Random

Do you love me?

 *Recap*

 After a while, I returned to my phone, added him into my contact using the name, "My Tears" instead of Kikwang in case something happens. Also, making a mental note to myself to tell him to text me on my I-pod next time. Feeling so tired and exhausted, I put my phone on top of my drawer which was next to my bed and closed my eyes, wishing for a better tomorrow. But of course, it is not likely. These are all my responsibilities.

What's yours?

________________________________________________________________________________________

 The school bell rang.
 
Why couldn't I wake up a minute earlier. I stopped at the front of the closed gate and took a moment to catch my breath. I looked around and see that this time, I was the only one there.
 
Once again, late. I looked up at the gate and sighed. Pulling my hair back into a ponytail and taking a moment to stretch, I decided this was going to be easy.. After all preparation was done, I croutched down into my position, ready. Once again, looking at the gate, I finally kicked off the ground and high up into the air.
 
Heh, I can do this. As I was about to have my perfect landing, a voice I knew too well distracted me. "YAH __________. What are you doing? HEY, WATCH OUT!"
 
*Blomp*

 "*******!" I cursed out loud as I hit the ground a little too hard. I winced in pain that both my palms and knees screamed out at me as I moved alittle. I looked down at both my palms and knees which stared back with bright red blood. Ok, not very pretty. Angry flooding through my body.

Ignoring my pain, I got up and look back to where the person on the other side of the gate was standing.

"YAH Lee Kikwang, why did you have to scream out? Look at you did. Thanks to you, I am like this. Do you want to--."

Before I could finish my sentence, he jumped over the gate and landed with ease in front of me, head facing down. Then, facing up with a smirk he said cooly. "You not the only one late and can jump over the gate."

My jaw dropped open, eyes wide. I couldn't believe it. How did he do that? No preparation or anything. I got back to my senses quickly as anger flooded back to my body again. As quickly as I can, I formed my right hand into a fist and punch him square into his stomach.

Ouch...did that hurt...Not him, but ME. My knuckles turned red instantly as I cursed again.

"Yah, why did you do that? Oops, guess i forgot to warn you that I work out." He couldn't hold in his laugh. No, I am not going to let him get away this easily. Using my right foot, I kicked him hard into his leg causing him to bend down in pain.

Serves him right. No one messes with me. I don't care that he is a celebrity or he is the man I like. No one and I mean no one. Oh, beside my mom, maybe. Anyways, score one for me.

"YAH ______. Thats hurts. Why?" He asked in pain.

"Serves you right. You deserved it. Good-bye!" With that, I let my hair loose of the ponytail, flipped it back and turned heel, walking toward the school, leaving him behind.

Unfortunately, he quickly recovered and was beside me soon. "________?" I ignored him.

"_______?" He tried again. I still didn't answer. "_________, look. I am sorry about what I did. I didn't really understand what was going on. I thought you were doing to get hurt which you weren't suppose to, but I am really sorry. Does it hurt alot?"

But this time, we had reached the main entrance. Kikwang opened the door for me and I walked in.

"_______-." He stopped when I looked up at him. I felt my face soften. "Look, it's ok. Actually, the pain still throbs but I forgivr you. So stop torturing me with your apologies."

His face turns into a smile until he looked down at my palms and knees. " Ahhh, you are bleeding alot. Got to fix you up." He swiftly picked me up and carried me into a bridal style to the nurse office once again.

I didn't complain because it felt nice. I put my head on his shoulder while watching looking at my blood drops on the floor from behind. Guess someone is going to be busy later.

"What you looking at?" Kikwang asked, disrupting. I looked at him. "Nothing."

He looked like he wanted to tell me something but was hesitating. "Just spill it already man." I don't like when people do that although I do it myself. Shhh.

"Uh, I just uh curious why you didn't reply my text yesterday twice."

Oh shoot. I almost forgot. "Oh yea. I forgot to tell you I can't text on my phone. You just cost me some cents." He laughed. I didn't finish yet though. "I can text on this free text app though. I'll give you the number later in the office."

"Ok. I thought you were ignoring me."

"Nah." A smile form on the corner of his mouth and I felt lips forming into a smile. He is definitely contagious.

Suddenly Maji came across my mind. My smile disappeared.

We arrived at the nurse office half a minute later. This time, the nurse was here. "Oh hey, it's you two again. Ah, _______, your bleeding. Let me get you something." Kikwang helped me to the empty bed while he stayed standing up.

"Sit down behind me." I offered. He took it. The nurse came back with some alchohol, white puffy cottons and bandages and helped me cleaned up. "Wahhh, its Hello Kitty. My favorite!" I practically screamed as she opened the bandage. They both laughed.

After they helped me, I got up, and thanked her. As I was to leave, Kikwang asked her if we can stay for a while.

"Sure, you are always welcome here."

What that about? Kikwang made me sit back down again. He held out his hand as if wanting something.

"What?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I am back AsianFans. Sorry for my disappearance but this time, Imma update alittle more quicker . And sorry skinnylove. I said I was gonna update that night but I didn't. I really was going to, but it got deleted. >.> (pissed off) Anyways hope you enjoy it. Not much going on. but it will... Soon, I hope..  uhhhhhh..... HAPPY FRIDAY! (LOOK, A MOSQUITO) ----------->