Chapter 24

What is this feeling
*Didn't proof read it
 ------------------------------------------
Dasom POV:
 
We reached the radio studio and started to talk about stuff. Until the question I didn't want to hear came up.
 
"So Dasom I'm pretty sure you know the rumors about you and Chanyeol from EXO right?" 
 
Of course. Rumors. Well not really...but who cares.
 
"Yes I have. But it can't be me because I was out with my friends. Shopping then went out to eat. So I didn't have time to meet Chanyeol. In fact I don't even see him or know him personally like that. As a friend I mean." 
 
And Dasom strikes again. Zamm. I'm to good.
 
"That is a good point. Well I guess you heard it hear guys. The rumor is just a rumor. Nothing else. Sorry for the whole commotion Dasom." 
 
"No it's okay. Everybody makes mistakes." I said with a smile even though nobody can see me except the people in the room.
 
-----1 Hour Later-----
 
"Hey let's go eat!" Soyou said. 
 
"YEAHHH!!" All of us said.
 
Kai POV:
 
I was listening to the radio interview because all of us got done with practice. 
 
"Yes I have. But it can't be me because I was out with my friends. Shopping then went out to eat. So I didn't have time to meet Chanyeol. In fact I don't even see him or know him personally like that. As a friend I mean." 
 
That's my gurlll!!! Well not really but still.Hehe! 
 
"Kai! You look like a weirdo. Stop. It's creepy." Chen said.
 
"What ever." I said while rolling my eyes.
 
-----1 Week Later------
 
Third Person POV:
 
It has been so long since I last seen Dasom.*pout. We don't want to do anything to make the rumor worse. Even though it's been a week. Finally it's over and maybe.. Just maybe I can see her. Kai thought
 
*BEEPP
 
 Hi ~Dasom
 
Hi ~Kai
 
So you don't need more time? Do you forgive me? ~Kai
 
Yeah. I will try again if you want to too. I know it's wrong of me to accuse you. I'm sorry." ~Dasom
 
Of course. I understand😄 ~Kai
 
😉 ~Kai
 
😘~Dasom
 
Well I have to go.😘 ~Kai
 
 
😭 Okay. Bye. 😄 ~Dasom 
 
Dasom POV:
 
"Come on Dasom go to sleep. Stop smiling at your phone. You look stupid." Bora said while going everywhere around to get her stuff ready.
 
"Come on Dasom go to sleep. Stop smiling at your phone. You look stupid." I said mocking my Unnie.
 
"What did you say something?" Bora stop what she was doing and look at me.
 
"No. Okay I'm going." I went straight to the bedroom.
 
Kai POV:
 
"Here we go again. STOP LOOKING AT YOUR DAMN PHONE AND GET READY!!" Lay yelled and took my phone.
 
"The nerve of you. Give it to me." I ran after Lay.
 
"AH AH AH O WHOO AH AH AH!!" Suho singing Sistar again. 
 
"Really Hyung?" I asked him. 
 
"Well you said it first. Now lay give him your phone." 
 
Thank you Hyung. 
 
"Here. But you seem to be acting a little girly. When ever you get a text you smile and laugh like a crazy man." Lay said while handing my phone to me.
 
"Well its a crazy thing called love." Sehun came out of nowhere.
 
"I got to go get ready. Bye." Running  to my room. 
 
Why am I blushing?? Love? Is it? I mean I say it. And when she says it... 
 
"IM IN LOVE WITH DASOM!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 
 
I mean it doesn't shock me. She's different. And I like that. 
 
"KAI STFU AND GET SOME SLEEP!!" Lay yelled.
 
'He's just jealous.' I said in my mind.