I'm sorry

Our story

Chapter 33 im sorry

 
Morning has come on lee's family mansion...
 
Jonghyun felt the warmth of sun touches his body.... He slowly opens his eyes
"Urgh..... Where am i......" He mumbled
He looks around to see himself on the bed...
"Home?..... How did i.......!!!!!!!" He suddenly remembered seeing yoona last night.. He looks left and right... But she was no where to be found
 
"Was it just a dream...... " he mumbled....
 
Meanwhile, in the room's bathroom. Yoona heard jonghyun mumbled....
 
"Ottoke!!! He's awake!!!" Yoona screams in her mind
She stays in the bathroom for a while.. Too scared to come out and face jonghyun
"What if he gets angry.... What if he yelled at me... What if .... What if.... He said... Its too late..... :'( " yoona thinks in her mind
 
After few minutes of battles in her mind, she finally managed to mustered up the courage to slowly come up..
 
"Jongie.... Annyeong....." She sheepishly said....
She sees jonghyun's shocked face....
"Omg omg omg!!! Here we go!!! The scream and the yelling!!!" Yoona thinks in her mind... Bracing for the worst..
 
Suddenly jonghyun jumped out of the bed and rushed to her.
 
"Omo!!! Is he goona hit me!!! Nuuuuuu!!!!!!" Yoona panicked
 
She looked down and waiting for the coming punch when suddenly...
 
Jonghyun wrapped his hand around her....
hugging her body tightly....
 
They stayed like that... For a good while....
 
"Oh.... How i miss his warmth... His scent......  " yoona thinks
 
For the moment there... Time freezes... All the problems... All the dramas... They all disappeared..
 
Jonghyun suddenly moves his head  closer to yoona's ear and said
 
 "im sorry..."
 
Yoona's eyes widened in confusion...
"Sorry??... What did he do??? Why is he saying sorry??" Yoona thinks in her mind.
And almost like he could reads her mind, jonghyun replied and said
 
"Im sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most....."
"You were there for me when my dad pass...."
"And me..... I just left you to...." Jonghyun was talking when he felt yoona's fingers on his lips.
 
Jonghyun looked to see Yoona's starting to tear up... She shakes her head signalling jonghyun to stop saying those words
 
In her mind she thinks....
 
"After all the scandal that i've caused...."
"After the lies that i said...."
"After the break up....."
"After all the pain he had to go through cos of me....."
 
"All he could think of is how i was......" 
 
And almost instantly... Like a dam that suddenly burst... Yoona cries, wails and sobs... 
All the pain, anger, embarassment, stress and guilt she felt for all this time are finally released....
Jonghyun just lets her cry on his chest as she grabs his shirt tighter and cries loudly...
 
Yoona hasnt cried at all since the whole scandal ordeal broke out... Things has been such a shock for her... She hadnt had time to digest it....
 
Hearing those words from jonghyun....
It brings such a strong comfort and assurance to her.... 
 
After a good while of crying... Yonna finally calmed down
The couple went and sat on the bed.... 
 
"Yoona-yah... You look so skinny....." Jonghyun said looking very worried...
"Im ok...... " She replied..
 
"Jongie-ah...... I have something i need to confess....." Yoona said while looking down, trying to gather up her courage...
 
"I didnt actually cheat on you.... " yoona said
"I know... " jonghyun replied while smiling as she yoona's hair
"I never even think for a second that you would..." 
Yoona went and  hug him reeeeeaaallly tight after hearing that respond
 
Yoona then reluctantly continued 
"But.... but.... Those photos are real...."
"It was taken two years ago.... " 
 
Yoona looked at jonghyun, fearing that he will be upset... But in contrary... His facial expression didnt change....
She is so curious as of why, so she just blurted out.
"You're not mad?.."
 
Jonghyun then slowly replied
"To be honest with you... When i first saw those pictures..."
 
"I hate them...."
 
"I hate how you were touched..."
 
"I hate how you were hugged..."
 
"I hate how you were kissed..."
 
"I hate it so much that each time i looked at a picture, it felt like a knife went right through my heart...."
 
Yoona grabs jonghyun tighter.. In a way trying to reassures him that she's his..
 
"Do you... Do you wanna know who the boy is...." 
 
Jonghyun then looks at yoona and said
 
"Yoona-yah"
 
"I dont care who you were..."
 
"I dont care how many guys you been with... "
 
"I dont care what you did in the past...."
 
"All i care is that you are here.... "
 
"That...... you are mine....."
 
"That ....You will always be mine...."
 
... Right after that word.. 
Yoona moves closer and kissed jonghyun...
 
The kiss was real deep and passionate.... 
These two... Who are madly in love with each other...
Depraved from each other for a month....
It was too much for their young bloods
 
Yoona suddenly moves on top of jonghyun... 
She rips open jonghyun's shirt and then quickly pushes jonghyun onto the bed.. 
She is now sitting on jonghyun while he is laying on the bed..
Yoona gave jonghyun a very loving smile as she slowly took of her t-shirt...
 
Jonghyun looks at this daring yoona in disbelief... So far he always been the one who initiate these things... 
 
Yoona took her time taking off her t-shirt... She kept eye contact with jonghyun at all time.... 
You can feel.... You can almost see the fire burning in their eyes
 
Finally both jonghyun and yoona are topless..
 
Yoona slides down lower til her exposed just barely touches jonghyun's stomach...
 
She starts kissing jonghyun chest... 
 
She then slowly moves up.. 
The lightest friction from the tip of her when it touches jonghyuns body caused both of them to moan in ecstacy....
 
She ever so slowly moves up  while she keeps on kissing jonghyun's body on the way..
 
From the body.. Through the neck... Till it finally reach his lips...
 
Thats when yoona's hands reached for jonghyun's pants.. 
 
She was about to explore it further when suddenly....
 
KNOCK KNOCK
 
Someone suddenly open the door and enters the room... It was the butler..
 
Yoona immediately hides herself inside the blanket... While jonghyun panickly tries to covers yoona's top as best as he could..
 
The butler saw what was happening, he quickly looked away and said.
"Oh pardon me sir.... I didnt mean to...... Ahemm... Interrupt..." 
"I was just about to clean your room as usual... But i guess you are.... Ahemm... Abit occupied...."
"No matter..... I will come back later"
 
"Uhmm.. Dae.... Kamsahamida.. Ahjusii.." Thats all jonghyun managed to say in his embarassment and panic state..
 
The butler bowed and left quickly with a smile on his face...
 
After the butler left jonghyun sees that yoona is still hiding under the blanket... 
He lifted the blanket to see yoona laying down facing away from jonghyun
 
"Omo! Ottoke!! I've shown him my beastly side >.<" yoona thinks in her embarassement....
 
Jonghyun moves to give her a back hug and said... 
"I guess its safe to say that we're back together" 
He chuckles right after..
yoona smacks one of his arm thats hugging her in reply before grabbing it tight again...
 
Jonghyun and yoona spent the morning cuddling and hugging each other... They both missed each other so much after a month of absence that they just dont wanna let go of each other...
 
After an eternity of hugging each other... Yoona finally said something...
 
"Jongie.... What are going to do....." She said keeping her head buried firmly in jonghyun's chest..
 
"Do you still want to continue as an idol?.... Or have you had enough?...." Jonghyun replied back with a question
 
"I do.... Im still young... I wanna do it for at least few more years...."
"But at this rate... I think its all over for me :'( " yoona said weakly
 
"Do you trust me?..." Jonghyun asked as he lets go his hug a little to look at yoona
Yoona nods and smile in reply
 
"I will try and help you fix this... "
"Call your president... Tell him you need to see him about something urgent..." Jonghyun ordered
 
"Lee soo man shajangnim??!! Wae??!! He's scary >.<" yoona replied
"Dont worry, i'll be next you.. I will talk to him" he answered
"Cheongmal??? You're gonna come with me to SM??" Yoona sounding even more shocked now
 
"Mhmm... I've got a plan" he said 
"Ok..." Yoona replied
 
Yoona then quickly got off the bed, grab the phone and made a quick call to lee soo man's office.. 
She was on the phone with the secretary when suddenly she said to jonghyun 
"How bout in 2 hours time??" 
He nods and said "thats fine"
Yoona then continued to talk a little longer before finishing her call and jumped back into the bed..
 
They return to their hugging mode... 
The warmth they feel from each other kept them silence for awhile..
Before jonghyun finally said softly
 
"But yonna-yah..."
"if worse comes to worst.... And you need to choose....."
he then stopped talking and investigate yoona's reaction..
 
"Then so be it... I would you choose you in a heartbeat." Yoona replied firmly..
 
Jonghyun's giving yoona a wide dimple smile...
 
He kissed yoona squarely on the lips... It was the lightest kisses with the lightest touch... Only the tip of their lips touch...but somehow the couple blth felt electricity ran through their body the moment their lips met..
 
The couple continued their making out session for another hour.....
 
Then another 15 minutes..... 
 
Errrr....... Then another 10 minutes.... XD
 
Before jonghyun finally said "Stop! *pant* *pant*... We gotta *pant* pant* we gotta get ready!!"
 
And on that note, he jumped out of the bed and into the bathroom... He knew that if he looks at her again, his resolve is going to waver and they're gonna end up late soo rushing to the bathroom was the only way to go XD
 
Yoona looks at the sight of jonghyun running into the bathroom, she giggled...
"Hihihi.... How cute can he be, seriously?.... "
 
Yoona then proceeded to lay flat on the bed while waiting for jonghyun to finish with the bathroom..
"This is so weird... Im bout to meet shajangnim.... This is the meeting that will decide the fate of my carrer"
"I mean in a couple hours time, my carrer could be history.."
"But .... But .... Somehow.... Im not nervous at all...."
"It almost feels like.... I dont care what would happen......" 
"Kyaaaa!!! Whats happening to me!!!" Yoona scream in her mind as rolls around left and right on the bed...
 
"? What are you doing?" Suddenly she hears jonghyun speaks next to her...
 
She sat up staright on the bed.... Looking at jonghyun and said..
"Youuu!!! Its all because off you!!!" 
She then jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom
 
"????  Me?? Whats because of me??" Jonghyun asked sounding confused
 
Inside the bathroom yoona thinks to herself.
 
"I know why im not worried at all...."
"Its cos i know... No matter what happens today...."
I will still have him...."
 
"Gosh!!! He's got that effect on me.... "
"Makes me feel invinsible..." Yoona said as she goes into the shower with a smile on her face.
 
And so the couple quickly got ready and made their way to SM. 
when they finally got to there, yoona told jonghyun to park on one of the underground parkings
 
And after parking on one of the spot reserved for snsd, the couple got out of the car and starts walking into the elevator...
 
the elevator finally arrived and the couple went in and goes straight to the top floor where lee soo man is..
When they finally got top floor, as they were bout to walk out, jonghyun suddenly said 
 
"Crap! I forgot my phone!"
"Im gonna have to get.. Im waiting for a call from my president too" jonghyun said
 
"Ok... Be quick!.. I'll wait for you at that conference room there" yoona points at one of the large meeting room along the hallway to lee soo man's office.
Jonghyun nodded and made his way down quickly
 
Yoona also made her way into the conference... 
Just as she was entering the room.. Super junior members are getting out of lee soo man's office.
Donghae saw yoona getting in he then silently walk a little slow and sneaked into the room yoona is in
 
Yoona was looking through the window outside.. When she heard the door opened she said as she look back
"That was quick!  i thought yo.. !!!!!" 
 
Yoona was speechless... She was soo shocked to see donghae she couldnt say anything.... 
 
"Yoongie-ah.... Im really sorry... " donghae said as he came closer to yoona
"I dont know what came over me... I was drunk that night and i was upset..."
"And then i saw our picture on my phone... And the next thing i realised i've hit sent..." Donghae explained
 
"I was stupid...i was angry... Please forgive me....." He continued to plead
 
Donghae start moving closer and closer to yoona.. 
Yoona on the other hand is frightened... She moves back and back till she is cornered
 
BANG!!!!
 
Donghae was interrupted by sound of the door slamming open loudly..
 
It was jonghyun....
 
"Leave....." 
 
Thats all he said.... Jonghyun said the word softly but it was said with such a murderous intent in his eyes that donghae instantly feels chills down his spine..
 
Without saying anything donghae just tuck his tail in between his legs and walked out...
 
Yoona immediately rushed onto jonghyun and hugged him
 
"So it was him....." Jonghyun mumbled softly as he gently yoona's hair
Yoona just nodded in respond, not willing to let go her hug
 
"Im gonna have to talk to him later...." Jonghyun said 
Yoona looks up to jonghyun and said "dont hurt him, ok?"
 
Jonghyun's eyes narrowed, he asked yoona "wae?..."
 
Yoona saw from her boyfriend's expression.. She realised that  he got the wrong idea.. 
 
She then said "Its not that i care for him, silly! I just dont want you to get into more trouble!" Yoona grin as she pinched jonghyun's cheek
 
"Hmmm..." Jonghyun replied as he turns away and walk towards the door, trying to hide his smile..
"Awwww... My jongie is jealous!!! Kyeopta!!!!" Yoona teased..
 
the couple arrived in front of lee soo man's office. 
Yoona talked to the secretary for a bit before they were finally let in
 
As they walk in, yoona's grip on jonghyun's arm became tighter..
Jonghyun can feel his girlfriend's nervousness..
He intertwined his finger with hers and gives her that "its ok" look
 
Lee soo man sees the couple locked arms together...
He knew straight away, something is up.
 
"Come in" the couple heard lee soo man said
"So.. I heard you have something to tell me?" 
 
"Yes...." Jonghyun said firmly
 
"Im the guy on the photos..."
 
 
AN: sorry bout the late posting. I am a little preoccupied with my other fic, 'My Virtual Girl'. Compared to this fic that i wrote a couple years ago, 'My Virtual Girl' is more of a crack comedy/fantasy genre. This my first time writting this kind of genre so i was so absorb into it. Didn't realised the time :P
 
Anyways, enjoy this chapter. Check out my new fic 'My Virtual Girl' if you got time. It is a fun read, i certainly have fun writting it now :D