Boy in trouble

Our story

Chapter 38 boy in trouble

 
The time flew by so fast that day on lee's family house... And soon before they realised it... Evening has come....
 
Everyone is back on the livingroom... Sica and minhyuk still sat on the spot.. 
Seohyun and yonghwa on their left, sooyoung and jungshin is on their right..
 
Jonghyun and yoona on the other hand are sitting on a large reclining sofa... Jonghyun is sitting on the back while yoona is sitting in front of him...
He's got his arm around yoona's waist..
 
All of their eyes are glued to the TV... They are watching CN Blue concert in Japan.... Except jonghyun,...
 
No one noticed... But jonghyun has actually fallen asleep on the sofa.. He laid his back against the sofa.... 
 
suddenly yoona moved back and pressed her body against his...
Jonghyun woke up slowly.... Seeing yoona's hair up close....
 
"Your hair smells nice....." Jonghyun said with a husky voice....
 
Yoona turned and said "jongie! Have you been smelling my hair?..." 
 
"Yeah..." Jonghyun said still with that dry, just wake up voice and sleepy eyess...
 
"Aaaawwwwww!!!!! Soo cutee!!!" Yoona said as she hugs jonghyun tight...
"Jongie... Were you sleeping?" Yoona asked, whilst still not letting go her hug
Jonghyun nodded in reply....
Yoona inches closer to jonghyun's ear and whispered "you got a really y wake up voice and look" 
 
Jonghyun released one of his arm off her waist and put it around her shoulder and kissed her cheek... 
He then said
"Now that you got a drool mark of property.. You are officially mine" 
 
"Eeeeewwwww!!!!" Yoona screamed and  Struggled out of jonghyun's embrace
 
"Excuse me young master... Dinner feast is ready.." The butler suddenly said frm the hallway entrance
 
Jonghyun stood up and signalled the the rest of the group to come to the dining room....
 
When they got there, they were amazed by the beautiful chandelier and painting on the top of the wall... 
"Wow..... Daebak...... " Sooyoung said
"I know, right?.... Even after seeing it couple times.. Still amazes me...." Jungshin replied
 
The group the proceed to have a proper 9 dish korean banquet...
All of them are starving.. So without further ado... They ate heartily...
 
In between the munches the group chatted and joked around.. The dining table was a lively place that night...
 
At all times, jonghyun was eating quitely... He normally dont talk when eating, unless spoken too... But seeing how yoona's mood is way up there... He finally said something..
"Yoongie-ah.... I need to tell you something..." 
"Hmmm?..." Yoona replied with a mouth full of food
"I been casted on a drama...." He said softly
"Cheongmal!!! Thats great!!! What role will you be playing??" Yoona said excitedly...
"Its a lead role i think..." He said
"Daaaeeebakkk!!!!!" She replied
 
"Hyung, who is the leading lady?" Jungshin suddenly joined the conversation
 
"Its... Uhm..... " jonghyun seemed hesitant to answer... 
Sica noticed something is up... She said "no way..... It cant be...."
 
"Its jiyeon....." He finally answered... 
 
"!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona was so surprised, she couldnt say anything....
"I knew it...." Sica said as she sighed....
 
Yoona stayed quite.... She didnt say a word... She just ate... But unlike before...  Now she eats very little at a time..  And very slowly.....
 
"Yoongie-ah.... Are you mad....." Jonghyun asked...
"Ani.... Im fine.... I know its just work...." She replied flatly....
 
"Really?? Thats great!! I knew you would understand!!" Jonghyun replied happily.. He breath a sigh of relieve and then continued eating like nothing has happened.. He was glad everything is alright...
 
Everyone else in the room stayed quite... All of them knew... Everything is not alright....
"God... Jonghyun-ah.... How slow can you be...." Sica thinks in her head
Yonghwa just shakes his head.....
"Oppa...." Seohyun whispered to yonghwa, trying to signal him bout yoona
Yonghwa just nodded and said "i know... I will tell him later..." 
 
The rest of the dinner was spent in a rather sombre mood... 
Yoona was fuming inside... You can tell from her forced smile... And awkward movements....
 
And finally... After an excruciating 15 minutes of watching yoona holding her anger... The dinner was done.... 
 
"Girls... We should go... Its getting late..." Sica said to the girls while Getting out of her seat...
"Do you have to...."minhyuk whined and pouted cutely while getting out also and moves closer to sica.
"Yeah... Manager-oppa's been waiting for half an hour already..." Sica answers 
"Ok........" Minhyuk said.... As he pouts even harder.... 
Sica smiles at the sight... She moves closer to minhyuk... Hugs his waist and said... "I will see you sometime this week, ok?..." 
"Cheongmal!!! Yay!!!!" Minhyuk replied happily
He then lifted sica's tiny body and spun it around, earning a cheer from everyone else...
"Yahhh!! Put me down!!!" Sica said in panic
"No!! Gimme a kiss first" minhyuk demanded like a spoilt little kid
"Bwwo.. Bwoohh!! Now!!...." Sica said.. Looking at everyone who got their eyes completely glued to her...
"Minhyukie... Cant we do this... Later....." Sica said... Her face is starting to turn red....
"No!! I want it now!" He said as he present his cheek to her...
Sica looks at minhyuk's cute actions.. She sighed.... "How can i refused him when he looks that cute...." She think in her head...
After hesitating fr a little more, sica finally gave up..  She close her eyes and slowly closed the gap between her and minhyuk
As her lips were bout to touch minhyuk.. Suddenly minhyuk turned his head and kiss sica on her lips
Sica widened her eyes in shock... But after a few moments.. She closed her eyes and lost in the kiss...
 
"Ehmmmm!! Ehmmm!!!" Sooyoung suddenly intrerupted... 
 
Slowly minhyuk broke the kiss... He then caresses sica hair out of her face and said...
 
 "And that....."
 
"Is our first kiss...."
 
He then pull sica closer for a hug...
 
"Yahh!!!! Why arent you sad that im leaving!" Sooyoung said to jungshin
"Noona,.. You want me to kiss you too?" Jungshin casually asked in reply
"Ya...yah!!! How can you asked a girl about a kiss so casually...." Sooyoung replied nervously... Not expecting jungshin to be so straight forward..
"Eeeyyy... Why beat around the bush.... Its either you want.. Or you dont...." Jungshi replied
Sooyoung started to blush a little... She saw jungshin with s lollipop in his mouth, she said "pppfffttt... You wish!! I would rather eat that lolly in your mouth than kiss you" 
"Reeally......" Jungshin. Devilishly replied
Jungshin then started to move closer and closer to sooyoung
"Yah yah yah!! What are you doing!" Sooyoung said
Jungshin stops when his face is only inches away from sooyoung
He pop his lollipop (pardon the pun XD ) out of his mouth.. on it for a little 
And suddenly kiss sooyoung squarely on the lips...
 
The kiss was a passionate one... Unlike earlier kiss with minhyuk and sica which was soft and innocent... This was was full of passion... 
After few minutes.. Both of them broke the kiss when they finally ran out of breath....
 
Jungshin said.. "You got both, the lolly and me... Happy now?..."
Sooyoung just grabs jungshin without another word and kiss him some more...
 
"Aiishhhh.. Cheongmal... This kids are too much... Kissing like that in public.... Tck tck tck" yonghwa complained while making sure that seohyun's eyes complete covered from the scene
"How bout you oppa?" Seohyun suddenly asked yonghwa
"Hmmm?" Yonghwa replied finally putting down his hand.. Seeing that the kissing scenes are over
"Are you sad that i have to go?.." Seohyun ask
"Im actually quite glad you are leaving" yonghwa replied 
"!!!!!!!!!" Seohyun was shocked at the answer
"You know why?" Yonghwa asked
Seohyun just shakes her head in reply... Her eyes still widened in shock
 
"Cos everytime im not with you.. I realise how much i miss you... "
"It makes me realised how precious you are.... "
"So everytime we say goodbye... I will love you a little more...." Yonghwa said
 
"Eeeeeeeeyyyy!!!!!!" Everyone screamed in unison...
"Cheesy yonghwa strikes again!!" Sica said
"Hyung! You should definitely apply for guiness world book of record for the cheesiest man alive" jungshin replied
"Oh...  God.... His words Are going to give me nightmares..... So cheesy.... I dont know how maknae can stand it....." Sooyoung said.. Faking a dizy action...
 
"Hihihih..... I love it..." Seohyun replied
 
"Uhmmm... Yoona-yah....." Jonghyun suddenly said...
Yoona had her back turned from jonghyun, She  is still super annoyed at jonghyun... But since she already told him everything is alright, she had no choice but to swallowed her anger and kept shut...
 
Now that jonghyun finally said something yoona said to herself inside her head "hmppfhh!!! What does he want!! No matter what!! Im not gonna listen to this pabo!!!!" 
 
She turned and listen to what jonghyun had to say...
 
"Yoona-yah... I know you been here all day... And i know you are tired...."
"But......"
"Do you think you can stay here for the night......"
"I.... "
"Kinda....."
"Miss you....." 
 
Jonghyun said the words with a pleading voice and a sad puppy look on his face....
Yoona sees him and screamed in her mind
"Aaaarrgghhhhh!!! Sefsdfdgfdfggk!!!!"
"Resist!!! Yoona!! Resist!!! You're still upset!!! Remember!!!!" She said in her head...
She took another peek at jonghyun pleading face and sad puppy dog eyes.....
 
" ...... Urrrghhhh.... Ok......." She said.... 
 
" Im such a looser against him.... Ottoke....." Yoona thinks in her head, she then sighed weakly...
 
"Unnie, is it ok for me to stay here for the night??" Yoona asked sica since she is the oldest around
"Yeah... Just make sure you are not spotted on your way out of here tomorrow... Dont want to create another scandal..." Sica warn
"Dae...." Yoona replied
 
Not long after, the girls left... And not long after the boys are leaving also. Jonghyun tried to stop them but it seems yonghwa are determined to go...
 
"Hyung, why dont you all stay here for the night, we got more then enough room" jonghyun said
"We cant.... We got stuff to do tomorrow..." Yonghwa replied
"What? I thought we got our one week break??" Jonghyun asked in his confusion
"We do...its just... Me and the two maknae... Gotta do some... Stuff...." Yonghwa unconvincing explained
"Hyung! How come i never heard of.... Ooouuchhh!!!" Jungshin suddenly received a smack in the head from yonghwa
"Shut up! Lets go!" Yonghwa said sternly said
 
They were bout to leave when suddenly yonghwa ran back to jonghyun... He moves really close to jonghyun's ear and whispered...
 
"Jongie-ah... Just thought you should know....Yoona is really upset with you bout that drama thing..."  
 
Yonghwa ran back into the car without giving jonghyun a chance to ask for an explanation..
 
"Huh??.. Really??... But she said its all good...." Jonghyun scratched the back of his head as he walks back to the living room where yoona is waiting...
 
"Nah.... I think he must be wrong...." jonghyun tries to convince himself
 
Jonghyun enters the livingroom and said "yoona-yah... Are you here?.." 
The room was quite dark... There was only a dim light at the two corners of the room... But jonghyun can still see it clearly... Yoona was giving him the deadliest glare fr a second before looking away to the TV
 
Jonghyun said to himself....
 
"Oh... ..... "