Am I Dreaming This Time???!!!

Do you love me?

The hallways wasn't filled with much people at the time.

What am I suppose to do at this time? Run away? Cry? Run up to him? Before I could decide, he slowly walked up to me and stopped, his face inches away from mine.

Am I dreaming this time? There is no way to prove this. Smacking him won't help because last time I tried, I was actually smacking Seung Ho in a dream thinking it was reality until I woke up. Also, I don't want to ruin Kikwang's beautiful face that I can't stop staring at since the moment my eyes laid on him.

He is not much taller than me. He used to have a more childish face. Now, he looks more mature, more manly. His facial feature appeared more sharp. His eyes wide staring at me. I can start feeling my face, my ears beginning to burn up, turning cherry red. Kikwang, if I remembered correctly, open his lips (which I cannot take my eyes off) to say something.  

But before anything words came out, I heard screams from around me. Distracted, I looked around, confused and saw all the girls in my school surrounding us, pointing and screaming his name.

"Yah, it's Kikwang oppa! KYAH! It's really him! KYAH!  He is in our school! KYAH! Oh my god!!! KYAH! Why is he with _________? KYAH!!!"  was all I heard around us. I turned to stared back at Kikwang and he did the same.

(They seriously got to stop with KYAH!!!!!)

Did I mention that I don't like being the center of attention if my rep is going to be bad? Well sorry if I didn't because I got to run. I push through the crowd and ran, leaving him by himself to deal with those girls. Behind me, I can hear Kikwang call out to me, but I didn't stop. I faintly heard the staffs, breaking up the crowd as I got further.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Maji from a distance, looking  back and forth from me to Kikwang. She looked jealous? I couldn't tell. I left before anything else happened. 

The school bell rang, but I didn't go to class. I needed time to calm down and rest. Jwesonghamnida, (Sorry) Ms. Lee.

I arrived at the school library. The school library is big, filled with shelves after shelves which contained books. The library smelled of woods which I love. In the left corner of the library were several computers that were set up. The middle of the library were tables set for students to work on whatever they got to do.

I went to my right and went to my corner. I chose the corner because it was hid by the bookshelves so no one can really see there from the middle of the room. There is a chair with a pillow sitting next to my corner where I always go and I took my seat.

I hugged the pillow and went to sleep. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry everyone! I know it takes me forever to update a chapter and this isn't long either. I have my writer's block and too much things going on in my life. This fanfic takes me to another world. Hope you liking my world so far. Comments do help alot. Still love the silent readers too. ^.^