Chapter 31 pt.1

What is this feeling

The sun peeked in my bedroom window, lighting my face like a flashlight. I lifted my head from the pillow and moaned. I was going to get up, but because of an arm that is latched around my stomach I fall back down. The suns vibrant rays sent a glossy, bright sheen all around the room.The sound of the rhythmic birds chirpping  brought me to my ears. I closed my eyes yet again, the suns waking rays warming my body. Finally after 3 minutes of being awake, I finally get used to the sun beaming at me (which is hard) and have enough strength to lift the arm around me. 

*Creeek

I stop my movement and look behind me to see if I had woken up daddy bear......jk. 
He doesn't wake up, but he does turn around and still continues to sleep/snore. I continued by 'duty' and went to my droor to pick out a outfit.
Yes i'm wearing clothes, geez, I just don't want to be in my pajamas when he wakes up. 
'Hmmmmmm.. Should I wear his clothes or mine...............his.'
'No. No to big. To To big. Doesn't cover my lower area......Perfect'

'Ohh no. Where's the hole??? Why is it so dark??!!' 
Finally Dasom got her head outside the long sleeve. 
'I win.' *Hairflip.

'Okay, now all I need to do now is wake him up. How? How? How?' 
Dasom looks around to find or even get A idea. Then she comes across the curtains. 'Perfect' Dasom thought.

Dasom first goes towards her boyfriend. Face to face saying 'sorry what is about to happen.' and kisses him on the forehead. 'Lets go.'
Dasom first tries to turn the latter to face the curtains, but all she can do was make him groan. Dasom immediately drops to the floor and closes her eyes even knowing that he can still see her. After maybe about 25 seconds Dasom finally peeks through one eye. Opening it very slowly, like..like waking up. The cose was clear so she slowly got up and tapped Kai on the face to see if he would reacted, but he didn't. 'Weird' Dasom thought.
From the gods above, Dasom didn't have to move her boyfriend because he turned around facing the curtains. 'Thankyou homie buddah.' Dasom lightly punches her chest and lifts up her hand. 'Thankyou.' 

'Okay now is the time to do it.'

"Wake up baby." Dasom tries to sound lovely(z). Dasom finally pulls the curtains towards the right slowly.

The warm sun of light filtered through his eyelids making him groan and grabbing the blanket and covers his face. The brightness keeps on increasing as Dasom opens up the curtains all the way. Dasom ran towards her boyfriend and yanks the blanket away, making the other groan in anger.

"Babe close the blinds." He whines grabbing a pillow and puts it on his face. But Dasom doesn't give up. She runs towards him again and also yanks the pillow away from him. 

"Baby stopppppppppp." Kai still continues to whine and now he is starting to throw a fit. "Close the blind or else." 

"Or what?" Dasom tempts him. 

"Just close it." 

Dasom walks towards the left of the bed and bends down towards him. "Or wha.......stop.. stop!!!

Kai grabs Dasom and pins her arms above her head and gets on top of her. 

"Never... Ever tempt a tiger baby." Kai lowers his head to get closer to Dasoms ear. "Never." Whispering it into her ear and blowing a puff of air into her ear.

".....That was hot." Dasom whispered. 

Kai lets out a chuckle. "Well if you want y, I can give you y." 

WARNING!!!!!!!!! DON'T READ IF THIS MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR YOU.  P.S Doesn't included *bang bang* but is close. 

instantly their mouths were pressed together with so much heat, that it could burn the house down in ashes. Kai lets go of Dasoms arm and uses his left and to caress her hair and uses his right hand to lift up the shirt. They seperate due to the lack of air. Putting his forehead on her forehead as they both take a deep breath.
"Damn baby, do you know how much I love seeing you in my clothes?" 
"I do. I guess it's.... a apology for waking you up one of the meanest way." Dasom poutes and lowers her head.
"What you do to me.." Kai was about to continue what they started, but then his phone rings.
"Why?! Out of all times!" Kai grabs his phone and looks at the caller id.

Yoda

But that doesn't stop Dasom from finishing her work. She wraps her arm around his neck and forces him to be just inches apart. And she goes for a love bite on his upper neck. (his biggest weakness) 
 

Kai moans in pleasure, but still has to answer the phone call.

"H....h...he....hello" Kai stutteres
"Hey! How is it going homie. Home slice. Brotha from another motha." 
"Uhh." Kai's eyes spring wide up. 'Did I just moan? Did Chanyeol hear me?'

"Kai? What are you doing?" 

"Na...Na.. uhhh. Nothing! Just tell me what you called for uhh." Kai couldn't keep the moan inside since Dasom went downtown. If you know what I mean. 

"Okay...." Chanyeol let go of the subject. 
"Well we have to perform for our EXOluXionin concert in Jakarta. Remember?" 

"Yeah...uhhhh. I'm coming now! I'm coming now!!!" 

"Okay.?.?.? Well I guess I will see you later. Bye." 

Chanyeol hung up. 'Why did Kai have to yell at me? And why did he have to say he's coming twice? One time is enough. Hmm. Weird.'

The noises heard from Kai was heavy breathing. Then later more screaming.

But from Chanyeol, the noises are running and screaming.

"I want the biggest sausage!" Baekhyun yelled after D.O yelled that breakfast was ready.

"Of course you do." Lay said and started laughing.

"What?" Baekhyun looked around to see why everybody was laughing. 
"Tell me!!! What's so funny? Chanyeol tell them to stop!!" Baekhyun whined.

Their was a quick pause then everybody started to laugh louder then before. 

"What?! Stop?! Chanyeol why are you blushing?! STOP?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Finally we reached Byeokje Galbi, Changcheon-Dong, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul.

"Hello, welcome to Byeokje Galbi. How many people?" The waiter asked.

"9 people." Suho said.

"Okay. RIght this way." 

5 minutes has passed since we got seated and now the waiter is back.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked.

"Yes." We all say in unsion. "We would like *************"

"Okay. We will bring that out soon." He bowed and then left.

Wait I forgot to tell you guys about what happened earlier. Which is the reason why we are here.

Flashback

"Thank you for having us here! And i hope you had a good time! Goodbye!" Suho said and all of us waved and blew kisses towards our fans.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" All the fans stood up and screamed. 

*Backstage

"Good job everybody. Dinner is on me!" Suho yelled.

"YASSSSSS!" The rest of the members responded.

Now all the members are done getting dressed, they went inside the van and went straight to the airport.

End Of Flashback

Yeah. That's it. Not special, but hey it's free. Also the fans over their was amazing. Thumbs up to you guys. >.<

"Okay here are your foods." The waiter plus more come andput the food on the table.
"If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask us." The waiters and waitress said.

"Okay. Thankyou." We all say and bow.

(Their table)

While we were eating we were all doing the usual. Making jokes, telling funny storys about the present and past. Until Sehun who was sitting by me had to open his mouth. 
"Omo. Kai what happened to your neck?" Sehun pushed down Kai's turtle neck to have a closer look. "Look. He's infected! Ewww! It's purple!?" Sehun started to scooch away kai. 

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►► HELLO EVERYBODY. >.<                    >,<                               >.<                                  >.<                               >.<                           >.<                    >.<

Love you guys for the views and for subcribing to this story to the new people even though it's finished, but hey. MAYBE NOT......IDK  

Still practing my writing skills............

Also if you guys don't know I also started a new story called "Finally Learning To Live Life" 

ClCK ON THIS TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE STORY!!!!

I hope you will also look at that story and also look forward to the new updates on that one or maybe this one too........

What else..................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh Yeah. Sorry Not Sorry for having that little "heated" moment of Kai and Dasom. Just couldn't think of anything so i looked at ideas then bam its here.

Also their will be a second part to this. Which I think you guys should know since the title has pt.1 but whatever.

Enjoy this story and maybe updates from time to time

Also

Please look at my new story and hope you enjoy.