Chapter 31 pt.2

What is this feeling

Previously On "What Is This Feeling" 

"Omo. Kai what happened to your neck?" Sehun pushed down Kai's turtle neck to have a closer look. "Look. He's infected! Ewww! It's purple!?" Sehun started to scooch away kai. 

.

.

The End of Chapter 31 pt.1 

 

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at kai or is neck. 

"He's not infected Sehun. It's a hickey." Lay said and smirked at Kai knowing what he and Dasom done for him to be late 5 minutes to the airport.

"N...no...no....I..feel down?" Even Kai questioned his answer. 

"EWWWWW!!! Wa...Was that why you were yelling...hmmmm" Kai quickly covered Chanyeols mouth with his hand and whispered. 
"Shhh. They don't need to know about that." Kai removed his hand from his hyungs mouth and back to his seat.

Kai pickes up the meat and puts it in his mouth.
"Hmmm." Kai moaned. "This meat is so good." Kai had to change the subject becuase it's embarrassing to talk about that with them, or anybody infront of that matter.

"Hey don't eat all of it. Share with me." Everybody said and went towards the meat. Well except for Lay.

Lay got up and went towards Kai's ear and whispered. "They might be stupid, but we all know that I know that you're not a and you got into Dasom's pants." Lay smirked.

"Whatever." Kai started blushing so he quickly looked away from his hyung.

Lay went back to his seat and said. "I want a turn." 

Kai eyes and mouth were wide open and yelled " What you say." Kai started to get angry.

Lay started laughing, but that only made Kai angrier. "It's not funny." Kai started to get up, but then stopped halfway when Lay talked.

"I'm just kidding. The fact that you did get angry and looked like you were going to kill me even though i'm your hyung shows how much you love her." Lay clapped.


BREAKING NEWS: EXOs KAI IS DATING F(x)s KRYSTAL. 

Reporters....

*Close Tab

BREAKING NEWS: EXOs KAI IS DATING F(x)s KRYSTAL. 

Reporters....

*Close Tab

BREAKING NEWS: EXOs KAI IS DATING F(x)s KRYSTAL. 

Reporters....

*Close Tab

*BOOM

Dasom shut her laptop. 

'Why? Did I do something wrong?

*Flashback

"Hey baby." Dasom went to hug her boyfriend. Dasom has been planning to prank him because, hello, it's  going to be April Fools in 3 days. Nothing wrong with getting a head start. But something happened that she thought would never happen. He didn't hug her back.

"Hey. honey, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself again? What did I tell you about being more......"

"I'm done." In a very low voice looking at the floor. 

"W...What? Honey ever sense you came her you haven't looked at me once, or even looked up. Look at me and tell me what you said."

But he never look up.

"I said i'm done." Still in a very low voice.

"STOP LOOKING AT THE FLOOR AND TELL ME FACE TO FACE!" Dasom was now yelling at him.

But he never did look up and he just said those same words. Killing Dasom everytime.

"I said I'm done.....With us." Adding in 2 more words.

"Ohhhh. I see." Dasom then started to laugh. Which pissed Kai off. Which also was when he finally looked up to her with a burning look even water couldn't help in this situation.

"What's so funny?" Kai grinded his teeth together.

"You are trying to get a head start on April Fools like me. Aren't you? Well you got me, but don't ever say those words to me ever again. It really hurt." Dasom tried again to hug him, but only this time she was pushed by him.

"Hon..."

"I SAID I'M DONE WITH YOU! D-O-N-E DONE! I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?! HUH!" Kai yelled....straight to her face.

A little trickle of tear came down. Dasoms eyes.

"W-...what.? Why? I said to never say those words to me and you still do. Why? This isn't funny?" Dasoms voice going lower and lower as more tears were trickling down her cheeks.

"IT'S NOT A PRANK! I'M DONE! I KIM JONGIN IS BREAKING UP WITH YOU, KIM DASOM!" 

*Flashback End

Those were the last words Dasom has heard from whom she use to call 'Honey'.

Dasom got off her bed. Using her hands to wipe off the tears that came down.

Dasom got ready. When she was done she looked at her calender. April 1st was circled. 'Today is April Fools? Already?' Dasom thought to herself.

Usually Dasom would be ecstatic that it's April Fools. She loves to pull pranks on her friends and unnies. But this year it's not the same. This year is..... just like 3 days ago. Everyday is like 3 days ago. Everything is like... 3 days ago. Dasom walked away from her calender and went to put on a jacket. Today she needs to get some coffee to wake her up. By herself. Nobody to talk to, nobody to talk to me about....him. Nobody to tell me he wasn't worth it. Because they were wrong. They didn't know him like I did. They didn't wake up everyday to see him right next to you, they didn't  get a  text from him saying 'Good Morning Honey. Hope your day is going to be great. I love you <3', and they never, never had a chance to  love him. 


"One medium latte and a Blueberry muffin!" Yelled a boy. Dasom went up to grab her rink and muffin. With a thank you she took her things and went to go sit and just.......relax.

1 Hour has passed and Dasom finally leaves the cafe and is now on her way to her unnie Boras house, where she and the rest of SISTAR were invited. 

Word of advice. Don't look at your phone while walking because you will run into somebody.....just like Dasom did.

"I'm so sorry. I shouuld have been more c......" Infront of her eyes was the one and only....heartbreaker.(GD...jk)

"I...it's okay." He stuttered. Nothing was said between them just eachother looking towards one another. 

'She hasn't gotten much sleep.' Jongin thought.

'His eyes  show the amount of sleep he gets and the amount of tears he was went through.' Dasom thought.

Jongin finally broke the silence between them. 'How's it going?"

With a simpe answer Dasom said. "Okay." Knowing that wasn't true. she wanted to say 'A living hell. I miss you so much. I will fix whatever i did wrong for you to break up with me. Just please come back into my arms and help me. Help me.' But she never had the courage to say it.

"How's krystal? Are you treating her right." Dasom bravely asked. Knowing any word he will say will destory her heart and soul.

"Fine." Plain in simple. 'But I'll never treat her the same as I treat you. I will never love her as much as I love you. I will never see her as my girlfriend....as the way i see you as my future wife.' Jongin thought, but never saying it out loud.

Again silence was upon them. Then a ring was coming from Jongins phone. 

"Hello......yeah.......sorry I'll be there soon....k bye." 
"Sorry that was my hyung saying that I need to hurry up." Putting his phone back in his jean pocket.  

"No problem. Well I guess I'll see you around." 

"Yeah. I'll see you around to." 

Kai turned around to both leave and not show her his tears. But Dasom quickly back hugged him and said. "I hope you are happy with her, and have an amazing family together. Don't forget....*sniff... don't forget to treat her right." 

Dasom quickly let go of Jongin before he can turn around and ran away. 'He's happy, and I don't want my lasting love for him to ... to last forever.'

Jongin turned around and watched his love of his life run away from him. 'I'm sorry...i'm so so so so sorry. I love you Kim Dasom. I really do.' Jongin keep lokking at Dasom run with a very blurry vision and soon left after she was gone. 

 

....................................I Will Always Love You..............................................................