The briefing

Our story

Chapter 6 The Briefing

 
Soon after, the MBC manager, the lawyer and the WGM PD returned. They sat down, the MBC manager asked "so, have you guys come to a decision?" 
"Yes we have" both jonghyun's and Yoona's manager answer almost at the same time. 
 
"We decided to continue the program" jonghyun's manager speak first follow by yoona's manager who also said "we too have decided to continue with the program"
 
"Good, good, this is great news"  They all shook hands and Shortly after,  the attorney and MBC manager left the room, but not before wishing the would be couple "live well together" .." K.. Ka.. Kamsahamida.." Yoona and jonghyun answered awkwardly. He smile after hearing their shy answer.. He thought to himself " well. what do you know,... This couple might just be a hit"
 
"Ok, now that its done and dusted, lets get down to bussines" the PD said
"jonghyun-ah, i dont think i can stay much longer, minhyuk is having an audition fr a drama and i need to be with him soon, you'll be ok here by yourself right?" Jonghyun's , manager asked jonghyun. 
"Oohh, kwenchana hyung. See you around" 
"Oh god, its already this late??!! Yoona-yah i gotta go too. I need to send yuri and sica fr Beatles code filming. You'll be fine here right??, just call me when you're done, i will send someone to pick you up" 
"Dae, oppa.. Kamsahamida" yoona smile at his manager.
"Ok... As i was saying.." The PD said
"There are few things that i will need you guys to follow during the filming to ensure a smooth process."
"First of all to create a better atmosphere, you guys will have to pretend that you dont know you will be on the show until the filming day"
 
Yoona looks at jonghyun he can see that he's not comfortable with all these  pretend acts. 
"Hmpf... So much for a reality show.. I guess its all staged..." Jonghyun thought to himself
 
The PD then continues. "I will also need the both of you to keep your private lifes private, get it?, i dont want any scandal coming up during the duration of the show"
 
Both of them nods
 
The PD looks at them and then he continues " ok, now moving on to on screen related matters. How would you like this show to be done. Do you want us to create the events for you or would you like to do it yourselves. Off course if you decide to do it yourselves we will still have to make sure its good enugh but we can also helps financially and logistically. "
 
Yoona stole a quick glance at jonghyun before saying, " im fine with both.. Its up to you decide" she said to jonghyun..
 
Jonghyun sat there quitely for a moment.. He is thinking.. "Should i just go with a scripted plan?... It will definitely be much easier... But i dunno,.. Im not sure if i can take a full year of  cheesy lines and cheesey spots their gonna set us up into...." 
 
Both yoona and the PD quitely wait for jonghyun to make his decision. Jonghyun finally said " let do it our on way.. I would hate to have the show fully scripted" 
 
The PD smiles " to be honest, i also like this way better. Its true that this way does not always guarantee good television but when things does come together.. It provides memorable events that is imposibble to be created by scirpt
 
"Memorable events?!... Me and jonghyun!.. Gosh.. Wa...noo yoona-yahh you're going crazy!! Control yourself!!.. " Yoona's face turn pink just thinking about it. The PD saw yoona's turning red, she thought yoona was hot so she ask her "yoona-shi are you hot? Lemme turn the AC on for you"  
"What.. Im... No..." She was about to deny it went she saw jonghyun looking at her. She then just looked down and said " Dae... Kamsahamida"... 
 
"^_^ keyopta... Why is she blushing?! Dont tell me shes blushing at the thought of us having a memorable events together"  Jonghyun thought to himself when she saw yoona. 
 
"Aisshh, jonghyun-ahh you're crazy??!. She hates you!! Remember all the things she said on the phone last time!!" His smile straight away turned into a frown as soon as he remember that incident..
 
Both yoona and jonghyun are a bit nervous, the idea of preparing events for each other is a bit daunting. The PD saw this and he said "kwenchana,. You wont have to plan the whole show.. You just tell us what ideas you would like to add into the show, we will fill in the rest with missions and whatnot." 
 
Both of them breath a sigh of relieve.. At least they know the show has got a back up plan in case they screw things up. 
 
"Now for the matter of filming technique. We decided after a long discusion with our team to limit the number of cameras on you during your outings. So to put it in a simples terms. During your outings you will only be accompanied by one VJ only. We think it will make you guys more comfortable and in turns, hopefully it will also show on air
 
 In addition to that, we have also installed 47 new cameras in addition to 37 that is already installed previously  on your WGM village apartment. So once you're inside you will be alone, in a sense that no VJ will be inside the house with you. Instead, we will monitor you from MBC headquarter here. This step also taken with the hope that it will provide a more realistic experience"
 
"Yeah right, with all the strikes that has been going on at MBC, its more like that this steps were done as a cost reduction method" jonghyun thought... "Oh well, suits me just fine.. The less people stuffing their cameras on my face, the better it is."
 
"Omo!! So basically i will be mostly alone with jonghyun.. Well in person anyway, during the duration of the filming... Ottoke... What are we gonna say to each other... Ottoke.. Its gonna be sooo awkward :("
 
"Ok, moving on to the next matter,... your first filming. This happen to fall in the same date as music core, and since both your groups are curently doing your comebacks we decided to do it then.  what we have planned is for the staff to first come to jonghyun's dressing room and give you mission card and at the same time yoona will also receive it. And then jonghyun will be given the instruction to go to SNSD dressing room to pick up yoona and take her out for a dinner date, does this sound ok to you?"
 
Jonghyun was in a daze... "Bwoh!! Going to SNSD dressing room?!!! What a nightmare" he thought in his head. Yoona understands what jonghyun was thinking and said to the PD, " PD-nim". "Please call me Kim PD" Kim PD replied. "Kim-PD, isnt it better to meet somewhere else other than SNSD dressing room? It will be too loud and chaotic there" Jonghyun gives yoona a grateful look.
 
"Ani,.. That is exactly what we want.. We want something exiciting and chaotic to open the show.. We wanna hear all the screaming and squealling in the beginning before ending the filming with something romantic" Kim-PD said with a determined voice.
 
Yoona sighed and gave a sorry look to jonghyun.. "Im dead" jonghyun thought to himself.. Actually, he's not really scared of SNSD, jonghyun isnt scared of anyone really.. He's just worried that he might blurt out something that he might regret saying. And in case you stil havent noticed. He has the habit to do that.
 
"Any question"
 
 Both of them stays quite" 
 
"Ok then, thats bout it. I wish you both all the very best of luck for the filming."
 
On and also, one last thing, if you have any ideas or questions dont hesitate to give me a call. Im looking foward to working with you two for the next year or so" the PD finally got up
 
Yoona and jonghyun both quickly got and said "please take care us" 
 
The PD nodded and smile, he said " kwenchana.. I got a feeling you will be doing well" as he taps both their shoulders
 
The PD leaves the room.. Leaving them two in the room. 
 
They were both silent until jonghyun finally said.. "Call your manager.. I will wait for him to come before i go.."
 
"A a.. dae.. " yoona replied. "Why is he being such a gentleman... Hmm... its weird.." 
 
"Dont get any funny ideas alright, like i said before, since we have to work together for a year i will try to be civilized, thats all" jonghyun said... 
 
" lame excuse jonghyun.. Lame excuse.." He thought to himself. 
 
Yoona keeps ringing and ringing but no answer, she starting to get agitated..
 
Jonghyun noticed and asked her " whats wrong?.." With his usual cold demeanor.
 
"Manager oppa is not picking up, maybe he's still busy with the unnies, kwenchana.. I can just catch a cab home" yoona said
 
"You crazy??!! You wanna advertise to everyone that you're the next WGM couple?? Didnt you hear what Kim PD said bout acting like you dont know until the day of filming??" Jonghyun said
 
"yah!! Do you have to yell at me??!!, dont worry, i wont be seen, i will be super discreet, arrasso?? Now scram and leave me alone!!" Yoona snapped.
 
Instead of leaving her alone jonghyun just grab yoona's hand and dragging her all the way to basement parking where he parked his bike. Yoona was struggling at the beginning but as soon as people are around she stops. She didnt wanna make a huge commotion. 
 
When they finally get to the empty basement, yoona screamed at jonghyun "YAH!!!! Are you crazy!!!  What in the bloody hell ar..." 
 
Jonghyun suddenly moves towards  to yoona, he move soo close, close enough for her to fell him breathing , he put his index finger to yoona mouth and said " just be quite ok, did you really think there wont be any papparazi camping outside?? This is MBC builiding.. Remember??" 
 
Yoona eyes widened at the sudden closeness.. 
 
"Im gonna take you home ok?" Jonghyun said
Yoona just nodded. Stil holding her breath... 
"Good" jonghyun said, finally moving back.. 
 
"Aishhhh jonghyun-ahhh are you crazy??!! You were this close.. And i mean THIS CLOSE to kissing her... Have you lost your mind??!! Arrrrghhh!!!" Jonghyun was restless in his own thought
 
 
  " put this on" jonghyun trying to keep cool and throws a helmet to yoona, " i will take you home" 
Yoona was still dazed from jonghyun earlier action.. She can still smell jonghyun scent, she can still fell jonghyun finger on her lips...  she just subconciously following what jonghyun said.
 
"Hop on" jonghyun said.. She did as she was told.. "Hold on tight if you dont wanna fall" jonghyun said in his usual cold tone. 
 
Yoona's face turns red immediately... But she did it anyway.. She can feel jonghyun's rock solid abs.. "Ohhh my.. What a body.... ..... Kyaaa!!  yoona, you byuntae!!" She scream to herself  Inside her mind.. Luckily she was wearing a helmet otherwise people will noticed her face turned redder than a tomato.
 
At the same time jonghyun who feels  yoona's embracing his back feels this weird sensation.. He is thinking " hmmm what is this weird warm thing im felling right now??.. Is it her?? No way.. It cant be her right?!!"
 
They finally arrived after 15 minutes or what feels like eternity to them.. Yoona reluctantly got off.. Jonghyun said to her "keep your helmet on till you get home, just in case papparazi is around, you can return it to me next time we see each other"
Yoona just nodded.. She is way too shy to answer at the moment.. She manage to blurt out a sloppy "k.. Ka ..kamsahamida" before running up towards her dorm
 
Jonghyun waited till she finally got in before mutterring the word "i think im going crazy... Aishh whats wrong with me..." As he sped off.
 
yoona on the other hand entered her dorm still with her helmet on, she was still dazed from what happen earlier.  Sunny,  fanny and hyo saw a person with helmet on going into their dorm immediately screamed their lungs out.. 
 
Yoona immediately took her helmet.. The girls was scream and telling yoona off for scaring them, but yoona didnt even pay attention to a single word they said.
 
Sunny came really close to her and said " EARTH TO YOONGIE!!!!"
"Unnie!!! Stop screaming" yonna was shocked out of her daydream. 
 
"Yonna-yah, how come you're wearing a helmet? Who's helmet is it?" Fany asked.. "Oh.. Uhm..  Uh.. Its jonghyun op.. Im mean its jonghyun-shi's helmet." She answered sheepishly
 
"How come you're wearing his helmet?" Sunny asked her suspiciously
"I couldnt get hold of manager oppa so He took me home after our briefing in MBC" as soon as they heard her answer they all scream and squeal like crazy..  
In between their screams yoona could hear they said " bwoohh!!! That cold guy!! Chincha!!! Kyaaa!!'" "I didnt know he was such a gentleman"  "So are you guys like going out now??" "Omg!! Doesnt this mean you hugged him all the way here?!!" "Kyaaaa!!! Kya!!!" 
 
Yoona couldnt take it no more. She ran into her room and lock herself in... She lay down on her bed.. Holding her lips thinking bout the accident earlier... "Just for today" ... She was thinking, "just for today, lemme be crazy" as she smiled herself to sleep..