Chapter 19

What is this feeling
Kai POV:
I finally got back from the dorm I guess I'm the last person because all the lights just turned off when I got out of the car.
 
I went to go take a shower then head to my bed. 
 
Dasom. I didn't expect her to do that. I guess she has different sides to her. 
 
"Hey why are you smiling?" Suho said.
 
"Uhh what are you not asleep. I thought everybody was sleeping?" To be honest he kinda scared me. 
 
"Uhh it doesn't matter, but why are you smiling and why did you come late?" 
 
"I-I'm not smiling. Uh it doesn't matter just go to sleep." I said.
 
"Fine okay." He said then he turned. 
 
I touch my tongue. I know that sounds weird but if was my first time that happened and - and I'm glad that it was her. I slowly drifted to sleep without my million dollar smile going away. 
 
---Next Morning--- 
 
I woke up and realize that it's 11:00am
 
AHHH I'm late!! 
 
"Suho wake up we are going to be late for practice!" I said shoving him off his bed.
 
"Ahh! Kai we have no practice! It's a free day!" 
 
I lowered my head.
 
"So stupid. Now if you don't mind. LEAVE!" He yelled leave.
 
"Ahh you don't have to yell." I pouted. 
 
Suho muttered something, but I couldn't hear. 
 
Maybe I should go shopping. Yeah I will I need some new cloths. 
 
I went to the bathroom and showered. I put on a plain white T-e, a blue and white button plaid shirt, blue jeans and a snapback.
 
"Okay LETS GOO!" I yell.
 
"Go where?" Sehun ask me.
 
"I--uhh-- I'm going to the mall." I didn't realize that I actually said that out loud. Stupid Kai!
 
"Oh we'll have fun." Sehun said.
 
"Yeah okay." Right when I was about to turn the door knob Baekhyun called me.
 
"Hey Kai!" 
 
I turned around to face Baekhyun. 
 
"Yeah."
 
"Shouldn't you eat before you leave?" He asked. 
 
Yeah that would be a good idea. 
 
"Yeah thanks." I sat went to the kitchen and warmed up some food.
 
I finally got down eating and left the dorm.
 
It's kinda hot. 
 
I my blue and white shirt. Yeah I know I'm just that cool. 
 
I decided to walk since its a nice day.
 
After a while of walking I finally see the mall from afar. I tuners to my left then I saw Dasom crossing the street looking at her phone.
 
Even though she is wearing something like that she's y yet cute at the same time. How? How is she even like that? Beautiful. 
 
I decided to follow her from afar. Yeah yeah you might call it stalking but... Well nothing else I'm basically stalking her.
 
She went inside a coffee place. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a drink. I smiled then went in after waiting outside for 3 minutes so I won't get caught.
 
She sat by the window so I decided that I should sit in the corner. 
 
I went to the bathroom to wash up a little then went to go get my coffee.
 
"Miss.Kim? Your Order is ready." The waiter said. 
 
Oh sh*t! I covered my face and looked to the right.
I slowly turn around to look at her. 
 
"Thank you." She smileed then the waiter winked at her. 
 
UHH NOOO!! SHE IS MY GIRL BSCK OFF!! I felt my blood boiling and I tighten my fist. The nerve of that man. 
 
Yeah. I admit. I still like, no love her. I mean who wouldn't. She is perfect. 
 
"Excuse me. Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked me.
 
Usually I would wink or do something for her to fall for me but.. Ever since  
I met Dasom she changed me. 
 
"Uhh sorry yeah I'm ready." I gave her my order and waited for my drink. I look at Dasom and see that she is touching her tongue. 
 
Her tongue. I wonder what else she... AHHH KAI ITS NOT THE TIME TO THINK DIRTY!! I wonder if she actually did that because she wanted to.
 
"Ahh sorry for the wait. Here you go." One of the waiter handed me my coffee.
 
"Hey are you okay? Your face is red." He said while I touched my face. 
 
Why? Why am I blushing?!?! 
 
"Ahh yeah I'm okay. Thank you." I bowed to him then went to my corner. 
 
Look at her. Just beautiful. 
 
Ah stop thinking about her 
.
.
Uhh who am I kidding I can't stop loving her. 
.
.
I need to fix this. 
 
 
A/N: Sorry for a only Kai POV on this chapter. Please enjoy the FF😁