Be yourself!

Do you love me?

My eyes fluttered open. I was breathing heavy. Sigh, another dream of him again. He was in my school, in my class. Aish! My dream is getting more real by the day and his name. Lee Kikwang? I don't know. And how did I find out his name in a dream? Must be a name I made up.

I looked around and saw I was in the library. Was that a dream or not?

Hmmm....

I checked my phone and saw school was over 4 minutes ago.

Uh Oh... I'm late.

I got up from the chair and put the soft pillow back on the seat. I checked my left and right. Coast clear. I hurried out the library, grabbed my things from my locker and left the school without being seen from anyone I knew. I don't want them thinking I was in school but cutting classes.

I made it out of school. Phew.

The weather is getting colder by the day. Leaves from the trees, surrounding the school, began finding its way down to the ground. I looked up at the cloudless sky. I could see the moon, hardly visible as the sky begin to grow dark and gazed at it for a while.

I wrapped my arms around my shoulders and hugged myself as the wind suddenly blew softly around me. Brrr. I was a block or two away from school, heading to work. There wasn't anyone but me here.

My mind began to wander around randomly until I felt a sweater around me. Snapping back to reality,I turned my head around until I saw someone.

Before I can make out the face, a pair of strong hands covered my eyes. They felt warm and my cheeks began to feel hot, turning more pinkish than they were before. I tried prying the hands off, starting with fingers but the hands were too strong. They wouldn't come off and all I recieved was chuckles.

Finally, I kicked the person in the leg. The hands let go and I saw who it was.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow." He fell to the ground while his hands went to his leg, covering it, hoping it would lessen the pain.

My eyes went wide open. "Oops. Jwesonghamnida, Kikwang shii." I apoligized. He gave me a weak smile.

Wait, thats not his name.

AHHHHHHH!!! >.<

"Jwesong. I didn't mean to call you that."

Letting go of his leg, he got up and look at me in confusion. o.0?

"What do you mean? That is my name."

"Huh? So it wasn't a dream?" I blurted. I've meant to say in my mind.

He shook his head and chuckled. "So, that was a nice way to introduce yourself. Been dreaming of me?"

I blushed. "Not my fault. You startled me." I paused. "And no, I don't dream of you. Don't be so full of yourself." I lied.

"Well I wanted to surprise you." he said in a tone that made my hairs stand straight.

"Well, that wasn't very nice. I thought I was gonna get or something." I looked up at the sky, blushing hard.

"Chincha(Really)?" You serious? Hahaha!" he put his hands on his tummy, laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"It not that funny." I gave him the death stare. Then my expresion softened. "Well at the same time, I know it wasn't because ar would not have given me a sweater to wear. So thank you." I looked away from him, trying to hid my cherry cheek.

He suddenly stopped laughing and walked up to me, just inches from me again. He looked at me with his serious expression. It made my heart skip a beat.

"Your welcome."

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before I looked away. "So how did you find me here? How did you get away from the crowd which seems like your fans, I am guessing. Hmmm?"

I looked up at him, finding his eyes unfocused, blushing alittle. "I was hoping you wouldn't asked that. Its makes me uncool. And you don't know me?"

He continued. "Well, I know you know me. But I mean, you never seem me on TV before?"

"Oh really." I looked at him with curiousity. "I've never seen you after that night I first met you. Then, tell me what is it.

His gaze wandered to the sky. The sky was getting dark. Winter is coming. We started walking again. He opened his mouth and started to speak.

_____________________________________________________________________ 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving, celebrating it with whoever you are with. Hope you enjoy this chapter. I am thankful for all of you reading my fanfic and supporting me with your comment. Even the silent readers too. Look forward to Kikwang's confession of everything.