Alone

Do you love me?

Comments:  

                 ShineeEllaBaby: Thanks and I am trying to make it better.

                 lostmoongirl: Ahhh, I know right. Later I'm going to make him a meanie. Hehe.

                  meiwai: Ok and I am too lazy. At least this time, it is longer. I am aiming for longer updates now, but it takes a while for me to update.

                  naomi777: I appreciate that this time, you put up more than just "nice please update soon thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thanks for always commenting, though yea.....

____________________________________________________________________________

*Recap*

"Teacher, _______ is not feeling well. I will help take her to the nurse." Kikwang said and the teacher gave his approval. I can hear all the girls squeal with jealousy or wishing they were in my situation. I ignored them.

Kikwang bridal style carried me to the nurse. Good thing people were in class. I covered my face inside him, inhaling his sweet scent. I heard him chuckled. "Don't worry _______. You will be alright. I'm here."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang kicked the door to the nurse's office open.

By this time, I was burning up, like I'm on fire. I couldn't breathe right. Sweats are sliding down my face like water and soaking Kikwang's uniform. I would usually feel bad, but at that moment, I could care less. I felt so hot and thirsty.

 "Anybody here? I'm coming in. Nurse?" Kikwang shouted into the open air.

"Not in." We heard. We looked and saw another student, maybe older than me on the bed.

The place was small, but had a another door that maybe leads to another room.  The room contained of a small brown table, a chair, file cabinet and a bed. The walls were neatly decorated with posters about human body, being clean and etc. This was my frist time here.

"Oh, It's SHINee's Jonghyun, ne?" Kikwang asked him.

"Ne. And you are the all new transfer student, Lee KIkwang of Beast."

"Ne, but now is not the time to talk. My friend, _________ seems to have a high fever. Do you mind letting my friend use this bed?" Kikwang asked politely.

"Sorry man, but I am having my moments here. There is another bed in the other room, you can use that." 

"Oh, thanks." Kikwang then led us to the other room which only had a bed and a chair next to it.

Kikwang slowly placed me on the bed and placed the sheet of blanket on top of me. I was breathing hard. He went to the back to the other room to find if anything can help me. "Where is she when we need her? Ugh." Kikwang came back with some tylenols and water. I head was throbbing in pain, tears rolling down my eyes.

 He held me up to feed me the medicine. It came into my mouth, tasting bitter. I spit it out, making a mess on the blanket sheet, shaking my head, mumbling. "No, i don't want it. It taste horrible."

"__________, now be a good girl and drink it. It will help you get better quicker." He tried making me take it. "No" Still, I didn't want that nasty thing in my system and protested. I closed my eyes in frustration and because they felt to heavy.

I didn't realize the spoon touching my lips. The next thing I knew, I threw my hand up and heard a clatter. I opened my eyes to see the medicine all over the room. Oops, I messed up big time. I suddenly felt very guilty. I looked up at Kikwang to find him looking angry with some medicine stained on his sweaty shirt.

Jonghyun came in probably wondering what happened. His eyes widen seeing the mess I made. "Everything alright?"

"Ne. You can leave us alone. Sorry, need some privacy here."  Kikwang said. Jonghyun nodded and left the room with us alone. "How can you do this, ________? I want you to get better, but because you don't like it, you needed to make this huge mess? Not only that, you don't even seem like the  ________ I know who knows whats right."

We stood in silence for a while. My eyes were wide open in shock. Tears threatened my eyes and I felt as though my brain started pounding skull really hard . "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

Kikwang started walking out. "Don't go." I reached my hand out to stop him but suddenly, the room started to spin and I blanked out.

________________________________________________________________________________-

I felt someone my hair. I wonder who it is. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a figure right next to me. I couldn't make out who it was and I didn't care. I smiled and turned around to face the other side. I saw a door and it's the door to the nurse's office.

Wait, I'm not home? Then who was that person beside me? I turned around, face to face with Kikwang. "Ahhhh." A small yelp came from my throat. He was underneath the sheet of blanket with me. 

"Feeling better now, _______?" He smiled. 

"Huh, what are we doing here and why are you here?" I ignored his question.

"Don't you remember? You had a fever and fainted.  I caught you in time Seems your fever went away and the nurse came back." Memories started flooding back into my head. "Ah, thanks for saving me."

Then, the last piece of memory came back to me. "Ahh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make that mess. It was an accident and I'm sorry. Sorry..." I didn't know what else to say.

"It's alright. Stop hitting me with your sorrys." He chuckled. "I don't blame you. It actually expired. I would've done the same. I'm sorry for the way I treated you. Pinky promise you I won't do it again." He smiled while holding up his pinky for me.

I had to laugh. He just stared at me until I stopped and gave him my pinky too. "Ahh, I forgot. You didn't answer me. What are you doing on the bed with me?" I really wanted to know.

"Nothing. I got to go." He suddenly got up and left. "Hey, where you going?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers. I think I am boring you guys. Sorry, but I promise it will get better soon. I am trying not to make it go too fast, though I think you all might want it, but I think it will not be fun that way. Thanks all for subscribing and commenting. Hope all silent readers can comment sometimes too. My updates are slow, but please bear with that.