Chapter 4

What is this feeling
Kai POV: 
Who could be calling me at this time.
I checked my phone,but their was nothing.
 
Is it Suho? I checked his phone,but their was nothing. The phone was still ringing, but I didn't know who/where it was.
 
I stayed quiet to see where its coming from. My jean??
 
I picked it up and remembered that this was the thing I picked up from the alley. 
 
Is this DASOM'S PHONE!?!??! 
I looked to see who was calling and it said Bora.
 
Oh no, what do I do? Do I answer? Or just leave it? My mind is going crazy.
 
Dasom POV:
While everybody was asleep, I snuck into Bora Unnie's room and took her phone.
 
I quietly ran to my room and dialed my number. 
 
*Ring Ring Ring 
 
D:Uhh, hello?
K:Hello?
D:Who is this?
K:.........
D:Hello??
K:Hello....
D:who is this???
K:It's me kai.....
D:.........
*BEEEPPPP
Kai POV:
-After the call ended-
Did she hang up? Is she mad?
*Beep
Okay, if your reading this Kai, meet me at the cafe tomorrow at 8:00pm with a disguise. OKAY!?
 
Ok. :)
 
Ahh another day seeing her. 
Does this mean something? 
 
Do I have plans. I checked and it seems that I have another interview, and go on a variety show. No plans after 7:00pm. YESSSS!
 
My heart was doing the thing again. But this time I kinda liked the feeling. I smiled and turned to look at her phone.
 
Maybe I should look through her phone to find some info. Wait, no I can't. But she will never know. 
 
I looked through her phone. Went through her photos. She's just so beautiful. Then I see a video, I clicked on it and was surprised. It was her dancing to growl. Cute. I said with a smile.
 
Dasom POV:
-After the text-
I went to put Bora Unnie's phone away and went back to my room. I tried to go to sleep but couldn't.
 
Out of all the people it has to be Kai.
Does this mean something? What is this feeling. 
 
Dasom and Kai POV:
-The next day- 
I didn't even sleep. I looked at the mirror. I didn't look good. I went to the bathroom to get ready. When I was done I went downstairs ate,talked for a while and left to a radio interview.
 
When I got in the car I was so tired. I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker. 
 
Kai POV:
"Wake up Kai!!! We're here!!!" D.O said while pushing me. This is not a good day for me.
 
"Okay okay I'm up." I said while stretching. "Why are you so tired, didn't you sleep?" D.O said.
 
"No I was looking at my phone." But it was really Dasom's phone. "Well next time don't."
 
We finished our interview and headed back to the dorm. I just wanted to jump and lay on my bed. 
 
"Kai, what are you doing we have to go." Suho, Beakhyung and Chenyeol said. 
 
"What are you talking about?" "We have to go and do a variety show." Chanyeol said while pointing to the door. "Oh yeah, I remember." I said while getting up.
 
I left the dorm and set off to the variety show with Chanyeol, Beakhyung and Suho.
 
Dasom POV:
"Dasom Unnie, wake up!" Hyorin Unnie said. "Okay okay." "Next time you should sleep early." Hyorin Unnie said. "Yeah yeah I know."
 
We finished the interview and headed back to the van. 
 
"Where are we going now?" I said to the manager. "Uhh to a variety show." He said back. Great another hour or maybe even 2 without sleep. 
 
We finally reach the place. Fans were outside screaming. "BORA" "DASOM" "HYORIN" "SOYOU" "SISTAR" 
We all gave some of them hugs and kisses since we had to go in quick.
 
We entered the building and was told to go behind the stage. So I guess we are a surprise guest on the show. 
 
Kai POV:
We came out of the van and their were fans screaming. "KAI" "CHANYEOL" "SUHO" "BEAKYUNG"
 
We gave them handshakes. But as we were about to enter, I saw a poster that had Hyorin on it. Weird.
Maybe she will be on the show with use.?
 
So we took our seats and the camera man was counting down until we're about to go live.
 
MC POV:
"Okay, welcome everybody to my new show." 
 
Everybody was clapping. "Today, we have a 5 members of a very popular boy band. Everybody clap for EXO's Chanyeol, Kai, Beakhyung, and Suho!"
 
 "We have also have a special guest in the back, but for now let's talk about EXO."
 
Dasom POV:
Wow that's loud. I wonder if it will just be use? I barely could here what the mc was saying.
 
Kai POV:
-After talking about themselves-
I wonder who's the special guest is?
 
MC POV:
"Okay so today we are going to put you guys in different groups. Team Leader, Visual, Main Rapper, and Main Vocalist.
 
But we need to find out who your partner is for this game.
 
Sooo your partners are behind the stage. It's a popular girl group, with a number 1 hit as of right now. Beautiful and amazing dancers. 
 
IT'SSSSS!!!! SISTAR 
 
Dasom POV:
We went on stage and bowed. So many fans screaming and clapping. 
 
I turned to my right and see EXO clapping and smiling. But I only look at Kai. Why did he look at me for a second and looked away?
 
Kai POV:
SISTAR!?!? I felt both excited and scared.
 
As I watch them come to the stage I notice after a while, Dasom was looking at me. 
 
We made eye contact but I felt embarrassed so I looked away trying not to blush.
 
"They all look hot. What do you think Kai?" Beakhyung said while lightly shoving me. "Yeah they do." I said while looking at Dasom.
 
MC POV:
"Since we have our special guest SISTAR, we can make 4 groups of 2."
 
"As I said before the teams are Leaders, Main Vocalist, Main Rapper, and Visual". 
 
"SOOO it's 
HYORIN AND SUHO
BORA AND CHANYEOL
SOYOU AND BEAKHYUNG
DASOM AND KAI"
 
"Since Hyorin is the leader, Soyou will have to be in the Main Vocalist team." 
Everybody laughed including Soyou.
 
Dasom and Kai POV:
WHATTTTT!!!! We looked at each other then we both quickly look away with a blushed face.
 
MC POV:
"So since the teams are made. It's time for the activity."
 
"It's called equal one."
 
 
 
-Sorry for so many different POV's 
But I hope you enjoy the story so far.