Chapter 20

What is this feeling
Dasom POV:
I finished drinking my coffee and eating my muffin and went to the mall. 
 
--At The Mall--
 
Wow so many pretty cloths. Oh that's nice. 
 
You just the usual girl shopping and talking to herself. It's normal. Lol.
 
*RING RING
D:Hello
 
?:You look y today. 
 
D:Who is this?!
 
?:Your stalker. 
 
D:WTF!!!!!
 
*BEEPP
 
I check the caller i.d and it says unknown.
 
I quickly pay for my cloths and started to walk fast. 
 
*RINGG 
?:Why are you leaving?
 
D:Get the f**k away from me!! Don't call don't text!!! 
 
Then I hung up. 
 
My heart was beating fast and not in the way it beats when I see Kai. It's fear. 
 
I ran outside the mall and quickly ran to go get a taxi until.
 
Chanyeol POV:
*RINGG
 
C:Hello?
 
K:Hey how's it going?
 
C:Kai just say what you want to say.
 
K:So sassy. Well anyways can you help me.
 
C:With what? 
 
K:Getting Dasom back.
 
C:What do you mean? I thought you were dating her? And why did you leave me yesterday at the restaurant?!
 
K:Oh I forgot sorry. Well [Tells Chanyeol what happened]
 
C:Oh. Sorry to hear that. But what can I do. 
 
K:Bring her here.
 
C:WTF! I don't know where here is.
 
K:Just bring her to the dorm so i can talk to her. 
 
C:But your not even here. 
 
K:Just go get her. She's at the mall. Don't forget to bring her to the dorm.
 
C:Yeah yeah. Bye.
 
*BEEPP
 
The heck is wrong with Kai gezz. Well I guess I should go. 
 
--At The Mall--
 
Gezz how am I suppose to find her here. Stupid Kai. 
 
I'm looking at all the shops and finally found her. Ahh. Maybe I should have some fun. 
 
*RING RING
D:Hello
 
C:You look y today. 
(Well I'm not lying)
 
D:Who is this?!
 
C:Your stalker. 
 
D:WTF!!!!!
 
*BEEPP
 
RUDEE!! How dare she hang up! The nerve! THE NERVE! Jk. Lol Chanyeol your to funny. I smile at myself.
 
Yeah you maybe asking do you like Dasom Chanyeol? Well I would be lying if I said no but I can see that Kai was meant to be with her. I'm sorry mom Dasom can't be with me.  
 
I finally comeback to my senses when I see her leave. 
 
*RINGG
 
C:Why are you leaving?
 
D:Get the f**k away from me!! Don't call don't text!!! 
 
*BEEPP 
 
AGAIN!! AGAIN!!! Okay calm down Chanyeol. You shouldn't be mad at her you should be ashamed of yourself for doing this to her. 
 
I ran to her because she was running. 
 
Aww so cute she's scared. 
 
I found her near the road. No I better stop her. She might leave. 
 
I ran up behind her and covered with my left hand and her eyes with my right. Then pulled her to a alley. 
 
"HMMMMMM!" She said. 
 
"Hey call down its just me." I told her but then she elbowed me in the stomach.
 
"WHO THE F--- Chanyeol!?! WTF?!? You don't do that!" She yelled at me while trying to withstand the pain my stomach is going through. 
 
"That's what you get! My gosh you scared me to death! And was that you who called me!?" I started laughing.
 
"Hey stop laughing and answer the question." She came closer to me. 
 
I grabbed her checks and whispered in her ear in my y deep voice.
 
"Yeah baby. Why you didn't like it?" She pushed me and I could see her checks are red.
 
"Aww your so cute when your blushing." I said to her while she just looked at the ground. 
 
"I-I-I'm not! What do you want? Why did you do this to me?" Her voice soften. 
 
"I'm sorry Dasom I thought it would be fun. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Damn why am I so stupid. I mentally hit my head.
 
"I-it's fine but just don't do that again." She came to me and hugged me. I could feel my heart beating increase and feel the warmth she is giving me.
 
"I'm sorry. Come to the dorm and I'll cook something for you for doing this to you." I said as I her hair.
 
"Okay. Sure. I mean it's free food right." She didn't let go from hugging me. I could feel her smile on my chest. 
 
If Kai does this again I might take her from him and never go what he did. 
 
I smirked and we went on our way.
 
 
Kai POV: 
 
"Okay I guess I can leave now." Oh I'm still at the coffee shop. 
 
"Have a good day sir." One of the waiter said. But not just a random waiter, it's the waiter that winked at Dasom.
 
"Hey! Stay away from my women! Okay!" I left without him having the time to answer. 
 
Yeah you got it right I'm smirking right now. 
 
--At The Dorm--
 
It's been almost 2 hours since sent Chanyeol to find Dasom and bring her here.
 
All the other members left already so it's just me alone. 
 
Really what takes Hyung so long? 
 
I was about to call Chanyeol but then the door bell rang. 
 
A/N: Can't wait for Sistar comeback. Do you want another era like Alone/Give It To Me
 or 
Loving U/Touch My Body