Finally an UPDATE!!!

Do you love me?

We have been shopping for almost two hours and Maji still have not picked out what she wanted to buy. Come on. I know girls take forever, but not two hours forever.

"Does this look good on me?" Maji has asked for about the thousandth time in that two hours.

"Yes. It is beautiful." I sighed out. "How much more longer Maji?"

"Hmm. No. Not this. Kikwang won't like it." Maji ignored my question as she threw down the dress in a large pile of unwanted clothes and continued to look at herself in the mirror.

Oh, how I want to just slap her silly.

"Come on, next store." 

Another two hours later, Maji finally choose a dress that she thought was good. Heck, even I think it looked pretty decent. At least shes got good taste. Retreating to a fast food restaurant, I was able to stuff my growling stomach and Maji ordered a drink. 

"So, I just want to clarify,' Maji began, 'Tomorrow is D-Day where we will meet with Kikwang at the amusement park and we will hang out together for about half an hour. Then, you act like your mom needs you back home and I will end up being alone with Kikwang. Correct?"

Earlier last night, Maji told me her plan and for some reason, I ended up agreeing with whatever she said. I called Kikwang afterwards and told me we can actually hang out but Maji will also be coming along. He actually sounded excited and quickly agreed which made my heart skipped a beat. 

"Right." I am actually crazy enough to go along with her. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow." Maji squealed.

Our topic slowly moved away from how much she loves Kikwang to the latest fashion out right now since Maji is always up-to-date with all the new things. Not long, the skies got dark and we parted ways. 

What a long day. I will not go shopping with another girl anymore.

And I still can't believe my mom agreed with Taemin helping out in the restaurant this weekend.

The next day, the three of us managed to meet in the amusement park. Of course, Kikwang went incognito, but he definitely was attracting attention wearing sunglasses and scarf covering his whole face. Girls and boys left and right were throwing suspicous glances at him but Maji gave an dangerous aura that made people look the other way.

Way to go!

"Let's leave and get you into a men's clothing store to make you look less "starish." Can't believe you are a celebrity for long already and yet you still don't do a good job. I wonder how you survived all this time." I mumbled out.

Kikwang just looked down and shrugged.

We left the park trying to avoid as much attention as possible. Getting into the closest clothing store, Maji and I immediately pushed Kikwang into the fitting room and left him alone in there until we found some decent clothes and threw them inside having him try them on. 

"WHAT? You girls want ME to wear THIS?" Kikwang almost yelped from the fitting room, followed by Maji and mine's laughter. Ok, maybe not so decent. Haha, I am so evil.

After Maji and I had our fair of fun, we finally let Kikwang wear something to fit in the crowd in the park. Maji actually had another plan for Kikwang to fit in more.

"Kikwang, close your eyes and dont move no matter what." Kikwang was skeptical about it but I gave him a nod. Maji then took her makeup kit and started working on Kikwang.

"So how are the other members?" I questioned while Maji was putting foundation on him.

"They are alright. They are filming "Idol Maid" right now, but I was given the privilege to take a break after all the schooling and other busy schedules." He answered whiIe winking, probably from the eyeliner. "Told them I made new friends in school so I was able to hang out with ya." 

"Hmm."

"Oh Yea. And they told me to tell you girls hi. They really wanted to know how you both look like and names and stuff like that. Just like girls." He seemed to recall the memory and didn't stop the chuckle he let out. Neither did Maji and I. Seems we might be able to get along with the other Beast members just fine.

After Maji finished, Kikwang looked at us. "So how do I look?" 

I looked at Maji and shook my head. "He still stands out. Not good."

Maji replied while she shrugged. "Oh well. I like it and that's that." 

"But he looks..." I trailed off as Kikwang himself got up and look in the mirror.

"Hmm. Well I don't look like myself but an ulzzang now. I think that can work." He said while fixing his hair. "Lets go."

Kikwang paid for his clothes and we left back to the amusement park again. "So which ride should we go first?"

"I was actually thinking that we eat first. I hadn't had anything today yet." My stomach growled a bit. "Some rice cake and skewers would be nice." 

"No." Maji replied. "I don't want to be eating and throwing up on the exciting rides." 

"Then hmm..." I was thinking of what to do what. I then felt a sudden nudge on my side. I looked and saw Maji giving me a look I know too well.

"_______, remember when I give you this look, you have to make the move to separate." Maji had told me while making her eyes cross-eyed.

So early. We just got here. Somewhere in me wasn't working properly and just started making an excuse. "How about you both go on some rides and I will get something myself to eat first?"

Maji quickly jumped in grabbing Kikwang's arm, "Yea. lets do that. Kikwang, lets go and ______ will be all fine herself. We can meet later."

Kikwang was about to say something but I beat him to it. "Alright. See you. Have fun." and then quickly ran away.

Now, all by myself, I went to the food stand and got some Dukbokgi. After I paid and said thanks, I found a nearby bench and sat down eating the Dukbokgis away. As quick as the food went down my throat, my dark thoughts began to sink in.

Already, I started feeling regrets. They must be having fun right now. I wonder what ride they are on right now. Feeling down, my feet took me to the ticket booth and got myself some tickets. Not caring, I went on random rides and let the time pass by until I was holding one last ticket. I look around to see which last ride I want and found myself staring at the ferris wheel. 

The line wasn't long and I quickly got on. I slowly went up and up and everything started getting smaller. I can see couples all lovey dovey, a little boy crying to his sister in front of ice cream stand, and groups of friends having fun. I was here alone who gave a boy I love away to my friend. Somewhere in me, I knew Maji would be a better girlfriend to Kikwang than me. Tears started swelling and I looked to the beautiful sunset bursting into small cries.


Me: Hey everyone. Missed me?

Kikwang: No, You just suddenly disappeared for like two years and came back like it's nothing. 

Me: Well, I wasn't asking you. I was asking my readers.

Kikwang: I am a reader too. This story wasn't even that great. I was just reading it cause it was about me and I was bored.

Me: Why are you being an ? Get out. Now, back to my readers except KIKWANG. I am sorry for LATE update. I barely even remember what I had in store for the rest of the story so it will end up to be different than from what I planned. I think this will be better and more realistic. 

Kikwang: You are talking too much. Just end it and start the next chapter already. 

Me: Kikwang! Get the out of here! I hate you so much. One more word and I will kick your all the way back to Africa. 

Kikwang: But you said you love me in the story. I love you too. KIss Kiss!

Me: AHHHHHHH KIKWANG! YOU!!!

Kikwang: *y face* COME ON!!! Your house, my house?

And so life goes on. /(^ ^)/