Chapter 2

What is this feeling
Kai POV:  
"I'm sorry, but you were talking and the fans were coming and... Yeah" I said while looking at the ground. 
 
"It's okay, it's just that I never thought that my first kiss was going to be here." She said 
 
"Well it's not like it meant anything, it was just an idol helping an idol out. So thank you. Who knows what would of happen if you didn't."
 
 I felt like kissing her again but stop myself. "So I guess this is goodbye" I wish it wasn't though.
 
 "Bye Das..." I turned around and she was back hugging me. Why do I have this feeling.
Dasom POV:
As he was walking away I just went up to him and back hugged him. I don't know why, my body just did it.
 
"Thank you" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. 
I let go and waved and smiled as he was leaving. 
 
-5 min later-
 
I finally reach the dorm and as I was about to open the door I heard footsteps running towards the door. "Dasom~ii is that you" as they open the door Soyou and Bora Unnie hugged me.
 
"You're okay, thank god. I thought you were lost" They both didn't let go of me." Where's Hyorin Unnie" I said with a confused face.
 
CHOOPP. "I'm right here. Where were you." 
 
She said with an angry face. "I uhh was running away until I bumped into somebody. We stayed low until the cost was clear then left." "Wait who did you bump?" Bora Unnie ask. 
"Kai from EXO-K."I said while looking at the ground.
 
 "AHHHHH!!!" "WHATTTT?!?!" 
Kai' POV:
I walked into our dorm and noticed everyone sleeping. I wonder if they even noticed me gone for a while. I wonder if Dasom made it home safe. Wait why did I just say that and why is my heart beating so fast. Maybe I just need some sleep. 
 
As I jumped onto my bed I just kept thinking about what happened.
Beep
I pick up my phone
*Hi babe I miss you, you sleeping yet?
                                      (Kim)
Sorry babe but I think we need to break up, I'm not feeling the same way as I used to about you.
                                      (Kai)
*But........ 
Beeeeep
"Wow Kai you could at least done it in person, not over the phone." "What are you still doing awake Suho? "Well I'm just not tired."
 
 "Isn't this your 5th time this whole month you broke up with your so called "girlfriend(s)?" "Yeah what's wrong with that, I don't like them so it doesn't bother me." 
 
"Then why do you go out with them then?" Suho said with a puzzled face. "Idk I want to be in a relationship but haven't found the one yet."
 
 "Well you better find the lucky girl fast because everybody knows your a player." Suho said while facing the other way 
 
"Funny, goodnight" "goodnight."
 
Dasom POV: 
 
"What's so wrong about Kai?" I said looking confused. "EVERYTHING!" Bora said. "Just kinding, but still did you do anything?" 
 
"First, you have to tell me what's so bad about Kai." I said with my arms crossing.
 
 "Well he has a rep for being a player, he seems cold, and dumps a girl, then the next day with another. Yeah he is a good singer and dancer, but that doesn't matter right now." "I know but..." 
 
"No just tell me what happened."  Bora said while putting away the vegetables Hyorin Unnie choped.
 
 "We uh kissed then I hugged him and said my goodbyes." 
 
"WHATTTTT!?! You kissed him, your first kiss was with a player. Dasom why. You didn't even have your first date, and then you go and kiss somebody you barely know."
 
 "I'm sorry, it was just that the fans were coming and I was talking to him, so to make me from stop talking he kissed me. I didn't know." I said while feeling my cheeks that was staring to get hot.
 
 "Dasom likes Kai Dasom likes Kai." They all said while jumping. "No I don't" "Then why are you getting so red then" Soyou Unnie said while touching my cheeks. 
 
"But if anything, anything happens between you two, you better not come crying to use when he breaks your heart. We all know so this is just a warning not to do this." "Okay."
 
We were all jumping and singing until we all got tired. We were so lazy to go to our rooms that we slept in the living room.
 
-The Next Day-
 
Kai's POV:
"Kai lets go. Get up we need to eat breakfast then head out to our radio interview." "WHYY!" I said as I pulled the blanket on top of me. "Let's go!" Suho said as he left the room. 
 
After 2 minutes I finally got up from my bed and went to go get ready. As I went downstairs I can only hear yelling.
 
 "NOO I DON'T WANT KIMCHI. I WANT EGGS" Chanyeol said with his arms crossed. "STOP BEING A BABY AND JUST EAT WE NEED TO GO SOON" Suho said while trying to shove the food into Chenyeols mouth. 
 
"AHHH Kai your back we all missed you last night. Did you get lost?" Sehun said while eating his food. 
 
"I just ran into Dasom from Sistar and kinda talked , kiss, then left." As I looked at them they all dropped their jaw and ran up to me and started hitting me.
 
 "HEY, STOP WHAT DID I DO?!" "How could you do that, to Kim , you know she loves you with all her heart." Beakhyung said while continuing to hit me.
 
"JUST LET ME TALK!" They all moved to couch and looked at me.
 
"Okay. Their were fans coming and she was talking, so to make her stop I kissed her. Also I broke up with Kim yesterday, so it doesn't matter."
 
"You know you dated so many girls, that most girls don't want to date you because of that." Sehun said with his arms crossed.
 
"Well that will never happen because I'm y." "Stop Kai, just stop." Suho said while shaking his head.
 
"Well shall we go to our interview" Chanyeol said while pointing to the door. "Yeah, let's go" Subo said while getting up.
 
On our way to the interview everybody was just doing their own business until the driver the radio. "I don't wanna cry. Please dry my eyes...." It was Sistar's "Alone." Everybody was singing their heart out. 
 
"Falling down, I'm falling down." (Suho singing) Our leader sure loves this group. 
 
Dasom POV:
It was our day of. Finally I can just sleep, watch t.v, and eat all day
 
. Not the healthiest way to live, but I just feel like doing nothing.
 
 As I was getting ready, somebody was knocking on my door.
 
"Dasom~ii open up, we need to talk" 
 
I opened the door and found Soyou Unnie with food . What's going on? I let Soyou Unnie in and shut the door she says..
 
"Do you like Kai?" Wait what, why would she ask me. Do I? 
 
I feel my heart staring to beat faster and faster.
 
"Why" I finally said. "Just answer me"
"I don't know." I said while looking at the floor. 
 
"Well if you do, just remember to keep in mind about what we talked about yesterday. You know about him being a player and all. Just be carful.
 
Soyou Unnie gets up and hugs me then leaves. (Without the food)
 
"Maybe just to keep it safe, I should just forget about him." I said while touching my lips.