The confession

Our story

Chapter 8 The Confession

 
After music core event
 
*CN Blue Dressing Room* 
 
"Ok, so you guys already set the mics?" kwon ryeol asked the cn blue boys
"Nae!" All four of them said
"Yah! Jungshin-ahh. You need to clip it a bit higher or else we wont be able to hear you, dont you want screen time?" Yonghwa asked teasingly
Jungshin quickly fixes his mic closer to his neck and testing it, everyone laugh at his clumsy behaviour.
"Ok, everyone ready? Im going to close the door and then knock now, k?"
"Nae!!" All of them said in unison
 
KNOCK KNOCK
 
Minhyuk opened the door. He saw the red mailbox. He pretended to be surprised and smiled, he then took out a card from the mailbox.
He went inside and handed the card to yonghwa. 
Yonghwa cracked a joke about him being on WGM for a second time. Before he finally read the card out loud
 
" congratulation lee jong hyun on your virtual marriage, may it bring happines for you and your partner. To start your married life, head to SNSD dressing room." Yonghwa stopped reading.. 
 
But he then said "hold on there's more at the bottom"
 
"Your 1st mission as a married man: recite a memorable confession that will capture her heart"
 
"BWO!!!" Jonghyun is genuinely shocked. 
"Aishhh... What am i supposed to say... Screw it... Just go with the flow" he thought to himself
 
After looking at the mission card for a minute or so, 
jonghyun finally got up and said "kaja"
 
"Good luck" yonghwa said, "hyung, fighting!" Minhyuk said, "any last words?" Jungshin asked
"Yah!! Im going to SNSD dressing room not war!!" Jonghyun said. 
"True.. This would be worse" yonghwa joined in teasing jonghyun
"Aishhh... cheongmal" jonghyun mumbled as he walked off
 
*SNSD Dressing Room*
 
"Yoongie... You feel better now?"  Taeyeon ask yoona.
"Dae..." Yoona answered weakly...
All the other girls just sigh and shake their heads. They knew that yoona is still somehow shocked and upset. I mean, its not like everday you can hear the face of SNSD scream her lungs out at a member of SuJu.
 
"Uhhmm unnie..." Seohyun said softly... Seeming unsure whether she should speak or no..
"What is it hyunnie?" Fany asked.
"Uhmm... Its... Uh...."seohyun keeps stuttering..
"Just spit out!" Yuri said.
Seohyun finally say "Yong opp.. I mean yonghwa-shi just texted me. He said the WGM crew is..."
"KYAAAAA!!!!!" The room exploded in screams and squeals.. 
"Hyunnie!! I didnt know you still keep contact with yong seobang!!" "Are you guys like secretly going out??!"that is soo romantic!!" "Whuaahh uri hyunie is all grown up now!!" "Yong-oppa, i miss u, KYAAA!! Kyaaa!!"
 
Knock knock, taeyeon heard the door knock among the screaming and yelling.
 
A girl introduced herself as WGM staff. She told taeyeon that she needs too put a mic on yoona fr the show but cos of all the scream and yelling taeyeon couldnt hear a thing.
 
"Yaaahh!!!! Be quite!!!!" Taeyeon screams at the top her lung, the girls went quite straight away after hearing their leader.
 
"Sorry, what were you trying to say?" Taeyeon asked the staffer again
"i just need to get yoona-shi's mic set up for the show" the girl said
 
"Ahh dae, im here" yoona signal the girl to come to her.
 
"Hyunnie, what were you trying to say before?  Taeyeon asked Seohyun again..
"Yong.. Hwa-shi, just told me that WGM crew has already started pre recording briefing now, so he said it wont be long before jonghyun-shi will be here" Seohyun said
"But you could have said that to yoong alone, why did you have to tell all of us? Are trying to show off your boyfriend to 8 lonely girls" Hyo
"Anii-yaaaaaa, im not done yet" seohyun face turned red
 
"Yonghwa-shi asks me to warn you guys bout jonghyun-shi's... Uhmm.. Straight fowardness" "he said few of us may have filmed together with him before but none of us, save for yoona-unnie off course have met him off screen"
"He said jonghyun-shi can be a bit blunt.. He always says whats on his mind so dont be shocked if he just said thing we dont expect him to" yoona nodded few time while listening to seohyun.
 
"Wae?? Wae?? Would he start swearing at us and stuff" sooyoung looking worried
"Ani-yaa  unnie.. Jonghyun never swears" yoona said
"Booyaaa!!! Show hasnt even started and already shes defending her hubby" sunny said 
"Unniee!!! Stop teasing me" yoona pouted
 
KNOCK KNOCK, suddenly they hear.
 
The room went from rowdy to complete silent, everyone in the room is full of anticipation when finally. Jonghyun enter the room with a bright smile and said "Annyeonghaseyo, CN Blue's Lee Jong hyun inmida, its a pleasure to meet you all. I am here to meet my wife, may i know who it is" 
 
The girls seemed taken a back by jonghyun's attitude that is way out of the ordinary, but the they saw The VJ behind Jonghyun giving hand signs telling the girls that the camera is rolling. The girls understand, and quickly greeted him back.
 
Yoona is purposely standing at the back, behind yuri and fany, she knew she's just delaying the inevitable, but somehow the whole situation seems so embarassing. She doesnt understand why she's being so shy, this is not the first time she's been on a love line. She had one with taecyeon, nickhun and many many other hot and handsome guys, but all those time she managed to just laughed it off. "So why am i so shy now!? Aishh im yoona, are you going crazy" she mentally scold herself.
 
"Yoongie-ah, what are you doing there all the way at the back? Arent you going to greet you husband? Taeyeon asked
 
'Husband'. Yoona turned bright red at the mere mention of the word. She was about to walk towards him when she saw him walking towards her
 
"I better just get this mission done as soon as possible.. Oh god, why am i so nervous... It fells like im confession for real" jonghyun was thinking
 
He moves closer to her, stopped right in front of her. he gives her the warmest smile yoona had ever felt and said 
 
" Im Yoona-shi,.. Im here .... not as an idol nor as an singer... Im here now... just as a guy... , asking a girl for a chance to be the one for her" 
 
"I cant guarantee you eternal happiness,... but i promise you this....
 
I will always protect you..
 
I will always be there for you..
 
and i promise you... I will never let you go"
 
Yoona's eyes widened, she cant believe what she's seeing, she cant believe what shes hearing!! Is this really THE lee jonghyun?? Thr super cold, loner that never smiles. "Am i dreaming??! ! I must be??! Quickly, somebody pinch me!! ...on a second though no.. if this is a dream i dont wanna wake up" She thought to herself. 
 
Jonghyun moves closer to her, he leaned his head near yoona's ear and whispered
 
"Im yoona... Will you be mine.. forever..."
 
"Why am i shaking and nervous. .... ..... Am i really confessing ... Or is this just for the show.... Arrrrghghh, bulla, bulla, bulla!!!" Jonghyun was thinking
 
Yoona felt her heart beating so fast as if it was about to burst. "This like the best confession in the history of..... Confessions" she thought to herself.. "Is this for real??!! No.... Im sure its just for the camera... But, is it really???" 
 
All the girls saw what was happening, they knew the camera is still rolling so they cant scream like they would have wanted to.
Yuri, sooyoung and fany is jumping around like crazy
Sunny made small squeals while holding her camera phone
Sica said in english "awww, how romantic"
Hyo and hyunnie hug each other in exictement
Taeyeon has got that motherly smile on her face. She noticed yoona hasnt answered yet. after a while, taeyeon bumped her, bringing her back to earth.
 
She tried to look at jonghyun in the eye, but each time their eyes met, her body would feel hot and she would get all flustered.. 
 
She finally said, while looking down with a tomato colored face " ...please take care of me from now on..."
 
A roar immediately erupted.. All the girls went closer to jonghyun and yoona. Teasing them and congratulating them.. 
 
They chatted for a while until jonghyun said to yoona in an endearing voice "since this is the first day of the rest of our live, i wanna take you somewhere special"
"Where are we going?" Yoona asked
"Its a secret" jonghyun said while giving yoona a wink.
"Its that a wink i just saw!!! Oh my god.... Dimple smile + wink from jonghyun = died and goes to heaven" she thought to herself..
"Arasso, i'll get, change. I'll be back soon" yoona said
Jonghyun just nodded and smile
 
"Ok, battery change time" suddenly the VJ said.
 
"Pheww...." Jonghyun lets out a big sigh... He immediately turns into his usual unfriendly face mode.
 
Taeyeon suddenly ask, "so jonghyun-shi, what makes you suddenly decided to confess to yoona"
 
Jonghyun handed her the mission card.. 
 
"Bwooohh!!!, So its all cos of a mission" taeyeon asked in shocked.
 
Yoona could hear what they were talking from the changing room "Ahhh... So it was cos of a mission :(" ... Yoona knew it would be something like this but still, she feels somewhat disappointed...
 
All the girls heard taeyeon yelled, came nearer and asked what was going on. When they found out.. They were shocked too.
 
Yuri asked jonghyun "so, jonghyun-shi.. Do you actually like uri -yoongie?"
Everyone wait for the answer in anticipation..
 
Jonghyun finally answered "if you had asked me this question a week ago, i would have said, i hate her"
 
All the girls are shocked.. "So this is what yonghwa means by jonghyun's bluntness" taeyeon thought.. "This guy is really something.. Its no easy feat to tell 8 girls that you hate their sister in their faces" 
 
Yoona heard what he said and she felt a stab in her heart.. She's trying to be strong but her eyes wouldnt listen and a drop of tear fell frm her eye.
 
"But since then we have patched our differences.. And somethings changed... For some reason, this bad feeling i got towards her are slowly disappearing.. I cant tell you why it is cos i dont even know myself, honestly, its driving me mad"
 
"......You asked me if i like her? I dont know... Is it possible to go from hate to love in a mere week..."
 
"One thing is for sure though.. The promise that i made for here. I will definitely keep... You can count on that" jonghyun said firmly
 
"Omo... So he meant what he says when he said he will protect me, be there for me and never let me go.. Omo omo.." Yoona now feels all giddy inside, smiling and squirming like a little girl. How quickly she forgets that a second ago she was on the verge of tears...
 
"Are sure, you're not just saying it" fany asked, suspiciously
 
"I always keep my promises" jonghyun said with a burning determination in his voice and his eyes..
 
The girls just nodded apparently, satisfied with the answer..
 
"Ok, camera is ready. Im going to start to shoot as soon as yoona-shi comes out" the VJ said.
 
"Im ready" yoona finally came out.. She is wearing a beautiful blue dress and a matching heel.
 
Jonghyun was mesmerized... He was lost for words for a second. he managed to composed himself and said "you look beautiful..."
 
Yoona blushed and said "K... Ka.. Kamsahamida"..
Jonghyun stood next to her, he was about to her out when he saw her back is completely revealed
 
"Yahh!!! Are you sure you wanna go out half like this?!" 
"What??! This how the dress is made, stop over reacting"
"Here, put this on. I hate it when people stares at my wife" jonghyun took his leather jacket and put it around yoona's back
Yoona blushed again at the word 'my wife' and just let jonghyun cover her back
 
They finally said their goodbyes. Just when jonghyun was about to close the door, taeyeon called him.
 
"Jonghyun-shi.." She didnt say anything else... She just gave a look to jonghyun.. Seems like jonghyun understand what she was asking cos he smiled at her and finally say
 
"Kwenchana... i will take care of her"
 
 
AN: soooooo, how was it?? Do you want me to upload the rest? There are still roughly another 38 chapters or so to go, let me know if you want me to put up the rest, k?