Chapter 15

What is this feeling
Kai POV:
"Dasom..please listen to me." 
 
"I....I loved you!!" She says to me.
 
"Loved??" 
 
"Yes. Weird huh. I never felt this way to any guy. But you were different. But I guess they don't call you a player for nothing." She says as the tears from her eyes were coming down.
 
Now this was one of a few times I made her cry. What's wrong with me?
 
"We went in this relationship together fast. I guess I wasn't enough for you." She says while walking away.
 
"But you are." I said as I put my hand I front of her so she could grab it and maybe forget what is happening right now.
 
She push my hand away then slap me.
 
"No! I will never forget this day! The day you cheated on me!"
 
"Da.." 
 
"Nooo!!! Stop talking to me! I never want to see you again! Hear you again! Just stay out of my life!!!" She then walks away.
 
"Where are you going?!" I yell.
 
"Someplace away from you. I need to just get away from you."
 
 I can hear her sadness when she said that. Then their she goes farther and farther away from the man who kissed another girl.
 
"Please don't go. I....love....you...too."I said, but guess I was to late. She is gone. Gone because of me. 
 
Then I got up and went to the guys bathroom and cry in the stalls.
 
Dasom POV:
Uhh. Why? Why him? Why couldn't it be somebody else? Why did I fall for him?
 
I ran away and went straight to the bathroom. I couldn't let anybody see me. I look terrible. With my eyes red. My makeup all messy. 
 
I look at myself and said "I don't need him. I'm strong enough to get over this fast relationship." 
 
Next thing I know I get a text. Part of me wanted it to be him but the other...... Idk.
 
I picked up my phone and look who text me. It was Chanyeol.
 
To:Dasom 
From:Chanyeol 
 
Hey. Since it's our last day of school. Do you want to go out to eat with me at ******? 
 
I wanted to say no and just go to my house and cry all day. But decide not to do what most girls do. I'm strong.
 
To:Chanyeol
From:Dasom
 
Sure. I would love to. :)
 
Maybe I could ask for some advice.
 
Chanyeol POV: 
Should I text her? Would that be to weird? After 3 minutes of drinking my coffee and decided if I should text her.
 
To:Dasom 
From:Chanyeol 
 
Hey. Since it's our last day of school. Do you want to go out to eat with me at ****** at 8:00pm?
 
I hit send and threw my phone on the coffee table. 
 
Why am I having these weird feelings? I tried to shake it off. Maybe it's nothing. But when I got a text and say it was from Dasom my heart was beating fast and the weird feeling came back. 
 
To:Chanyeol
From:Dasom
 
Sure. I would love to. :)
 
She...She... SHE SAID YES!!! Wait my am I so happy? I said that I'm over her sense she's dating Kai. Then the thought of her came back and next thing I know my legs shaking. 
 
Ok maybe it would be a good idea if I invite Kai. Yeah. I don't want to have a moment of awkward silence. Even though third wheeling might be just as worse, but I don't mind we are all friends.
 
To:Kai
From:Chanyeol
 
Hey are you with Dasom? 
 
First I got to see if he is with Dasom because maybe she told him already.
 
To:Chanyeol
From:Kai
 
Uhhhh. No. Why?
 
That's weird? I thought they might be together. Mhhh????
 
To:Kai
From:Chanyeol
 
Well I want to ask if you wanted to come eat at the ****** at 8:00pm?
 
To:Chanyeol 
From:Kai
 
Uhh. Sure I guess I could eat something.
 
Yeah. Now I have them and we can eat. Wait. I didn't tell him I invited Dasom. 
 
I pick up my phone and after 30 seconds I put it back down.
 
I'm pretty sure Dasom will be their.
 
Then I went home and went to dress more casual then this school uniform.
 
Kai POV:
Uhh. Why? How could I do that to her? Why did she have to come at the wrong time? 
 
Every time I thought about her and I. I punch the wall. Harder and harder each time. I don't like this feeling. I realize that I didn't like her.... I love her and I will never stop. 
 
After 30 minutes of me staying in the boys bathroom i got a text. 
 
I jump and look to see if it was Dasom. My face went from a smile to a frown.
 
I guess I really messed up.
 
I open the text I got.
 
To:Kai
From:Chanyeol
 
Hey are you with Dasom? 
 
Why is he asking me that?
 
To:Chanyeol
From:Kai
 
Uhhhh. No. Why?
 
Should I tell him? I mean he is the best at giving advice.
 
To:Kai
From:Chanyeol
 
Well I want to ask if you wanted to come eat at the ****** at 8:00pm?
 
What's with the sudden question? I thought I was going to be about Dasom?
 
To:Chanyeol 
From:Kai
 
Uhh. Sure I guess I could eat something.
 
I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat. Also I can tell him what had happened today at the restaurant. 
 
I finally left the bathroom and went straight home. 
 
All the fans were yelling and screaming for a autograph but I just can't deal with it right now. I have to sleep for a while and try to forget about what had happened. 
 
But I know that I could never forget her or the face she made. The first time I seen her look at me like that.
 
 
Hello world. I hope you like this KaiSom fanfic. Sorry if it's a bad update. I promise I will try to update a better one tomorrow. 
 
P.S ****** - that meant to be the restaurant name but I could think of anything.