways at the time...."

*Flashback* Kikwang POV

It pretty cold, I thought as I walked down the quiet street.  Later I heard the quietness disturbed with someone singing. As I got closer, I saw a girl around my age singing and dancing 'Lies' . This girl's not bad.

I didn't realize I was walking closer to her until she hit me on my shoulder softly.  At the distance, I heard someone scream, "Watch out, ________."  I held her from falling for a moment and swung her around so that I was hugging her.  She was so skinny and warm. Feels nice.

"Ummm ________, are you alright?" I heard someone breaking the silence. The girl hugging me turned around and began speaking, who probably didn't even notice where she is. She then turned around, facing me, face to face. Her eyes widen and fell.

I got a good look at her before she somehow fell again. Her name is ________, I think. What a cute name.

She had those beautiful eyes that I could probably stare at all day long. Her long, soft, natural wavy hair that I can feel gently through my fingers. Her nose, slightly big like mine but fitted her face nicely. I could tell her skin was darker than mine, more tanner under the street lights. What was beautiful about her the most, was her lips. There is something special about them that I can't quite explain.

Taking too long to look at her, I failed to catch her the second time. I couldn't help but chuckle. I saw her gave me one of those death stare.

Feeling bad, I held my hand out for her, but she rejected. Instead, her friend, I think helped.

OH, a challenge. I smirked.

I looked at my watch and saw I was late for practice. Oh well, I might as well stay here for a while and apologize to the President later. I looked up and saw her staring at me. Feeling the silence, I asked her if she was alright. I guess she wanting to feel not weak, replied that she is fine.

Of course she wasn't when she started to yell in pain. Plus, it would be ungentleman of me to leave her here like this. I decided to help her get home safely. Seeing she probably won't be able walk, I carried her home on my back. She felt light and warm against my back. I like the feeling. I think maybe the mystery of her lips that grabs me is when she smiles.

*End of flashback*

(He doesn't reveals his feelings for her. You just get to see a peek of his mind.) 

"You had that smell that night I remembered. It was very nice. Mind telling me what cologne you used?" I asked.

"Nope. Not telling you. It's a mystery, mystery." He said smiling and demonstrating while rotating his head in a weird position.

"May I ask what you are doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot. You don't know our songs. Well, it was a dance move in our song, 'Mystery'. Here, I'll teach you it." He offered.

"Ok."

"You stand at an angle and tilt you head and look down to  look cool. Then, without moving the rest of the body, with your shoulders' straight, turn your neck, only your neck, with your fingers holding your chin." He said while demonstrating it. "Now your turn."

I tried but somewhere, I guess it went wrong. "Pretty close. Here, I'll help."

Suddenly, he was behind me, holding my tiny fingers. I suddenly felt warm all over. I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he breathe. Kikwang guided me the whole way until I got it right. His hands were still holding mine for a minute as we stood still until he moved away.

"Well done. Now, lets do this together one more time before we start walking again." he said facing away from me. He expression was unreadable.

"Ne."

"Ok, 1-2-3. 'This is full of mystery, mystery. Mystery, mystery. Mystery, mystery. Yay."

We both high-fived and jumped up and down happily, bursting out in laughters. The elders passing by, gave us a weird look. "Look at the young kids these days. So energtic."

It feels so nice being with him. Like letting me forgot my problems.

We finally got a hold of ourselves. We sat down, sitting with our back against each other. My back tingled alittle.

"I never got your name that night." I started.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody. I didn't get to finish in this chapter. I think it is going too long. I need feedbacks. >.< Thanks for reading. Subscribe