Seed Planted

Do you love me?

Made some changes such as spell checks or adding in some details.

_________________________________________________________________

"Hold on ______, you are walking too fast." whines Lily.

I couldn't.

This is all new to me. How can I slow down?

I continue at my own paste, leaving Lily, my best friend, behind.

My destination has finally arrive... Just then, my phone *rings.*

"Yeoboseyo?"

"________, WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU DON'T GET BACK WITHIN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES, YOU ARE SO DEAD."

I wince. "Eomma, I am at the Big Bang Concert. Actually, I just got here. Mian haeyo. Jeongmal joesonghabnida, eomma. I would have told you, but I know you wouldn't let me go. Just let me have this one day and when I get back I will work harder at the store. I really looked forward to this concert. You know I really love their music. I promise I will be back before 12."

With that, I hang up before eomma got a chance to speak and I shut off my Sony Erisson.

I hate doing this, but I was left with no choice. I am not going to let my mother ruin this day.

Lily slowly caught up to me. "Aish, why did you have to be so quick? Now I am thirsty. And who was that on the phone?"

"Eomma."

"Awww, don't worry ______, I am sure she understands." Lily tries to comfort me.

"You know she won't, Lily, but screw it. Let me just enjoy today. i need a distraction from my B.S. life and lets go get your drink." I didn't want to do with anything about my life today.

"Alright, then lets go, enjoy and  let yourself be led away by Big Bang music." shouted Lily. We were standing outside the fabulous Korea Performing Arts Center with banners of Big Bang and people filing into the building.

We walk inside and the music was pounding with fans screaming. We looked at one another and begins to scream too, laughing.

"We're BIG BANG. Are you ready, Korea?"

"YEA." We all scream.

Just then, I see a boy who grabs my attention passing by quickly. He looks around my age or older. I try to get a better look, but he quickly disappears into the crowd.

"Whats up?" questions Lily.

 "Ahh, nothing." and I just let myself be led away.

 

*After the Concert*

 

It was late and dark after the concert. The cold winter wind softly blew on my face as we went out the door. I shivered slighly as I bring my sweater closer to me.

Fans are everywhere chatting away with one another about the concert.

"That was the best concert I'd ever seen before, Lily. Totally swept my feet off the ground. I literally melted when GD smiled. Haha!"

"That was the only concert you'd ever been to, pabo.' laughed Lily as the left the Center. 'I agree that was the best. My best one was when Taeyang showed off his sixpack, so y."

I roll my eyes. Sigh. Her and guys with six packs. I don't mean it is bad. It is just that six pack shouldn't be the only thing that makes a guy attractive. Never mind, I don't make sense.

Suddenly, I started skipping down the block, leaving Lily behind once again. I smiled as the wind continued to blow. I  felt as though I was on top of the world. The street began to get quieter as people were leaving, until I made sure everyone left and I suddenly began singing.

UH OH, SUGAR RUSH.

Must have been all the candies and Sprite I had before. They were my favorite, Herseys. (Subscribe for whoever likes Hersheys)

I continued to sing and dance to the song, "Lies" which was just sang by Big Bang. I saw Lily across the street shaking her head. I laughed. She smiled. She was used to this and soon, she was clapping and wooooing me. "Yea, you go girl." I got up to the chorus....

...I'm so sorry but i love you da geo-jis-mar
I-ya mor-rass-eo i-je-ya ar--eo ne-ga pir-yo-hae
I'm so sorry but i love you nar-ka-ro-un mar
Hwas-gim-e na-do mo-reu-ge neor tteo-na-bo-naess-ji-man...  

Just then, I felt my arm hit something and lost balance. I heard Lily shout, "WATCH OUT ________!" But it was too late! I shut my eyes hard, mentally getting myself ready to hit the ground.

I waited... NOTHING!

Then, what felt like hours, I slowly opened my eyes. I felt my arms around something which felt like human. Hmmm. 

 I looked down only to find my chin resting on a shoulder, a BROAD shoulder. My eyes widen.

"_________, are you alright?" a voice asked. Lily. Startled, I turned around and saw Lily's eye wide.

I frowned. "Yea, I am alright and why do you look like you just saw a alien?"

"Ummm, __________, look behind you or I should say that person you are holding onto."

I turned, only to find myself face to face with a boy. My eyes widen again, blinks twice, then looked down at where one of my arm were wrapped around  that boy's waist. My jaw's dropped. My arm quickly retreated and I tried to get away from the boy as quick as possible only to find myself be clumsy and lose balance again. My fell flat on the ground as the boy attempted to save me again, only this time it failed.

"Oww." I winced in pain.

*Chuckle* I looked up and find the boy looking down at me trying to hold in a laugh.

Ugh... How can I be such a clumsyhead?

The boy held out his hand to help me get up, but instead, I rejected. I slowly got up with the help of Lily.

"Thanks." Lily only nodded. "Does it hurt, ________?" Lily asked with her concern face. So cute.

"Alittle." I lied. The pain is killing me, but I don't know why I wasn't truthful to Lily who I told everything to before. Guilty crept in slowly, but I pushed it aside to be dealt with later.

My eyes laid upon the boy, finally getting a better view of his face, absorbing very single detail of him. He is a boy with big, attractive eyes, a slight big nose that fits perfectly for his nice y lips. He indeed looks every handsome, those nice soft hair that fell in the right place. Those broad shoulders of his and his clothing that made him look like a GOD.

WAIT...Did I just say broad shoulders? Haha, I did. I never met a boy so handsome. I look down and felt my heart. My heart feels as though it was about to pound right out of my chest any moment. 

Calm down ______.  It isn't like what you think it is ________. Just take a deep breath and......

"Are you alright, ________? I believe that is your name if I am not wrong." he interrupted. I looked up just to find him staring at me, amused.

"Uhhh... yea, thats my name. I am fine, thank you." I touched my slightly  to feel if I was alright.

"OWWW."

"Hahaha." the boy couldn't control it. I gave him the dead stare, but it failed since my was hurting too much.

"Sorry, it was my fault. How about I take you home if you don't live too far." he offers.

"Sure, why not." I managed to say.

WAITx2... Did I just agree to a boy to walk me home? >.<

"________"

I turned to find Lily staring at me.

"Ummm, Lily, sorry to have caused trouble for you tonight. How about you walk home first and this boy will walk me home? I will call you first thing tomorrow, ok?"

Lily looked at me, then him and nodded. "Night."

"Night."

She hugged me and we watched as she walked off into the night.

"So..." the boy said as he disturbed the silence.

"My house is that way." I said as I point to my right of the street.

"Ok. Wish granted." I stared at him in confusion. What wish? He swiftly got me unto his back, piggy style ride which caused me to yelp.

He laughed.

"Not funny man." but he continued to laugh. I just let it go.

"Thanks man."

"No problem."

He continued to piggyback ride me the rest of the way home in silence. He showed no signs of exhaustion after carrying my heavy on his back for 14.5 minutes! I laid my head on his back and hugged him closer to me for warmth. I breathed in, into his sweater, taking in his scent of something unfamaliar, yet so soft and sweet, that I could taste on the tip of my tongue. I want this moment to last, but reality kicked in.

Before reaching my house, a block away, I stopped him.

"You can just drop me off here. I will be fine the rest of the way." I said softly.

"But your injured and it is not safe for a girl to be out so late by herself, even though your house is just there." he protested.

"Its not that. Its just my mom. She got this crazy brain and if she sees you with me, she gonna be crazy, yelling non-stop and you may know the rest that I don't need to explain any further." I tried to reason out.

He looked disappointed, but slowly nodded his head. "Ok, let me just see you go so I can be sure that you are safe, alright?"

"Deal. Thanks by the way." I smiled.

"No problem, girl. Guess this is a good bye and...  ummm......bye."

"Bye." I turned around and walked home carefully, trying not to stir the pain.

"WAIT ________,"

I turned my head. "Yea?"

 "your little performance of yourself was wonderful. You was really beautiful out there" He blushed and gave his best smile. I wanted to run up to him and kiss him, but I restrained myself. He is the second person to ever see me sing or dance, beside Lily. I am so glad he likes it. Becoming a singer is my dream. Oh, and acting...

"Thanks." That was all that was able to come out of my mouth. He saw my wide smile and laughed.

I turn back toward the house and walked until I was at the door. I look around, finding him standing at the same spot, looking at me.

I waived. He did the same.

I sighed and opened the door to my house. I heard sounds coming from inside the house and I knew what was coming next. Eomma, yelling at me. I tried zoning out her voice, bellowing at me. I walked to my room, ignoring the  pain. I locked the door and turned up my music LOUD. Slowly, my mind went back to what happened today and smiled as the memories slowly replayed itself in my head. Hmmm. Hmmm... That boy... That boy...why does he look so famaliar?.....

WAIT x3 - That was the same boy that I saw in the concert. That boy. I am forgetting something really important...

 

I don't even know that boy's NAME.

 

Quickly as possible, I opened my door, ran to the front door, ignoring both my pain and eomma. I opened it and search for the boy, THE BOY. But he was no where in sight. He left already. NO NOO NOOO NOOOOOOO! >.<

Defeated, I walked back and dragged my feet to my room. I couldn't sleep. He is taking over my mind, driving me crazy!

And like that, I knew...... 

...I FELL IN LOVE!!!

The boy who took my breath away...

 

___________________________________________________________________

Hello to all my readers. Hope you enjoy this first chapter where you first felt as thought you really fell in love...thats why the title is Seed Planted. Comment below and tell me what you think... Sure you know who it is already, but I still want to wait for a later chapter to reveal his name in the story.     Thanks for reading. (NO SILENT READERS PLZ!!)  ^.^