Decision

Do you love me?

 

*Recap* 

 

"Oh, cool, cause I got something for yah. ________, I like him and I want you to help me."

Wait....Wait wait wait... Did I just hear that right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello ________. Welcome back to Earth. You've been spacing out for the past five minutes. You OK?" Maji suddenly asked in a worried tone. 

"Uh. Oh yea. I am fine. But why me?" I am not thinking right. I don't want to know what she will say, but I already do. I feel hurt.

"Because I see that you guys get along really well. I accidentally spotted you two last night when you guys were hanging out." Some privacy I had. 

She quickly added. "But don't worry, I didn't see much. I quickly left when I had things to do." Like you did. Who would leave if they saw a celebrity there? Definitely not you, Maji. 

You used me, Maji. How could you? I thought we were friends. But a part of me couldn't bring myself to tell her any truth.

"So, will you? Pretty please, ________." She gave her puppy eyes. Ugh.

"Fine, but you need to answer some questions. Ok?" I eyed her. I got to fish some things out from her.

"Ok, as long as they are not hard." She said looking at her shoes. I ignored her. More students began filing into the school. I looked at my phone and saw that class will start in 5 minutes.

Got to make this quick.

"How come you never mention to me about Beast all this time? And why him?" I am not sure if they were the questions I wanted answer, but they were all I could think of.

"Cause you never gave me the chance to. I tried introducing 2PM to you and some other, but you were not even interested. All you talk about was MBLAQ. I felt that it was useless to try any more. And Kikwang was the one that I had eyes always since he debuted as AJ. He is special." Maji continued no more.

I was left speechless. It was my fault. I didn't know what to say. And screw about her having eyes on him before me. Of course he is special. But I couldn't tell her I like him too. Damn, why can't I be honest?

"Uh...I'll help you." I barely whispered, but Maji heard it. She pulled us into a hug.

"Thanks so much ________. I am counting on you."

Just then the bell rang.

"Uh...yea. I got to go. See you later." NO WAY I WANT TO SEE AGAIN!

Maji let go of me and smiled. I turned around and started slowly walking to class, leaving her.

In the class, I was greeted by Kikwang. He smiled at me. "Hey, _________. What took you so long?" I guess after seeing my lifeless face, he asked in a concern voice. "Are you fine, _______. What happened? Do you need to see the nurse?"

I gave him a weak smile. "I'm fine." I barely whispered. I suddenly felt very tired and my knees grew weak. I was about to fall, but good thing Kikwang caught me in time.

"Teacher, _______ is not feeling well. I will help take her to the nurse." Kikwang said and the teacher gave his approval. I can hear all the girls squeal with jealousy or wishing they were in my situation. I ignored them.

Kikwang bridal style carried me to the nurse. Good thing people were in class. I covered my face inside him, inhaling his sweet scent. I heard him chuckled. "Don't worry _______. You will be alright. I'm here."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers. How do you like so far? Should I change _______ into a actual name? And should I have other POV's too? Tell me what you better. Thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting. One more, do you like me to answer your comments back?