Uhhhh....

Do you love me?

Have a Happy New Everybody! Welcome 2011. yayyyyyyyy... >.<

"My name?" He asked, pretending he didn't understand.

"Yes you. Who else would I be talking to and who is here? So why didn't tell me your name?" I stared at him with my eyes opened widely, waiting for him to answer.

"Because you never asked for it?" He gave me that-you-know-it's-not-my-fault look.

"Oh, that was stupid." I paused for a moment, confused. "Then how did you know mine then?"

"Hmmm. Let me think." He looked into space, thinking hard. I could see his eyes squinting pretty tight, like he could bring back the past. "Ahhh." He finally spoke. "Because when you fell the first time, you friend screamed your name out so I guess I knew then."

He then looked at me with a bright smile like he accomplished something big. I laughed. He looked at me confused. "What so funny?"

"Nothing. So, continue your story." I changed the topic.

"After you went inside your house, I left and did my stuff and went on with my life. Thats all." He finished.

"Ohh." I was disappointed. "No wonder you weren't there when I went back to find you."

"Sorry."

"Its cool."

Sensing the disappointment in my voice, he quickly added. "Ummm...I managed to get away from my fans after school and began following you. Thought we could catch up on some things." He smiled.

My face quickly lit up. "Really?" I believe my eyes were wide, staring at him at the moment. "I thought it was a accident. You just made me feel special."

"I'm glad." He grinned.

"Speaking of fans, the school had to stop taking new female students thanks to you. Heard that the waiting list to come learn here just multiple up to 100." I laughed. "Didn't know you are that popular."

He flashed his brillant smile at me. "Suprise now?"

"Very."

"Hehe. Well I guess you should start to know us, meaning Beast, better. Lets go home now and you can look us up online. It's getting late."

"Yea, your right. So I see you tomorrow at school. Night."

"Sweet dreams."

I couldn't help but blush. I would totally be dreaming of you. I left first, heading home. I looked back and saw him still staring at me. Feeling awkward, I gave him a small wave and he did the same. I away to the front and couldn't stop smiling to myself as my memories of tonight filled my head. I began skipping home, hoping my mom won't be too angry. Well, never mind, she is definitely going to be ANGRY. Oh well, time to have a little visit to my computer. =]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l585/KitttyKwang/tumblr_l0rtvjx6Tvn1qa8oevo1_400.png

Hello readers. Sorry for late update. I have been reading to get ideas how to write better.

Unfortunately, my chapters have become shorter and shorter. And I feel as though they are getting crappier too...

Oh well, I will try harder and the next chapter I hope you guys will like. but Maji will be showing up next chapter.

Enjoy reading and I will try to update quicker and write longer. Please comment below. =]