I Don't Wanna

Do you love me?

*Recap*

After they helped me, I got up, and thanked her. As I was to leave, Kikwang asked her if we can stay for a while.

"Sure, you are always welcome here."

What that about? Kikwang made me sit back down again. He held out his hand as if wanting something.

"What?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Phone number. You hadn't given me your text number yet."

"Oh, I forgot. Anyways, here it is. I'm only going to say it once so listen carefully." I gave him the number and got up. "Can I be released now?"

"Nope, not yet. What was the last number again?" He smiled teasingly and damn for sure I know he is teasing me. "Yah, do I look like a pabo to you? I don't care. I'm leaving. Bye."

"Hey, ________, wait. I said I am not done yet." He grabbed hold of my wrist. Damn, does it feel warm there. "Anyways all joke aside, are you free this Saturday?" He down at me all smiley, waiting for the response he wanted to hear.

"Ummm, no. I am busy. Sorry. You need something?" I heart sank as those words came out of my lips. I definitely want to be with him on the weekend, but hey, god won't let me. Sigh.

"Just wanted to hang out with you. Guess we can't. What about Sunday?" Kikwang still standing there hoping for an yes.

"Look, sorry, I can't." I felt sad but I gotta toughen up so I smiled. "Its ok. Next time."

"Why? Is it because you don't like being with me?"

Umm ________. Think fast. Don't tell him the real reason. You are gonna sound pathetic and all he will have is pity for you. Ahhh, here, I got one.

"Of course not." At least that was true. "I made date with Maji for Sunday, you know. It's a girls' thing." I couldn't look straight into his eyes. "He he he.." I tried to manage a laugh, but it came out so wrong.

"Ok, your loss then." He got up and left. I sat there for a moment before walking to my second period class.

As I opened the door, every pair of eyes looked up at me. Some surprised probably cause of my mess, someone annoyed, some smiled, and some just didn't give a crap. Well, I don't give a crap either. I looked to find Maji on her seat and there she was, looking at me, the surprised one.

"Ah, _________. Nice to see you back today. Why don't you sit down?" Ms. Lee interrupted into my thought.

"Ne." I bowed slightly and took my seat next to Maji. Ms. Lee went back to her lesson and I put my head down.

"Pssst. ______." I heard Maji trying to get my attention. I picked my head up.

"What?" I scowled.

"What's wrong with you this time?" She dabbed her finger on one of my wound.

"Owww. That hurts. It not like I wanted it. Tried to get over the gate and fell. Nothing new." I put my head back down and heard Maji's phone go off with a beep. I peeked at her from the corner of my right eye and saw her feriously typing in her phone. At least she won't bother me anymore until the bell rang. Well, at least I didn't notice the bell ring until Maji was practically pushing me off my chair to wake me up.

"Yah, ________. Wake up! Class already ended. Ms. Lee wants to speak with you." I looked up finding Ms. Lee at her desk looking straight dead eye at me. Gulp! Not a good sign. "Meet me outside, ok?" Maji called out already at the classroom door. I gave her the OK sign. Then, I walked up to Ms. Lee's desk.

" Uh..Good Morning Ms. Lee. Did you need something?" I asked politely, looking at her messy desk, trying hard not to look at her. I should clean them one day for her. Should I put her pens in CapriSun juice box or buy a real pen holder? Should I arrange the papers like I do for myself or the way for my brother?

Wait, it's too quiet. Wasn't I just speaking to Ms. Lee? Why isn't she replying back? I tilted my head just a bit up to see her staring hard at me. "Ummm, did you need anything Ms. Lee?" I asked again, this time looking back at her.

Her face turned from you-in-big-trouble-lady to worried. "How are you these three days? Haven't seen you gone for that long. Getting enough sleep?" Only Ms. Lee knows what is going on with me. Maji, too.

"Yea. I am fine. I was in school all these days, but things happened to I couldn't go to class. Sorry, but I am fine. Really!" I gave her a smile assuring everything is fine.

"Good cause I got stuff for you." She piled a stack of paper onto my arms. "That would be your homework due in two days. A day late would be a zero. Got it?" I couldn't do anything but nod my head feriously. Great, more work!

I said a farewell to Ms. Lee and slowly dragged my feet outside of the classroom with the stack of work to be done. Maji wasn't there like she said she would be but oh well, what can I do? On the way to 3rd period class, I went and put the stack paper into my locker. Phew, I will deal with that later and got my to class.

*7th Period*-Lunch

As I walked to the cafeteria, I see Maji waving her hands beckoning me to come to her table. Next to her is her brother, Taemin (a/n: pretend he is not a celeb for a moment) whos a year younger than us. What is he doing there? He never sat with us before. Cute litte boy though. Hehe.

"What took you so long to get here, ________?" Maji asked as I sat down on the table next to Maji.

"Had to run some errands. Anyways, whats up?" She looked like she couldn't wait to tell me something. I gave Taemin a small smile. He blushed a bit.

Looking at her brother for a moment then back at me, she began to spill. "Look, remember how we have a big project for history to be due a week from now?" What project? What she talking about? As my face was about turn into a confusion, Maji quickly made that face that told to play along. I wonder whats she is up to, but I did as she day.

"Yea and?"

"Well you see how we haven't even started it yet, I want us to get it started on Saturday in the library. I know you will tell me you have work and you can't. But you see, Taemin here can work in your restaurant. You know he works no much worse than you. I am sure your mom would agree. So?"

Wait, wait, wait...that was too much to take in...Project? Study? Taemin working in my restaurant? Since when was she ever a person who studies? Oh right. There was no project. Gotta play along. "Sure." I plastered a smile on my face.