Chapter 11

What is this feeling
Dasom POV: 
All the guys asked me so many questions. I'm happy they are worried about me.
 
When I looked at the front of the class everybody was looking at me but instead of making eye contact with Kai, I made eye contact with Chanyeol.
 
He then covered his face and turned around. I remember that he chose me to for his mom to like. But I'm already dating Kai. 
 
Okay today I need to eat with Kai so we can talk. 
 
*RING 
 
Everybody got up and left. I packed my stuff and walked to Kai and Chanyeol.
 
"Hey Kai can...." I yelled, but before I could finish my sentence the same girls that was with them last time pushed me to the ground.
 
-15 Seconds Later-
 
"Hey, do you need help?" 
 
"Thank you k..." I was too shocked to finish my sentence.
 
Kai POV:
Did somebody call my name?
 I guess not. "Hi Kai. Do you want to eat with us again." A girl said. 
 
"Ahh I'll ask Chanyeol first." I turned to my right and didn't find Chanyeol their. 
 
I turned around and saw him holding Dasom's hand.  
I got up from my chair and went to her.
 
"What happened? Are you okay?" I said as I took Dasom's hand. 
 
"Why are you so worried about her?" Chanyeol said.
 
"Well I'm..." I realized that I haven't told them we're dating. Should I tell him now? But what if Dasom doesn't want anybody to know yet.
 
"It's okay,I'm fine." Dasom broke the silence.
 
"I wanted to ask you, if we could eat together." Dasom said to me.
 
"Uhh I sorry, those girls over their asked me first but I....." Before I tried to finish my sentence Chanyeol interrupted me.
 
"Can I eat with you?" Chanyeol said to Dasom.
 
"Uhh sure I guess it wouldn't hurt." She said as she smiled to Chanyeol.
 
I felt mad and jealous at the same time. But why?  
 
Chanyeol POV:
"So what are you going to have?" I  said to start a conversation
 
"I don't know, what about you?" She said.
 
I looked at her face and body for a while. She really has gotten prettier and ier these days. 
 
"Hello Chanyeol?I got the food, hurry before I eat it." Dasom said as she waved her hands to me. 
 
"Coming!" I said as I fast walked to the table.
 
As we ate we also talked about ourselves. 
 
"So do you like anybody?" She asked me. 
 
"I do but she might not like me back." I said. 
 
"Well, how do you know." She said.
 
"Well, she likes somebody else." I said as I picked up by drink. 
 
"Who is it?" She said.
 
"....its...." Before I could finish my sentence somebody bumped my chair and my drink fell on my shirt and pants.
 
"Are you okay?!" Dasom said as she came up to me with napkins. 
 
"Yeah i'm fine it's just water." I said as I dabbed my shirt and pants.
 
"Okay let's go." She said as she grabbed my hand.
 
"Where?" I said.
 
"To the bathroom." 
 
-10 Minutes Later-
"Are okay?" Dasom said. 
 
"Yeah,but you didn't have to wait for me." I said.
 
"Well that's what friends do, right?" She said with a smile.
 
"Yeah." I said softly.
 
"Oh yeah, I'm sorry I asked you about your crush. It's none of my business plus I might not know her, but any girl will be lucky to have you." She said as she patted my head.
 
But I want you....
 
-Thank You for reading my story. Hope you enjoy. And yes Chanyeol likes Dasom.😱. So Chanyeol might have some parts here  and their.