Not Yet

Do you love me?

*While on the way to school*

"Aish." It had to be a dream, didn't it?

My chance with MBLAQ.     POOF.     GONE.....just like that.

You see, nothing good ever comes my way.

Sigh, at least I didn't actually slap Seung Ho oppa anyway or I don't know how fans will react when they see it. Not going to be pretty for sure.

Oh yea, I almost forgot.

I will definitely get back my dongsaeng for waking me up during the middle of my dream and for just calling me by my name. Got no manners. Hmph.

*RINGGGGG* Uh Oh, that was the school bell.

Omo, I am late for school. All the students are walking into the school. I began to run toward the school like some of the other late students are.

*BLOP*

"Owww." I fell. My shoelace became loose when I rushed to get out of my house this morning. Slowly, I pulled myself together and got up.

My uniform was covered with dirt. I tried patting them off but it was useless. Defeated, I continued running toward the school. Luckily, I wasn't hurt.

I slipped inside the school right before the golden gate closed on me.

My school was beautiful. I never get tired of looking at it. The school was built in the early 1800s but it is still standing tall and beautiful. (*cough* I got no descriptions of this school so just think of your own beautiful school. *cough*)

I stuck out my tongue out at the gate before going into the school. Yep, my win this time. I'm always late to school and had to compete with the gate. Many times, I will be late and the gate will close on me, having me to climb up the tall gate to get in. Good thing I took karate lessons making me able to climb and jump high.

I quickly got my way to class and slipped in. Nobody really noticed. Phew.

School was never hard for me but I couldn't manage to keep my grades up the way I wanted them. They stayed in the 80's which made me disgusted to even look at them. I hardly find the time to do my homework and when I do, I am too lazy to get them done.

Its also very hard to try staying awake during lectures. The teachers talk too boring, makes me sleepy. There is only one teacher that I love, my beautiful English teacher, Ms. Lee. She great at teaching and understands me the most.

Today was just like any other day. The social studies talking about American history when the French helped the Americans during the American Revolution. It was too boring. I know all of it already. I read alot when I was younger and I hear alot of the histories from my Appa. I somehow remembered them all and now I am listening to the teacher talk the same thing over again. Some aren't even accurate either. Hey, I know my stuff and I know they are wrong, but I don't even bother correcting him.

I was about to put my head down when the teacher interrupted his lesson with welcoming a new transfer student who was going to come into the class any moment.

"We are going to have a new student joining us in our school and he will be in our class. Please give him a  warm welcome."

Everyone clapped their hands.

"WOOT!" Some of the girls screamed. "I hope he is hot." I heard some of them said.

The teacher continued talking about the transfer student, but I zoned him out.

I don't care about new students. We have them all the time. Everyone wants to come here because our school is one of the top five in the country. I somehow myself manage to have made it into this school.

With that, I laid my head on the desk and dozed off.

Right before the bell rings, I woke up. I looked at the clock, impatiently waiting for it to strike 11. I looked at the teacher who gave me an annoyed stare, but I ignored him and looked back at the clock.

3...2...1...

*RING* 

I was out the door before anyone and went to find Maji, my best friend in Korea. I know what you are thinking. Where is Lily? Don't worry, Lily moved to the states because her parents had a better business there. I cried that night when she told me she was leaving. I didn't even do good at work which caused Eomma to scream at me. I felt as though a part of me had left with her, but we still call each other.

Maji. I had met her a year ago. She is very beautiful and loving. We were able to connect with one another and she is the only one I have, although Jacky and I will never be close like Lily and I, but shhhh, that was a secret. I don't know why, but I feel something missing between Jacky and I.

"_________."

I saw Maji there waiting for me by the stairs and together, we walked to our next class together.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

I know this chapter is not much, but I promise it will get better. Sorry it took so long for it to come out. I am either too busy or just lazy. Hope you enjoy it and comment. =]