I just want you

Our story

Chapter 39 i just want you

 
Its getting late on lee's family mansion.... 
 
Yoona and jonghyun is watching some random reality show in the livingroom.... They sat next to each other silently...
Yoona is giving jonghyun the ultimate silent treatment....
 
"Ohh god.... She's really pissed.... How come i didnt notice this sooner..... Jonghyun-ah..., whats wrong with you >.< " jonghyun scolds himself
 
"Yoona-yah.... Do you wanna rest?...." He asked softly
 
"Its up to you" yoona answered flatly...
 
"Arent you tired?... " he asked
 
"Im fine" she replied flatly again....
 
"......."
"......."
"......."
"Ok... Ok.... I know you're upset.... Talk to me.... " jonghyun finally said pleadingly
"What are yout talking bout?...." Yoona pretended as if nothing was wrong but it was so obvious that she acted like that on purpose....
"Sighh....... I know you dont like jiyeon.... Ok..... I got it..... But its work.... What do you want me to do......" Jonghyun helplessly said..
 
"Nothing! Ok? I want you to do nothing!! Its not like you hated her or something! Isnt she like, your younger sister or something!! Or maybe even something more!! I dont know!!!" Yoona screamed
 
Finally yoona's anger and jealousy boiled over.... She couldnt stand how jonghyun can talk comfortably to jiyeon... Yoona knew jonghyun dont like idols... And the fact that she made and exception to jjiyeon somehow really annoys her...
And what annoys her even more is that.. She knew jiyeon obviously likes jonghyun.. But her stupid boyfriend is too thick to realised it....
 
"Aniya.... She is nothing to me.... We are not that close... We just met each other few times on variety... Thats all" jonghyun said trying to appease his girlfriend
 
"But arent you like fully nice to her?? You are never nice to idols!! You werent even nice to me when we first met!! So she is like more special than me is it??" Yoona said with the look as if she was on the verge of tears
 
"!!! Bu... No........ I...... " jonghyun is lost for words.... He is panicking badly... He didnt think yoona was gonna piece together many different facts and created one whole point of view that is logical... But completely wrong....
 
Jonghyun took a deep breath, he turn to face yoona.... He then hold yoona's hand with one of his.. While his other hand is cupping her cheek.... He said to her
"Ok... First of all... Its true... I am never nice to idols...."
"And it is true... I am nice to her... but its cos everyone is mean to her and her group.... You know how i hate it when people bully the weak...." 
"I already told you this right...."
"And also......"
"Never... Ever.... Ever.... Think that anyone is more special to me than you...."
 
"You were the most important girl in my life..."
 
"You are the most important girl in my life...."
 
"And you will always be the most important girl in my life..." 
 
Jonghyun lifted yoona's chin lightly to face him and said "arrasso?"
Yoona nodded lightly... A drop of tear falls from her eye...
 
Jonghyun quickly hugged her as tight as he could and said
"Hey hey hey...... Dont cry..... "
"You dont need to be worried...." 
 
"Besides... You are Im Yoona!! "
"You are korea's favourite girl!"
"You can get any boy you want!" Jonghyun said trying to cheer up his teary girlfriend
 
"I dont want any boy" yoona said while pouting her lips
 
"I just want you" she said, slowly putting her arms around jonghyun's waist.. Still pouting like a kid...
 
"Well... You've got me.." Tightening his hug
 
"You'll always have me..." He said as he kissed yoona's forehead
 
Jonghyun then loosened his hug a little... Looked at yoona and said
 
"Still upset?...."
he looks at her really closely to make sure he really gets it right this time around...
 
Yoona shakes her head and pouted like a childish kid still...
Jonghyun suddenly swooped yoona off ther feet into his arms...
 
He then said to her while carrying yoona off the livingroom
"Lets go to bed, ok?...."
Yoona nodded again.. she lays her head on his shoulder...
 
The couple went inside jonghyun's room... 
Jonghyun lays yoona down on the bed... He then went into his closet to find something comfortable for yoona to wear...
"Yoongie-ah... I think you need to leave some clothes here.." Jonghyun said from inside the closet...
"Ok... Next time i come here, i will bring some..." She said
"No... Lets go shopping tomorrow and i'll buy everything you need here..." Jonghyun replied
"Ok! But i get to choose whatever i like!" Jonghyun could hear yoona demanded
"You owe me after being a meanie tonight!!" Yoona argued
"Arrasso arrasso..." Jonghyun gave up...
Jonghyun is just glad yoona isnt mad anymore, 
 
"and if that requires a little bribing to smooth the way.. Then so be it" jonghyun said to himself... Out of all the things, what jonghyun hates the most is for yoona to be sad or mad....
 
Jonghyun went back in to the room and brought a pair of shorts and loose t-shirt..
"Here... This should do just for tonight" jonghyun said
Yoona grabbed the clothes and walked into the bathroom to change
 
Inside the bathroom, yoona quickly get changed.. In her head, she thinks "Hm.... Im guessing he will be sleeping again by the time i come out.... Well... It wouldnt be too surprising if he does -.- " 
 
Yoona walk out to see jonghyun on the bed with his usual sleep attire... Which is nothing.... XD
 
"!! Your... Youre.... Awake...." Yoona said stutteringly
 
"Im not letting you off that easily tonight...." Jonghyun said, giving yoona and evil smile...
"Come here...." Jonghyun ordered yoona
Yoona sheepishly do as she was told....
 
Yoona stop at the edge of the bed... To shy to get into the bed, seeing that jonghyun is ... 
"Cute pink bra..." Jonghyun said teasingly.
"!!! How did you....???" Yoona screamed
Jonghyun pointed towards her chest... Turns out, the t-shirt she is wearing is so thin that you practically see what she is wearing inside..
"Yahhhhhh!!!!!" Yoona screamed as she jumped inside the bed to cover herself...
Jonghyun quickly grabbed her by the waist and gives her a backhug...
 
Yoona turned red from embarassement... She smacks jonghyun's arm thats holding her lightly and said "jongie, byuntae!"
"Why are you so shy?... Its nothing i never seen it before.." Jonghyun said, continuing to tease yoona
Hearing what jonghyun said, yoona turns even redder... If thats even possible... "Yaahhhh!!!!!" She screams while smacking jonghyun over and over again..
 
"Are you ready...." Jonghyun whispered really close to yoona's neck...
 
Yoona can feel her hair all of her body stands up the moment she felt jonghyun's breath touches her neck... 
She felt a jolt of electricity coming from the tip of her toe all the way up to her head the moment jonghyun's touches her neck....
She stutteringly replied..
 
"Uhm... Uh.... I...... Ye......" 
 
Jonghyun smiles warmly... Yoona couldnt see him cos she is facing away from him....
He then said
 
"im just kidding..... I missed you this past five days."
"Right now....."
"I just wanna hold you tight and not let you go"
 
"Ever....." 
 
Jonghyun tighten his grip on yoona's waist and snuggled his face on yoona's shoulder and neck....
Yoona smiled.... Her both  hand holds jonghyun's arms who is still tightly hugging him... She turned her face slightly towards jonghyun... 
Their faces touched and both of the felt the warmth from being so close....
 
"Unless......"
 
"You really want to make little jongie and little yoongie tonight....." 
 
"N...n.... Nooooo!!! Off course not!!!!" Yoona stuttered and screamed
Jonghyun chuckled hearing yoona's awkward reply
"Yahh!!!!! Stop teasing me!!!!" Yoona said
She starts to pout, cross her arm together and looks away from jonghyun....
Jonghyun lets go one of his grip on yoona's waist.. he grabs her chin and turns it slowly to him, revealing yoona's pouting lips... 
He then slowly moves towards yoona and softly kisses her....
 
And that is how the night ended for the couple 
 
*the next morning*
 
"Jongiieeeee! Lets get matching pyjamas!" Yoona screamed
"Oh no.... Her and her thing with matching stuff >.<" jonghyun softly grumbled
"Huh?..." Yoona asked jonghyun
"Nothing...." Jonghyun replied...
"What are you doing out there? Come here! Help me choose!" Yoona said
 
Yoona is on a hyper mode this morning. She is so happy, not only cos she is shopping, and with jonghyun too...but also cos now she could finally spend time in public, with jonghyun... Without having to pretend.. She could hold his hand.. Or hug him if she likes... And that brings alot of comfort to her...
People still get close to them, takes pictures of them, but the couple just dont care. They are enjoying the fact they dont have to hide anymore.
 
"Look at this cute couple rilakkuma onesies!!!! They are soooo adorable!!!"
"Jongie jongie jongie!! Lets get this!!" Yoona urged jonghyun while hopping excitedly...
 
"Onesies.... Seriously?....." Jonghyun said, giving yoona a 'are you kidding me' look..
"Wae? Wae? Wae? They are cute!! You will look supper cutteee with this on!" Yoona said while holding one of the rilakkuma onesies colored light brown..
"Errrr... Cute isnt exactly the kind of look im after....." Jonghyun hesitantly answered
"You promised!!! Last night you said i could pick whatever i like!!" Yoona said, starting to pout her lips
Jonghyun just sighed... And after a little while, he finally gave in and nodded...
"Yay!!!!" Immediately yoona cheered up again..
 
RING RING
 
Suddenly jonghyun's phone rings
 
"Yoona-yah,.. I be outside fr a sec taking a call" jonghyun said to you
"Ok" she replied..
Yoona stole few glances towards jonghyun... She can see him frowning while talking with someone over the phone.. Seemingly rather unhappy bout something..
"Hmm.... I wonder whats wrong....." Yoona said in her head..
 
 
After few minutes past, jonghyun returned to yoona.
"Jongie, is everything alright?" She asked
"Yeah.. Off course.." Jonghyun replied, giving yoona and unconvincing smile
Yoona was about to pester him for more info when jonghyun beat her to it and said
 
"I got news.. Bad and good... Which one you wanna hear first" jonghyun said
"Uhmmmm... Lets hear the bad news 1st..." Yoona replied..
 
"I gotta go back to Busan for a month..." Jonghyun said
 
Yoona's face fell... 
"Another week??? No jongie!!! No no no!!!!" She screamed in her head
 
"Wa... Wae...." Yoona asked weakly...
"Its business... My uncle's got some problems... He needs my help..." Jonghyun explained, sounding genuinely regretful...
Yoona hangs her head down in dissapointment...
"Ottoke.... This past week is already so hard... I cant imagine a month T.T" she thinks in her head
Yoona hangs her head down really low in a really dramatic way...
After few more minutes of feeling sorry for herself.. Yoona sighed and finally said
"Was that him calling earlier?" Yoona guessed
"No...." Jonghyun replied
 
"And that brings me to the good news..." Jonghyun continues
 
Yoona lifted her head abit... A glimmer of hope shines on her face
 
A dimple smile formed on jonghyun's face... He said 
 
"we're going film WGM in Busan next week :) "