Chapter 23

What is this feeling
 
Third Person POV:
 
"So what are we doing to do? I mean if you don't want to talk.." ~Dasom
 
"No Dasom! Never think like that again. I don't want to you to leave me." ~Kai
 
"I'm sorry." ~Dasom
 
"Well lets just lie." ~Kai
 
"Ok. But we need the same lie." ~Dasom
 
"Uhh... How about we say it was his cousin. Yeah. And you were out eating so you couldn't possibly go with walk with Chanyeol and go to our dorm." ~Kai
 
"Wow. I'm impress you thought of that just now." ~Dasom
 
"Hehe. Oh yeah so why did you call me not Chanyeol?" ~Kai
 
"Well I........." ~Dasom
 
"Youuuu..." ~Kai
 
"I wanted to hear your voice! Ok bye!" ~Dasom
 
*BEEP
 
What.. Did she... AHHHHH!!! 
 
---After Sometime To Take It All In---
 
"CHANYEOL!! SHE WANTED TO HEAR ME! OMG! AHHH!" Kai yelled at Chanyeol.
 
"STFU KAI! uhh. Weirdo. How come your not like this to other girls?" Chanyeol said while throwing a couch  pillow at Kai.
 
"First. Ow. And second....she's different." Kai whispered the last part.
 
"What did you say?" Chanyeol heard but he wanted to .
 
"Do you love her?" Chanyeol turned his whole body to face Kai.
 
"Well......I....." Kai couldn't say it. It was embarrassing and he could feel his cheeks get hot.
 
"AHHHHHH!!" Chanyeol was laughing crazy and clapping crazy.
 
"SHUTUP! YOU LOOK LIKE A SEAL!" Kai tried to go away but the other members woke up.
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THAT IS MAKING A LOUND NOISE!!" Suho yelled at them.
 
"I'm sorry Hyungs." Kai lowered his head.
 
"That doesn't answer my question." Suho said.
 
'Uhh. He's to protective of use. Yeah I get he's our leader but still.' Kai thought in head since he didn't have the guts to tell him.
 
"AHHH!! WTF IS THAT!!" Xiumin yelled and everybody turned to where he was pointing.
 
Dasom POV:
 
"Dasom. Why are you so red?" Soyou asked me.
 
"Uhh." I touched my face and it was hot. Uhh. It's all Kai's fault.
 
"Idk." Dasom said.
 
"Okay. Well hurry up because we need to go to our radio interview." Soyou said.
 
"Okay." I was relieved because they might not know. Well except Bora.
 
"Dasom. Don't think we forgot about this 'rumor'." Hyorin said.
 
I remembered what Kai said to me.
 
"It wasn't me. I was eating with some friends." I lied but knew they wouldn't buy it because we are like family. No we are a family.
 
"Dasom you know that's a lie." Hyorin said while crossing her arms.
 
"I'm sorry. Okay yes it was me. But I talked to Kai about so it's all okay." I said.
 
"WHAT! The man was Chanyeol not Kai." Hyorin said.
 
"Ohh. Uhh. Fine okay I'm dating Kai. Not Chanyeol." I felt good I got to tell them, but by Hyorin Unnies face she doesn't seem happy.
 
"You know that's a bad idea." Hyorin said.
 
"Yeah. I'm sorry Unnie." I looked at the ground because I don't want to see her right now. I can feel her glair at me.
 
"It's okay." 
 
"I'm... What." I looked up at her.
 
"Look I'm not okay with this but you seem happy. But if you get hurt its all on you." 
 
If only she knew before.
 
"Okay. Thank you." I ran to hug my beautiful Unnie.
 
"Okay. Let go. I can't breath." Hyorin said while gasping for air.
 
I let go of her and went to get ready.
 
Kai POV:
 
"AHHH!! IS THAT DASOM FROM SISTAR AND CHANYEOL!!!" Xiumin yelled.
 
"First: don't yell. Second: it is but." I tried to finish but Xiumin started to sing crazy. Then later joined by everybody else.
 
"TOUCH MY BODY!! BODY!! TOUCH MY BODY!!" ~Everybody except Kai and Chanyeol.
 
"OK CALM DOWN!!" Chanyeol yelled.
 
"Wow. Way to ruin the fun." Chen said.
 
"Well anyways... Tell me what this is about." Suho of course our leader.
 
Chanyeol explained everything.
 
"WHAT!! YOU AND DASOM?!?" Baekhyun yelled.
 
"Gezz. Can all of you guys stop yelling?" I said. 
 
"Sorry. But really?" Baekhyun said.
 
"Yeah." I said.
 
"No you not dating?" Baekhyun said.
 
"Yes. She needs time." I said.
 
After about a minute passed, D.O decided to break it.
 
"Well you better watch out or she will get hurt by our fans.Also you wil get hurt by her fanboys." D.O said.
 
"Yeah I will. Don't worry it's okay. Well now let's eat." I ran to the kitchen and look for some food.