Chapter 17

What is this feeling
Chanyeol POV:
Ok I need to do something about this awkward silence. The only time we talk was when we had to Order our food and that's it.
 
"So... How's the happy couple." I say will I look at those two.
 
"........" 
 
"What's with the big eyes.Did I say something wrong?"
 
Dasom POV:
Did he just..... I realize that I shouldn't be  mad at him sense I didn't tell him and I guess Kai didn't either. I look up at him and see that Kai also did to.
 
"What's with the big eyes.Did I say something wrong?" He says while drinking his water.
 
"Uhh....We broke up." I say while I drink my water. 
 
Even though I'm looking down at my drink I can just feel Kai and Chanyeol's eyes on me.
 
"I'm.." 
 
Before I let Chanyeol finish I stood up.
 
"I need to go to the bathroom." I really didn't need to though. I just need to get away for a while. 
 
Kai POV:
This got more awkward then it already is. 
 
"Kai. I'm sorry. I didn't know." He says with his puppy eyes.
 
"No. It's my fault that I didn't tell you sooner." I say as I'm drinking my water.
 
"If you don't mind, can I know what happen between you too?" I ask.
 
"Well.." Before I could finish the waiter coming with our food. 
 
"Sorry for the long wait. Here are your food." The waiter says while putting the food down at our table.
 
"Hope you enjoy." He bows then leaves.
 
"Oh. As I was saying..." 
 
"Sorry it took me so long." Dasom comes back form the bathroom.
 
WTF. Can I just finish what I want to tell Chanyeol? 
 
"Oh you were saying." Chanyeol says.
 
"I'll just tell you later." 
 
I don't want Dasom to hear it would be to awkward. 
 
I glance at Dasom and see she has a confusing face. 
 
Uhh. I miss her already. 
 
Dasom POV:
Could I have come at a more awkward moment.
 
I'm pretty sure they are talking about already, but at the same time I shouldn't jump to conclusions. 
 
I can see Kai looking at me. All the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. Even though I'm mad at him. Really mad at him, I still can stop loving him. 
 
Just the thought of giving him another chance is.....
 
"Excuse me miss." A person says bringing me back to reality.
 
"Uhh yes?" I wonder what he wants.
 
"This smoothie is for you." 
 
"Smoothie? I don't remember ordering one?" I try to think if I really did.
 
"This is a gift from the young men over their." He points to the 4 guys. 
 
I look at them and they all look away. 
 
Weird? 
 
I think I saw them blush. 
 
"Uhh thank you and can you tell the guys over their I also say thank you." I say as I move the smoothie infront of me.
 
"Okay. Please enjoy." The waiter then goes to the guys and then they all look back and their cheeks are like tomatoes. 
 
I decided to give them a smile and a thumbs up.
 
I still see them blushing. Could they get any redder?
 
Kai POV:
The nerve. The nerve of those guys. 
 
*BEEP
 
I look at my phone and see who it is. It was from Chanyeol. I slide my phone and read the message.
 
To:Kai
From:Chanyeol
 
Kai, I know you think you look calm but you aren't. I see that your Tightening  your hands. You broke up didn't you? Why are you like this? It's just a smoothie.
 
I look at my hands and realize that I am. Then I look up at Chanyeol but he points his finger to my phone.
 
To:Chanyeol 
From:Kai
 
Yeah we did. Idk? I'll just tell you later about the whole thing.
 
-----30 Minutes Later-----
 
Dasom POV:
Why did i smile? No it's fine it's just a way for saying thank you. Right? 
 
We all finished our food and paid.
 
We were about to leave until the 4 guys that gave me the smoothie came to our table surrounding me. 
 
"Hey. Your Dasom from Sistar? Right?" One of the guys say.
 
"Yeah. Thank you for the smoothie I really appreciate it." I clench my first. I didn't know why but it just fells uncomfortable.
 
"You really look beautiful." 
 
"Ahh thank you." 
 
Kai POV:
All of these guys around her is making me sick. Yeah I get we broke up because of that girl that had to kiss me. But should she care just a little.
 
"Now how about you leave these boys and come with us. It will be more fun with us." One of the guys say with a wink.
 
Chanyeol why did you have to go to the bathroom? This scene just feels awkward. 
 
I drop my napkin. I then pick it up and look at Dasom's hand. How long has she clench her hands. Maybe I should do something. No. She's fine.
 
But without realizing it. My feet move uncontrollable. I get up from my seat and the guys and Dasom look at me.
 
 
A/N - I think this doesn't seem confusing. With all that happened to my drafts. Please subscribe and enjoy. 😇😇 사렁행유 (I hope that's how it's spelled. 😂)