Chapter 21

What is this feeling
Chanyeol POV:
 
Dasom and I were still walking. Sadly when we left the alley she let go. I wanted to hold her hand but I didn't want to have any rumors fly around and everybody hating on us. 
 
"Hey Chanyeol, are you okay? You seem sad." She said that brought me back from thinking. 
 
"Uhh.. Yeah. I want to ask you something." This might hurt me but I need to know.
 
"Sure,what is it?" She said while we were still walking.
 
"Do you still like Kai? I mean after all that happened between you and him?" After what I said she suddenly stopped walking.
 
"Uhh....never mind. Sorry I brought it up." I said while mentally banging my head on a wall.
 
"Yes." She said softly but still can hear her.
 
"What?"
 
"Yeah I still like him. Stupid right? Why would I still fall for a cheater? I feel different when I'm with him. Like I'm so lucky to have him. Yeah we met each other and dated really quick, but it felt right. I felt loved. But I guess it was a one-sided relationship." Then tears started to come down.
 
Kai you need to tell her when I get at the dorm. You did this to her and you need to fix this.
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell you my love life." She said while wiping her tears away. 
 
"No it's okay. I should be saying sorry for asking you that question. But I hope Kai realize what he done and try to get you back. And if you need help on anything you can come to me. Okay?"
 
"Yeah. Thanks Chanyeol." 
 
Now we are heading to the dorm.
 
Kai POV:
 
"What do want? Waist are you doing here?" I ask her. Why? Just seeing her makes my blood boil. 
 
"Well I wanted to give you something back. I mean it was hard to find your dorm but when I did the severity guards were mean. But when I told them you forgot something they let me in." She said back.
 
Uhh. Really the security guards should be better at doing their job.
 
"Well give me what I forgot and leave. I don't want to see you." I said back as calm as I can to keep my anger inside. 
 
"Hey. Why are you so demanding. You are my boyfriend."
 
"No I'm not! I don't even know your name! You can't just force somebody to kiss you and say we're dating!" Yeah you guessed it. It was the girl that ruined everything between Dasom and I. 
 
"Hey let's have fun." She said with a smirk and went to grab my waist.
 
I yanked my hand back. "No! You crazy never would and never will with you or anybody except.." Before I could finish she slapped my face and kissed me again. 
 
Dasom POV:
 
We finally reached the dorm and Chanyeol unlocked. Of course I didn't let go from him holding my hand because I felt safe. Geez the fans are scary. 
 
"Here come and..." I looked at Chanyeol and when I followed his gaze I broke. 
 
It was that girl. The sl*t. The bi*ch. All over him. Kissing him on the lips.
 
Then suddenly all the memories flashed back to me and I tighten my grip on Chanyeol's hand. 
 
I wanted to walk away and cry but. But the jealousy came up and I started yelling.
 
 
"GET YOUR DIRTY A** AWAY FROM HIM!!" I yelled and went towards the girl and drag her out of the dorm.
 
Now it's only me and this girl outside while Chanyeol and Kai are inside. 
 
They both look confused, scared, and shocked about what I said. To tell you the truth I was too. 
 
I don't know what came up for me to say that but I'm glad I did. Instead of being the calm, cutesy girl I became a jealous, crazy girl.
 
"Hey! Let go of me!" Even though we were outside I still didn't let go of her hand. 
 
"You better stay away from him! Ok!" I yelled, but I really shouldn't because I don't want anybody to get annoyed be me yelling.
 
"Excuse me? You have on right to tell me what I can and can not do! When I want something I get it no matter what ok!" She said back. Of course. She must be a rich no good girl. But I'm a idol so bye girl.
 
"Well I like me.. No I love him! And nobody is going to keep me away especially a wanna be no good rich girl!"
 
"...." She didn't say anything and I just smirked at her then went inside the dorm. But before I closed it I said to her.
 
"If you want to fight for Kai then so be it. But I'm pretty sure I know the result of whose going to win." I winked at her. 
 
"Bye. Love you baby." I said while doing a aegyo.
 
I closed the door. Uhh that b*tch. I said under my breath. 
 
Well one day one more to go. 
 
I looked up and see both Chanyeol and Kai at the same spots they were before they left with the same face expression too. 
 
For about 30 seconds of silence Chanyeol decided to talk.
 
"Uhh... I leave you two alone." 
 
He came up to me and whispered. 
 
"Good luck. Hope it works out." 
 
My lips suddenly tugged upwards as he said those words. 
 
"Yeah. I will. Thanks." I said back and then he left.
 
 
Kai POV:
 
"Uhh... I leave you two alone." Chanyeol said.
 
He then went to Dasom and whispered something but I couldn't hear. All I heard was "Yeah. I will. Thanks." Come from Dasom and then she was smiling.
 
What did he say?
 
"Kai!!" 
 
I jumped up because she just yelled my name which brought me out of my thoughts. 
 
"Y-y-y-yeah." WTF why the heck I'm I stuttering. Calm down Kai. Calm down.
 
She let out a cute chuckled then before I was about to tell her why, she talked first. 
 
"Can I talk to you on the sofa?" 
 
"Yeah, but I wouldn't it be better if we talked in my room?" AHHHHHH! What the hell am I saying!!! I don't want to have... Well I mean it would.... NOOOOO!!! STOP KAI!!! 
 
I look at her and she looked at me with her eyes widened.
 
"Uhh.. No I-I-I mean so no destructions. You know? I didn't mean it in a that may seem like I wanted to have s*x with you. I mean  I do. I-I- I mean... Ok let's just sit on the couch." What the hell is wrong with me. AHHH!! Stupid stupid stupid!!
 
Dasom POV:
What the hell is wrong with him. 
 
I went to the couch and just pat the couch next to me so he could sit.
 
He comes over will rubbing his neck. 
 
"Hey Dasom.." 
 
"Kai. Just stop. I understand. Just tell me." 
 
"Tell you what?" 
 
"Tell me what really happened." I decided that maybe I shouldn't have jump to the conclusion. Chanyeol's right. 
 
"Ok." 
 
*Kai tells her everything. 
 
I quickly got up after he said all those words and hugged him tightly. 
 
"Dasom I.." 
 
"I'm sorry." I let go from the tight hug, but hugged him again. (Not as tight though) 
 
I should've Listen to you. I'm stupid. But it just seemed like it was real. I'm sorry." Then tears came out and I started to sob on his shoulder. 
 
"No please stop crying Dasom. Maybe things were ment to be this way. And because it happened it really hit me on how I missed you." He said while patting my back.
 
"But tell me *sniff one thing." 
 
"What?" 
 
"Did you like when.." Before I could finish he interrupted me. 
 
"No. And don't say that ever again. Your the only one that I like kissing." He said while pulling me so we could face each other.
 
I could feel my cheeks get warmer.
 
"Ahh. Your so cute when your blushing." He said while pinching me cheeks. 
 
"Hey." I pouted my lips at him.
 
"Stop. Your to cute." 
 
I can feel my heart beat faster and faster every time he calls me cute.
 
"Hey. I know that before and after I became a idol I dated many many girls.." 
 
"Stop. I don't want to hear you say that." 
 
"Just let me finish. Please." 
 
I nodded to let him talk.
 
"As I was saying. Yeah I don't have a very good past. But your different. I really do like you and I won't ever hurt you again like last time. So please..." 
 
Before he finished I peck his lips with mine.
 
"I trust you." Then I hugged him again.
 
"Thank you." He whispers in my ear. 
 
"HEYYY!!! YOU GUYS TAKE TO LONG!!! LET ME IN!!! IM HUNGRY!!" 
 
Both Kai and I laugh and then I got up and opened the door for Chanyeol.
 
"FINALLY! LETS EAT GUYS!" 
 
I pinched his cheeks for him to calm down.
 
"Okay. Okay I'll stop yelling." Chanyeol said then smiled at me.
 
"Hey! I'm hear too." Kai said.
 
"Oh I forgot." I .
 
*Kai pouts
 
"Okay I'm just joking. Come on let's go. Chanyeol's cooking." I grabbed his hand and went to the dinning room. 
 
-A/N: Hello! I hope you are enjoying this fanfic. Also SISTAR/EXO COMEBACK IN JUNE!! AHHH!! STAR1/EXOL!