Music core

Our story

Chapter 7 Music Core

 
The 1st day of filming
 
*SNSD Dressing room at Music core"
 
Knock knock,... and then the door opened 
 
"15 min before showtime, please start getting to the stage" , one of the PD said.
 
The girls start walking to the stage...
 "so... Where's your nampyeon?" Yuri asked yoona while grinning. Yoona's eyes widened and her cheeks turned pink..
"Oooohhhh!!!! Nampyeon!!!!" "Ottokee im so jealousss!!!" All the girls starts screaming in the hall way. 
"Unnieeeee!!!! Its not even like that! He doesnt even like me!!" Yoona said
"Eyyyy... Kojimal, why would he drive you all the back if he doesnt like you, i bet you guys are secretly super close" hyoyeon said
"Ani-aahh!! We dont even have each other's number" yoona said while trying to hide a little dissapointment in her face.
Unfortunately seohyun managed to catch a glimpse of it, she teasingly said "unnie, why do you look so sad? Do you want me to ask jonghyun-shi's number from yong.. hwa-shi?" 
"Anddweeeeeee, hyuniiiee!! Dont you dare!!" Yoona said while shaking the maknaes shoulders over and over again, looking all flustered.
"Arasoo, i was just joking. Didnt expect you to be so serious about it. I guess you really do like. Jonghyun-shi" seohyun said with a smile.
"Awwwwww!!!! How cuteee!!!!" The girls screaming even louder.
Yoona realised that the maknae just tricked her. "im not talking to you guys no more" while running off, hidding her redden face.
she thought to herself " the show hasnt even started yet and im already being teased this much... God... This is going to be a long year >.<"
 
*CN Blue dressing room
 
All the boys are busy practising their parts. Yonghwa is doing his vocal cord practice, jungshin is tuning his bass guitar, minhyuk is playing with his drumstick while humming and jonghyun has got his guitar plucked into his headphone.
 
Jonghyun took off his headphones and asks yonghwa "hyung, do you know when we are starting?" 
"Its 2nd last" jungshin answered before yonghwa had a chance to.
Jonghyun just nodded as a response. He was about to put his headphone back on when minhyuk said " jonghyun-hyung, when are you going start your WGM filming?"
"As soon as we're done, i suppose" he answered sounding unenthusiatic.
"Ah hyung, dont you feel even a tiny bit exicted. You're marrying SNSD's yoona!!!"
"Yeah?,.. So?.." Jonghyun answered still without any hint of anticipation, putting his headphone back on.
"Bu..." Jungshin was about to talk more when minhyuk tap his shoulder, and shakes his head, signal to him that its useless to say anything more.
 
Yonghwa just smiles at the corner. If anyone knows jonghyun, that would be yonghwa. He knows something is up. He knows jonghyun is not the type who keeps his mouth shut if he hates someone. The fact that he is quite means something is up... "Something is definitely up." Yonghwa thought to himself
 
And true to yonghwa's prediction, something is definitely up. What it is though, even jonghyun isnt even sure. He knows he  still doesnt like her,.... well he think so anyways.... afterall she represent almost all that he detests. But somehow, for some reason completely oblivious to him,.. All the hate that used to be there... Are slowly disappearing... 
 
He's been trying to find the reason why all week, but he just cant figure it out.. And it drives him nuts!.. 
 
Jonghyun was still lost in his thoughts when he suddenly hear yonghwa said "its  showtime!!". He quickly got up and makes his way to the stage along with his bandmates.
 
*CN Blue stage*
 
SNSD girls are on the side of the stage, watching the show when CN Blue got on. 
When they saw jonghyun, all them went "uuuuuuhhhhh " to yoona. 
Yoona went bright red, she shushed them and said " unnie, its supposed to be a secret till later remember??" 
All them cover their mouth and giggling amongst themselves. Yoona just shakes her head and mumbled "sometimes i really wondered if they're 24 or if they're really actually 14..."
 
The band started to play. And as usual, as soon as the show start, jonghyun lets loose. He jumps around, he smiles he waves to the crowd.
 
Yonna's thinking " how can he looks so different on stage.. He looks so passionate.. So alive now"
Yoona was still busy thinking when jonghyun moves closer to her side of the stage. He suddenly stops when his solo vocal part starts. he sings his part while looking straight at yoona and smile. Luckily there are lot of people sitting on that side, so unless you're sitting near where yoona is, you wouldnt be able to tell who he was looking at
 
Yoona was caught completely off guard. She was basically frozen there, caught in jonghyun's dimple smile trap. All of her members saw what was happening, they shook each other's body in excitement.. 
 
Yooma finally came back to earth when fany accidently bump her. She saw all the members are looking at her with a grin on their faces.. "Oh no... Im dead!! >.<" she thought
 
She quickly ran into the backstage, followed by her members, chasing her while singing jonghyun's part. 
 
*Music Core, Backstage*
 
Almost all groups that perform that day are on backstage. They are all mingling and talking to each other. CN Blue joined the group as soon as they're arrived there. Well..save the loner jonghyun that is. 
 
Jonghyun said to yonghwa "hyung, imma head back to dressing room, k?"
"Arraso" yonghwa said.
 
As he was about to leave the backstage area, she bumped into yoona. She was standing next to yuri. 
 
Yoona builds up the courage and calls jonghyun"jonghyun-shi!"
Jonghyun stopped and looked at yoona. He is secretly shocked that yoona would talk to him in public
She ran up to him and said "well done on your...." 
Yoona-yah!! Oh.. There you are!!"" Someone yelled suddenly
 
It was Donghae..he came close to yoona, he pullled her aside and said " i been dying to talk to you..."
He then noticed that it was jonghyun that yoona was talking to. 
He said "why are you talking to him?" His jealousy starting to burn again.
"Dont tell me you're going to do the show with HIM" he said 'him' in the demeaning kinda way. He made sure he said his word loud enough for jonghyun to hear. Yoona just stays quite at all this time. 
 
Jonghyun saw that yoona just stays silent, he immediately thought the worst. "Aishh, and to think that i ever thought for a second that she might be different. Babboya.. She just like any other girl. As soon as her friends comes. She will be embarrassed of you". 
Jonghyun face turned to his usual coldness and just walked off
 
Yoona was actually in shock.. Se couldnt believe donghae would suddenly turn up. She knew Super junior M was also part of the line up but when she didnt see the. All night she thought they probably already gone.
 
Before she realised it, jonghyun was already gone. 
"Yoongie-ahh, yoongie-ahh.." She heard donghae taks while jerking her elbow
"Im sorry i was overreacting ok? Im fine with you doing that show now, especially since you're doing it with that guy.. I mean who would ever fall for a cold, dull, boring.." 
 
"YAHH!!! LEE DONGHAE!!!" Yoona suddenly screamed, everyone in the room went quite and looked at yoona's direction. " WHO DO YOU THINK YO.." She was about to continue unleashing hell on donghae when taeyeon and jessica pulled her out of the backstage area.
 
Donghae was left in the room, everyone was looking at him, murmuring quite words... Donghae was embarrased beyond words, he silently mumble to himself.."im yoona, you are sooo gonna pay for this"
 
Yoona was still screaming in the hall way when taeyeon said to her "ya! Are you crazy?! Do you really wanna ruin everything?! Remember, even in backstage people still got eyes and ears" 
"And camera phones" sica added
yoona finally cooled off a bit.
 
*SNSD Dressing room*
 
"Yoona-yahh... What happened back there? Why did you suddenly go  crazy"
Taeyeon said in a calm caring way
"Honestly unnie... Im not really sure myself.. Hae-oppa was apologising to me... but then he started to badmouth jonghyun-oppa and the more i listened to him talked bad bout jonghyun-oppa the more angry i get..  Until finally i cant hold it no more..." "Ottoke, unnie!!! I've shown everyone my monster side" yoona said. She's starting to tear up. she covers her face and resting it on her laps
 
Taeyeon said to her"kwenchana.. Luckily no one really knows whats going on so im sure it wont be a big deal"
"Also, its not like its the first time you fight with donghae.... All though this is the first you actually shout at him in public" sica said earning her and elbow to her shoulder
"Yahh are you trying to make her feel better or worse" the kid leader said
"oopss, bianne" sica said in a clumsy way. 
 
"Yoongie-ahh you better quickly go fix up your make up. WGM crew will be here soon, remember?" Taeyeon said
 
Yoona weakly stood up and went to one of the inner room. 
 
The rest of the girls came in and when they asked taeyeon what was going on, taeyeon just replied "Uri choding, is all grown up now"...
 
*CN BLUE Dressing room*
 
Jonghyun was sitting on the couch , he got his mp3 player on. His mind was restless "why does the fact she didnt say anythin bothers me so much??" He thought "its not like i should expect any different coming from her"
 
The dressing room door was open. All the other 3 members came in. "They seems to be excited over something... Oh well, who cares" jonghyun thought, still closing his eyes listening to music. 
 
Suddenly yonghwa sits next to him and said "you wouldnt believe what just  happen in backstage area" 
Jonghyun open his eyes and look at yonghwa with "what happened" looks on his face.
"Yoona just scream at lee donghae in a room full of people" 
Inside his mind jonghyun was really shocked but from the outside his face was unchanged.
He asked yonghwa "really? What happened?" 
"No one knows. Her members pulled her out before she got a chance to say anything" yonghwa answered
Jonghyu just nodded
 
His mind are full of questions now "why did they fight? Was it cos of me? Ani, jonghyun-ahh they probably havin a lovers quarell or something.. But still, its possible right?.. "  questions keeps popping  up in his head when he heard someone knocks on the door.
 
"Come in" yong hwa said
"Annyeonghaseo, kwon ryeol inmida ( im a running man freak so here's our beloved hallyu VJ :D) , i will be the assigned VJ for WGM" 
"Kwon ryeol hyung!!!!" Both yonghwa and jonghyun screamed. 
They got to know this VJ very well over the few filmings they got together on SBS variety shows, jonghyun is specially close to him.
"Hyung, i thought you're working for SBS, why are you doing jobs fr MBC" jonghyun asked
"Im doing jobs for both company these days, i need all the money i can get now that im a would be dad" he answered
"Chiiinchaa!!!" Both yonghwa and jonghyun yelled "chukae, hyung!!"
"Gomawoo.. Anyways. Im here for business. Jonghyun-ah, you ready fr filming?" The VJ asked
"Yee hyung" he answered firmly.
"Ok here's whats gonna happen. We're gonna put a red mailbox out in front of your dressing room, and then we're gonna knock on your door. One of you can come out and pick up the letter inside the letter box. It doesnt matter who" the VJ explains. He continues " after that one of you should read the letter out loud, and when thats done, we will start to make our way to SNSD's dressing room, does that sound ok to you?" Kwon ryeol, ended his explanation with a question
"Dae" jonghyun answered shortly with a nod.
 
The VJ stood up and said "Ok, lets get this show on the road then"