My Responsibilities?

Do you love me?

 @-

 Jons10KyuNeWang: I finally did. yay. i kinda got lazy.   >.<

Cheery: Thanks. I liked the 1st too. The others kinda got weird. Imma edit them when I am done with all this.

naomi777: Yea. such a sweetheart, but I think I need to make him a meanie now. hehe.

ShineeEllaBaby: I know you like it. Well it is time he is not so nice anymore. *evil laugh*

lostmoongirl: Haha. well fighting. Yea a update. sorry it took so long. wait, wat about urs too? got lazy too? hehe

Shamira: Yes he is sweet. But it be better if he is evil. Finally updated. yay

Mhinzhy: yep many celebrities. don't it make u wanna go there too? 

meiwai: aha. it will be revealed now. 

*Recap*

 

I had to laugh. He just stared at me until I stopped and gave him my pinky too. "Ahh, I forgot. You didn't answer me. What are you doing on the bed with me?" I really wanted to know.

"Nothing. I got to go." He suddenly got up and left. 

"Hey, where you going?"

________________________________________________________________________________________

I got up and and was about to walked out the door, but the nurse came in. "Oh, you are awake now, ________. How are you feeling?"

"Much better. Thank you. By the way, do you know where Kikwang went?"

"Oh, he just left. I think he said he was going to work now. For your information, he was such a sweet boy. He took very good care of you." She beamed at me.

My cheeks started to burn. "HE DID?!!" The nurse nodded her head. My head was spinning again, but it wasn't the same as before. I wonder how he did. Got to ask him next time I see him.

Just then, my phone beeped. Huh? I took the phone out of my bag and flipped it open. The nurse gave me a small smiled and went back to her work.

*New Text Message* Who would text me? Everyone knows I don't text and who's number is that? But the subject said. "SURPRISE"

I opened up the message and I suddenly knew who it is. I was shocked and happy at the same time. How did he know my number?

The message said. Hello, Sleeping Beauty. Sorry, I left you like that. Had to go back to the company for something. 

*Yea right, work my . You just didn't want admit what you did.* I continued reading.

Well, take care of yourself and I got everything settled for you. Your work for today are in your bag and save my number to your list. Kekeke. - Kikwang.

Awww, thats very nice of him.

WAIT...  works in my bag? What time is it now then? I looked at the top of the screen and found myself looking at 4:32PM. OH SHOOT. I AM LATE. >.<

I quickly grabbed my things, thanked the nurse and ran out the school. I continued all the way down to the bus stop. The bus was already at the stop and began the leave. "WAIT FOR ME! PLEASE!" The quickened my pace, but the bus did not stop and left until it was out of sight. Finally, I stopped running, catching my breath. 

Damn. What a great life I have. After waiting for my breath to go back to normal, I slowly walked all the way to work, defeated. By the time I arrived, it was almost 6PM. I opened the door of the restaurant, mentally getting ready for what was coming. 

*Slap*

"What took you so long to come back, huh? Did school just end? Did you know how busy it was? You want me to work to death? How ungrateful are you? Just everyone go play and have me work to death. Kids these days are so unappreciative for what they have. How I have to work so much when I was even younger than you."

Umma couldn't stop talking. These were basically all the same thing she says all the time. I could basically say it backwards.

"I'm sorry, Umma. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry."

For some resaon, all these words from her always brings me to tears. I know they are all almost true, but can't she see that I am trying to hard already? Can't she aprreciate that? Can't she see that I do appreciate. We are living in the 21th century now. Life is not like it was when she was a child Plus, I am havingto live two different world. I have to do well in school and come back home to work late. Then, actually going home and do homework. There is no time for me.

ME!

Appa passed away a long time ago and Umma is trying hard to raise us. Sis, bro and I. I know that and I appreciate that. It have been very hard for her and all this time, I know you are thinking I am selfish, only thinking about myself. True, but is that wrong? 

With that, I wiped my tears, put my bag down and went to work. Umma followed in and with that, the night went on, in silence. I had plaster a smile on my face whenever customers entered, "Hello, how may I help you?"

 At 11, I finally arrived home, defeated, but I still took a shower and did my homeworks on my bed, with music quietly playing from my radio. After finishing, I went downstairs to brush my teeth in the bathroom.

Returning to my bedroom upstairs, I saw my phone ringing. I went to answer it. "Yeoboseyo?"

 "Ahh, hi _____. Sorry to call you so late. You sleeping yet?" The voice on the other line asked.

"Almost Maji. You need something?" I questioned sitting down on my twin size bed, looking at my nails.

"I heard that you had a fever this morning. Are you alright? You looked fine when I saw you. How did it happened?" She asked through the phone.

"Nothing much. I think I just didn't have enough sleep. I'm alright now, thank you for your concern." I tried to sound casual.

"Ok, if you say so. Anyways, also I've been meaning to ask you if you said anything about me to Kikwang yet?"

-Silence-

"Hello? _______-ah, you still there?"

"Huh? Uhh, Still here." I was barely letting those words out.

"So have you?" Maji asked, sounding all hyped up.

"Not yet, but don't worry, I will tomorrow." Am I really going to give him to her? "Ah, Maji, I got to go. See you at school tomorrow. Night." I hung up quickly not waiting for any response.

I grabbed my phone tightly, using alot of my will power to not through it against the wall. _____, calm down. Breath in, breathe out.

Just then, the phone beeped. Slowly, opening my palm open, I saw I had another text message.

 It read:

Good night, Sleeping Beauty. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bug bite. *wink*  - Kikwang.

Tears slowly build up in my eyes and dropped down onto my laps. I felt happy and so sad at the same time. I can't take this anymore. Why does my life have to be so complicated? Soon, my silent cry turned into a small sob. Slowly, I dragged myself up to closed to the light and plop myself onto the bed once again, burying my face into the blanket.

After a while, I returned to my phone, added him into my contact using the name, "My Tears" instead of Kikwang in case something happens. Also, making a mental note to myself to tell him to text me on my I-pod next time. Feeling so tired and exhausted, I put my phone on top of my drawer which was next to my bed and closed my eyes, wishing for a better tomorrow. But of course, it is not likely. These are all my responsibilities.

What's yours?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers. Sorry for the late update. Been busy and lazy. I know it is pretty short too, but Imma try to get things happen quicker. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Very sad, but I hope it gets sadder. LOL. or happy? OR BOTH? Dunno, but lets see. =] Comment below and subscribe.